Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharefaucet.xyz (SSL) CELEBRATING 3 MONTHS ONLINE!  (Read 5768 times)
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:15:54 AM

200,000 satoshis to share!
Could you explain this more? Do you mean this is just your balance?
torbente (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:18:00 AM

200,000 satoshis to share!
Could you explain this more? Do you mean this is just your balance?

July 26th, our shared pot will be 200,000 satoshis, and starting july 27th it will be 150,000 DAILY

If you need more info, just visit our site or read the entire thread.

Thank you.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:18:01 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 02:08:29 AM by torbente

2 MONTHS ONLINE GIVE AWAY!

It is already running!

200 satoshis with every claim!
2 extra prizes of 1000 satoshis every hour!!
200,000 satoshis today to share!!
Leave one feedback comment and earn 1000 satoshis!
(one feedback per address will be paid at the end of the day)

And more coming!!

http://sharefaucet.xyz
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:54:46 AM

EARNED
274 satoshis from shares.
0 satoshis from referals.
12 satoshis from Confidence.

Hey, is the confidence from the 100k from yesterday? Never mind... How do I know how much I go from the 100k pot? It doesn't tell me.
- You need 20 claims to be able to post your comments.

Ah, damn, that sucks Tongue

Hey, you know what would be nice? A timer on the site that let's people know when the next day is coming.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:37:07 AM

EARNED
274 satoshis from shares.
12 satoshis from Confidence.

Hey, is the confidence from the 100k from yesterday? Never mind... How do I know how much I go from the 100k pot? It doesn't tell me.
- You need 20 claims to be able to post your comments.

Ah, damn, that sucks Tongue

Hey, you know what would be nice? A timer on the site that let's people know when the next day is coming.

In the stats, there is a field SPS (Satoshis per Share):  it shows how much you will receive for each share you have in the current day in real time. What it minds? It is calculated every time the page is loaded, and is a projection for the day based in the hour and the number of shares claimed. Lets use an example: at 6:00 AM there are 100 shares already claimed the present day. It represents a projection of 400 shares for the entire day, so the SPS will be Daily Pot/400. Now, lets say at 1:34 PM (13:34 H) there are 317 shares already claimed; since this field have minute precision, we have

in 814 minutes ---> 317 shares, so we could expect in 1440 minutes ---> 560 shares; the SPS would be (daily pot / 560 ). Of course, this numbers changes all the day, but it is a good reference, along with the last 10 days SPS, also showed in the same page. So, from shares only, you will earn: shares x SPS (example: yesterday, you had 2 shares and SPS was 137, that is the 274 satoshis you earned from shares) Do not forget that every share claim pays 100 satoshis instantly, so, the real value for every share was 237, just filling a ridiculous simple captcha. Yes, there are antibots and recaptcha to cashout, but you do not need cashout everyday, right? And we also offers something innovative in faucets: You can request partial withdraws (instantly too), so you don lost the benefit from the Confidence Reward.

Our server have GMT time. If the script do not detected nothing suspicious the finishing day, the daily pot is shared less that 1 hour after midnight. Of course, some days we need more time to check bots, VPN and other issues, but in 2 months it never took more than 3 hours. Anyway, we will look forward for your suggestion, maybe not a timer but a date-time info in the header. (submit a support ticket in the web letting us know that you had the idea por the timer and your account will receive a nice reward)

Hope you enjoy our site.

Lexiatel

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:13:00 AM

Wow, what a nice informative reply, thank you!

As for the feedback, when I collect enough shares, I'll send the suggestion in (I have a few more to do before it'll let me)
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

Thats bad luck: faucetbox is not working today, our anticipated celebration for 2 months online...

But we try to learn from every situation. We are implementing direct withdraws, so our users can get their money even if faucetbox keeps offline for a long term.

Thanks for your support.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:29:31 PM

Thats bad luck: faucetbox is not working today, our anticipated celebration for 2 months online...

But we try to learn from every situation. We are implementing direct withdraws, so our users can get their money even if faucetbox keeps offline for a long term.

Thanks for your support.
hope after returning much bigger rewards if possible, good job for at least still alive within a couple of months thank you.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:54:17 PM

Thanks for your support.
hope after returning much bigger rewards if possible, good job for at least still alive within a couple of months thank you.

As the first post says, our bussiness model is to run for a long term. Even with adsense ban and all other add networks giving us more troubles than money, the faucet itself is not the only content to be implemented. Many more are going to ble added, but honestly, im the main developer and i have a real work (also in internet) which leaves me not enough time as i expected at the begining. But the goal is to make this page profitable, and the 50$ spent until now was a good investment (i learned a lot from BTC community)

Something is sure. In the next month the page will have many new contents.
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:56:27 AM

EARNED
1410 satoshis from shares.
24 satoshis from Confidence.

Thanks for the nice pay Smiley

I just saw this site advertised on yours:

http://popisle.com/publishers/

Maybe you'll want to check it out? Their ad said "banner=money", I got the impression that if you placed a banner on your website, they'll pay you. I may just be dreaming though.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:34:56 AM

Faucetbox collapse is not our fault... but neither our users responsability, so we will priorize direct cashouts over other functionalitys we are working now (add email, exchange, etc)

Of course, we need know how we could handle with the commisions. Our first idea will be to have direct cashouts without any fee; if it is too expensive, we could try to manage it manually from an online wallet (xapo?) Any ideas about this? We consider ridiculous some faucets with a minimum of 25K satoshis for direct payments and 10K of fees!!
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:55:16 AM

I don't mind thresholds, if I make a decent daily claim. Your site helps with the bonus share reward (if people claim several times a day, they can make over 1k from their share commission), but your site doesn't have a lot of users yet either, so this allows a high share price at the end of the day. Unless you plan on increasing your share bonus when you get more members, this can be a bad thing for share holders as the site grows popular.

Best thing to do in your predicament (imho) is do manual pay every so few days (or once a week), with no threshold. Just let your users know that they need to request it before so many days/hours of your manual sending. This way you can do a blockchain, and only have to pay one fee (I think that's how it works).

I would still keep faucetBOX available; and don't worry, we all know that the faucetBOX thing is not your doing.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:35:51 AM

I don't mind thresholds, if I make a decent daily claim. Your site helps with the bonus share reward (if people claim several times a day, they can make over 1k from their share commission), but your site doesn't have a lot of users yet either, so this allows a high share price at the end of the day. Unless you plan on increasing your share bonus when you get more members, this can be a bad thing for share holders as the site grows popular.

Best thing to do in your predicament (imho) is do manual pay every so few days (or once a week), with no threshold. Just let your users know that they need to request it before so many days/hours of your manual sending. This way you can do a blockchain, and only have to pay one fee (I think that's how it works).

I would still keep faucetBOX available; and don't worry, we all know that the faucetBOX thing is not your doing.

Daily share pot is increasing in the way our members base growths. It was 50K at the beginning and is now 150K.

Why we use this system?

- We can know how many satoshis we will pay. This is true even for the instant payment. If the script detects that one day there are 15% more claims than the previous day, there will be not more shares that day; the share button will not appear for the users, instead, a message "We do not have more shares today". This is usefull to avoid drastical falls in the SPS value too, because an unexpected big growth in faucets just minds one thing: BOTS.
- Discourage bots for the low instant reward (100 sats)
- We avoid massive cashouts; you cant imagine how many users cashout EVERY 100 satoshis; if the reward is higher, this percentage will growth.
- Every user who claims one share, will return the next day to get his piece of the pot.
- We save a good ammount of satoshis in dead claims. Around 30% of the shares are never claimed. It allows us keep a good SPS for active users.

As for manual payments, i guess you are talking about the way freebitco.in works. It is a good idea, but honestly, i need to learn how i could implement it. Meanwhile, i were thinkin in manual cashouts with 5K treshold (to be sure there will be not many request daily) and payments every day.
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:31:14 AM

torbente,

My account was banned this morning and I wrote to the support.
Hope I'll be unbanned since I had no intention to cheat the faucet.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:39:20 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 09:53:53 AM by torbente

Ok, direct payments added; just need to be added the functionality to visualize the pending payments (it will be added ASAP)
Direct payments will be done every sunday at noon GMT. Why only on sundays? We need time to update the blockchain in our computer.
Minimun ammount for direct payments is set to 5,000 satoshis.

I fear faucetbox maybe will be offline a long time; hope im wrong. In any case, we will not stop our site, so we needed alternatives.

torbente,

My account was banned this morning and I wrote to the support.
Hope I'll be unbanned since I had no intention to cheat the faucet.

Give me a break; we had a busy day with faucetbox collapse and developing direct payments urgently. We will check it later. Also, there are 32 support request from yesterday. Let me know the last 5 characters of your address and i will look into it personally.
yurka5356

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:24:33 AM

Sure, can wait.

The address is 3MVPTehQnoKD3pQgz1kuCugw16X8FHEaKJ

The state now -

the history -

Actually I never used proxy/VPN. Just once went to the faucet from my mobile
where the browser is with turbo-mode on.
The system sees the turbo-mode as a proxy cheating.
If I knew that I'd never use a mobile phone to get to the faucet, sorry.

torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

Faucetbox is back!!

We will leave the faucet working today to let our users claim without trouble. Tomorrow we will have a major update so the page will be in mainteneance mode around 1 hour at noon. We will add email support, fiat store and update our modal displays.

@yurka5356 There are not a support tickets from you. Why you said you submited one? As for the ban of your account, you must contact support since it looks like you claim a share from a not allowed location/connection, what is against our T.O.S. Please, remember that this thread is to post updates about the site, not to solve support related themes.
yurka5356

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:11:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 08:08:12 PM by yurka5356

torbente,

I did sent a request to the support.
What I wrote there is the same I wrote to you -
I went to the faucet from my mobile

Turbo-mode does compress images to save a little traffic on
mobile but doesn't change the location.
Your system however thinks it does.

torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:00:27 PM

torbente,

I did sent a request to the support.
What I wrote there is the same I wrote to you -
I went to the faucet from my mobile

Turbo-mode does compress images to save a little traffic on
mobile but doesn't change the location.
Your system however thinks it does.

Login with your address and go to support page, there are not tickets from you. If you tried to submmit it, then something went wrong. Try again. As i said before, please, this thread is not to provide support solutions. Thank you.
yurka5356

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:08:26 PM

Submited another ticket to the support -

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: