Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharefaucet.xyz (SSL) CELEBRATING 3 MONTHS ONLINE!  (Read 5766 times)
torbente (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:40:42 PM

Please, stop spaming this thread. This is the last answer i will give you here.

We still do not received any support ticket from your account. Can you see it in "last tickets" after yoy received the "your ticket was submitted to support" message? If yes, then you are cheating we all since there are not support messages for account 3MVPTehQnoKD3pQgz1kuCugw16X8FHEaKJ in our DB. It can not be a external hack since support tickets CAN NOT BE ERASED. So, since you can not see the message you are trying to submit, it COULD be a bug in our script, but we still do not received any other report about something like this: locked and banned users can contact with support always.

Anyway, our support answer is: Your account has been locked and banned because we have detected inappropriate activity.

If you are planning to post again, this will be next support answer: We can not be more specific due to security reasons.Thank you.

Thanks for your understanding. An i will quote myself, few days ago...

"If the external service we use to detect if you are using a proxy says that you are using one, IT IS NOT US. If you had 1,000 satoshis in your account and you forgot to switch off the VPN, it is your fail, NOT US. If the external service is wrong and you are not using a proxy, its their fault, NOT US. So, do not blame that we are "stealing" your money or your time."
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:03:20 AM

Well, I won't post about the problem in the thread.
I'll send you a PM,  pls,  look it into.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:34:22 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 07:27:24 PM by torbente

We are under mainteneance for few minutes, maybe 1 hour. You will see changes when we came back...

We are back online!
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:39:33 AM

Well, we just checked that our faucet was removed from ifaucet.net list. We hope it is only temporary, but it looks like some kind of reprisal against us for not allowing bots and scammers in our site.
Since ifaucet.net only provides extremely low quality traffic (Russia+Ucrania mostly), and in this days, that kind of traffic is not necessary for faucet owners, it is not bad news after all.
More announcements soon...

http://sharefaucet.xyz/

Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:39:13 PM

Your site very nice so far, I am loving it and your support. I hope you end up very successful. Wink

Thanks for news!
torbente (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:10:24 AM

http://sharefaucet.xyz

- Bitcoin core update is too slow; it took 3 days to update from 13 weeks ago to 12 weeks ago  Huh, so this weekend direct payments will me done from Xapo.
- Ifaucet.net "ban" impacts our visits, but also our traffic quality. Russia+Ukraine went down to 23% of our traffic (it was 39%)
- As you all saw with the last mainteneance, we added some nice features.
- Our store is ready to be launched, but we need our BTC core up to date so it could manage transactions in real time.
- Our users confidence: they hold almost 2,000,000 satoshis in our site. Thanks!

Keep sharing!
Lexiatel

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:50:08 AM

I planned on withdrawing 5k, but I'll keep it in there longer to help the site (yes it's just 5k, but if multiple people decided this, we can create power in numbers Smiley)

I keep coming back just to see how much the shares are worth each day, heh. It's interesting to see which days bring more claims.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:25:55 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 05:40:15 PM by torbente

In few minutes we will have a short mainteneance to include the new security features to our site.

New security features added. You can read our Secure Login Protection document here: http://sharefaucet.xyz/slp.html

Feedback about this in more than welcome. SSL is already paid and in days will be implemented too.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:02:39 PM

In few minutes we will have a short mainteneance to include the new security features to our site.

New security features added. You can read our Secure Login Protection document here: http://sharefaucet.xyz/slp.html

Feedback about this in more than welcome. SSL is already paid and in days will be implemented too.

Easy to use new log in, set my password and e-mail no bother, I now see my wallet id, can that be changed in the future?
Email verified

And its gone.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

Easy to use new log in, set my password and e-mail no bother, I now see my wallet id, can that be changed in the future?
Email verified

What do you mean with " I now see my wallet id, can that be changed in the future?"
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

Where I set password and email control panel, it had my wallet address visible to me, it looks like I could change my wallet address to another one that I use, and that would require email verification just like on other websites.

And its gone.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:30:33 PM

Where I set password and email control panel, it had my wallet address visible to me, it looks like I could change my wallet address to another one that I use, and that would require email verification just like on other websites.

Now i understand, but this is not the case.
Since our site is a bitcoin related webpage, bitcoin addresses are the main ID, even over emails, so can not be changed. Maybe, since the address is already visible in the shares page, is a little redundant to show it again in the settings panel. But we will leave it, since may be a good idea to  add an option to change the btc address with a signed message, somethink like this: "Im the owner of the address (btc address) and i want change it to (new btc address)".
The email verification system was added to enable password protection (if you add passwords without email, every day some people will forgot their pass and will not have a way to recover their access) and to add an extra secure protection for transactions with new features to be added as soon as our BTC core is up to date (updating 7 weeks ago blocks).

Thanks for your feedback.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:35:33 PM

Good explanation thanks for the clarification, awesome website.

And its gone.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:36:08 AM

Some news:

- We finally assume that u-ads, adalso and adbit are only a waste of time-space. (adalso very probably is a scam, and we do not received a single satoshi from them; u-ads and adbit pays a derisory fee) so we will continue only with mellow and a-ads by the moment.
- We reached -100$ in flow balance since launch. It is time to begin to break even, as we can not keep losig money indefinitely meanwhile we improve our site and keep trust as high as possible. We are losign acually 80-90K satoshis everyday (plus hosting and other payments). We will study some actions to growth our incomings without reduce the payouts. Anyway, we are very confidence that the new features to be added soon will make the site profitable in the short term.
- As mentioned earlier, we already purchased the SSL certificate for our site. In few hours it will be installed.
- Soon, when the site will be finished, we are planning to start with a new project-concept. We will give details soon.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:09:20 AM

Some news:

- We finally assume that u-ads, adalso and adbit are only a waste of time-space. (adalso very probably is a scam, and we do not received a single satoshi from them; u-ads and adbit pays a derisory fee) so we will continue only with mellow and a-ads by the moment.
- We reached -100$ in flow balance since launch. It is time to begin to break even, as we can not keep losig money indefinitely meanwhile we improve our site and keep trust as high as possible. We are losign acually 80-90K satoshis everyday (plus hosting and other payments). We will study some actions to growth our incomings without reduce the payouts. Anyway, we are very confidence that the new features to be added soon will make the site profitable in the short term.
- As mentioned earlier, we already purchased the SSL certificate for our site. In few hours it will be installed.
- Soon, when the site will be finished, we are planning to start with a new project-concept. We will give details soon.

Ok, this is not good to hear. I see lots of faucets are implementing lottery and games in site to keep part of coins to themself, you can do it as well.
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:01:16 AM

Today news:

- SSL certificate is already installed. You can now access through: https://sharefaucet.xyz (if you added our website in your list/rotator, please update the link)
- BTC core is two weeks from completely up to date. Hopefully this week we will make available all features already designed.
- If any user of our site want desing banners for us, we are ready to pay for it up to 100K sats for each (looking for standard sizes only: 200x200, 468x60, 728x90 and 120x600) Just post your creation(s) here with your btc address,  and we will select our choice next sunday. We will pay for all banners we include to use in our site.
- Going to improve the faucet list so will be unavailable for a while (maybe 2 days, probably less)

https://sharefaucet.xyz
5ub_zer0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:28:45 AM

Today news:

- SSL certificate is already installed.

I mean it is your thing and you may have a lot of bucks but, did you ever hear about https://letsencrypt.org/ ? ..totaly free SSL'certs easy to implement into Apache2 and nginx too ..
Lexiatel

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Hey, buddy, why not have a 50/50 raffle system; winner gets 50%, site gets 50%
torbente (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:56:25 AM

Today news:

Sharefaucet Dice Game

- Dice game available 100% probably fair. (You can see a screenshot here.) Feedback is more than welcome.
- Soon, direct payments will be instant (this feature will have fee)

We hope yoy enjoy our site as much as we enjoy improving it !
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:16:45 AM

Today news:

Sharefaucet Dice Game

- Dice game available 100% probably fair. (You can see a screenshot here.) Feedback is more than welcome.
- Soon, direct payments will be instant (this feature will have fee)

We hope yoy enjoy our site as much as we enjoy improving it !
nice hearing this mate hope you continue upgrading your service good luck to your business and thank you
for sharing it to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: