Last edit: November 19, 2013, 07:27:13 PM by Bitcoin Megastore

-
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:12:07 AM

so you went to cafepress, made a new store with merchandise with bitcoin logo, and now you're calling yourself a store? on top of that, you're posting with an obnoxious title.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
kibblesnbits

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 03:25:27 AM

Shoulda called it the "B with two lines through it" megastore.  Not to sound harsh, but... it's just stuff with a BTC on it.  Could you put "Bitcoin" or "Bought with Bitcoin" on them?

And everything's in $ only?  I guess you can't put "Bought with Bitcoin" on them...

ASICMINERTUBE

The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far
   ►►►   DISCOVER NOW !!!   ◄◄◄
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:22:35 AM

Maybe it's just me but I doubt you'll find customers from this forum unless you start accepting bitcoins.

Signature space available for rent.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:45:35 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2013, 03:07:04 PM by malevolent

For the same Bitcoin Megastore is offering but with bitcoins as well as fiat currencies payment, I think we'll have to wait for a very long time.
I have checked not only with CafePress but Zazzle, Spreadshirt and few more Print-On-Demand services, and none of them seems interested
in allowing bitcoins as payment method.

I think it depends what was your attitude and efforts in trying to encourage to accept BTC as a payment:

There is a currency menu at top right website corner, no Bitcoin on it though. CafePress seems to be not interested in accepting Bitcoin.
But, given that most people hoard bitcoins especially now when price skyrocketed, I don't see problem with not accepting them in the store.

Don't forget that Bitcoin is not only a currency but (as I think it should be more promoted) a payment system and people are continuing to use it thus, regardless of the price of BTC.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 03:15:28 PM

I'll put it differently. Complete store was closed few days ago because one of the people checking the content uploaded was and is
strongly against Bitcoin (not actualy having a clue what it really is). Once situation was cleared (luckily, there are CafePress people
able to listen and reason), due to few bugs on CafePress side I lost over a day* to restore everything to current status. The last thing
I need right now, after shop is announced to Bitcoin community, is store closed again because of me weaving the Bitcoin flag around
CafePress staff. Few guys there seem to be properly informed about Bitcoin so I'll opt for just letting time do the neccessary work.

* Shop announcement was scheduled for late friday or early saturday GMT time. I already had www.bitcoinmegastore.com domain
purchased, redirect set and so on. Like 20 people I know in real life were expecting opening as scheduled, and I was expecting easy
riding weekend. It turned out into personal Doomsday!

This looks completely different now, thanks for the clarification and I understand your choices, hope it turns out well and you manage to offer your products for BTC, that's when I'll buy. Smiley

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 03:53:32 PM

Bitcoin Megastore is a result of close to 300 hours of professional work. Over 400 images (renders) have been uploaded and each item
is custom designed, which is true for website as well. If you're having a problem with me using known Bitcoin logos, I suggest checking
their copyright status, here and here.
[...]
It is not "just stuff with a BTC on it":

http://www.cafepress.com/bitcoinmegastore/9831493
look at your own link, ALL of the images are based on publicly available bitcoin related pictures. all you did was upload the pictures from google image search to cafepress.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 04:06:23 PM

Bitcoin Megastore is a result of close to 300 hours of professional work. Over 400 images (renders) have been uploaded and each item
is custom designed, which is true for website as well. If you're having a problem with me using known Bitcoin logos, I suggest checking
their copyright status, here and here.
[...]
It is not "just stuff with a BTC on it":

http://www.cafepress.com/bitcoinmegastore/9831493
look at your own link, ALL of the images are based on publicly available bitcoin related pictures. all you did was upload the pictures from google image search to cafepress.

He's right. I call bullshit.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 04:13:38 PM

For the same Bitcoin Megastore is offering but with bitcoins as well as fiat currencies payment, I think we'll have to wait for a very long time.
I have checked not only with CafePress but Zazzle, Spreadshirt and few more Print-On-Demand services, and none of them seems interested
in allowing bitcoins as payment method.

I think it depends what where your and attitude efforts in trying to encourage to accept BTC as a payment

I'll put it differently. Complete store was closed few days ago because one of the people checking the content uploaded was and is strongly against Bitcoin (not actualy having a clue what it really is). Once situation was cleared (luckily, there are CafePress people
able to listen and reason), due to few bugs on CafePress side I lost over a day* to restore everything to current status. The last thing
I need right now, after shop is announced to Bitcoin community, is store closed again because of me weaving the Bitcoin flag around
CafePress staff. Few guys there seem to be properly informed about Bitcoin so I'll opt for just letting time do the neccessary work.

So if we patronize your store we are supporting a business with people strongly against bitcoin?

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 04:40:17 PM

None of the images used in shop saw Internet until I uploaded them on CafePress. Neon, Acid and Cold Bitcoin probably didn't existed even
as a thought few weeks ago.

one of the people checking the content uploaded was and is strongly against Bitcoin

So if we patronize your store we are supporting a business with people strongly against bitcoin?

If one (1) guy on irrelevant position in CafePress foodchain (unless that is true, there would be no store right now) not supporting Bitcoin is
enough for you to not buy anything from Bitcoin Megastore than don't buy from it.

looks to me like you fired up mspaint, used the dropper/paint bucket, then uploaded them to cafepress. If you actually did something special that showed you had respect for the community instead of just trying to make a quick buck, you might get some positive reviews.
davecoin

Activity: 816

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 05:56:24 PM

http://www.cafepress.com/bitcoinmegastore.789096140

Seems a bit expensive.  Also, you should accept bitcoin.
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

None of the images used in shop saw Internet until I uploaded them on CafePress. Neon, Acid and Cold Bitcoin probably didn't existed even
as a thought few weeks ago.

one of the people checking the content uploaded was and is strongly against Bitcoin

If one (1) guy on irrelevant position in CafePress foodchain (unless that is true, there would be no store right now) not supporting Bitcoin is
enough for you to not buy anything from Bitcoin Megastore than don't buy from it.

looks to me like you fired up mspaint, used the dropper/paint bucket, then uploaded them to cafepress. If you actually did something special that showed you had respect for the community instead of just trying to make a quick buck, you might get some positive reviews.
Photoshop, 5 minutes
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:26:58 AM

I'm not interested in any challenge. And if you truly created the images the way you say you did...why? They're still a simple image. At the end of the day, its still just the BTC logo in another color.
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 04:29:33 AM

how many others see this "shop" closing down in the next week, if it even lasts that long. lol

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 04:41:25 AM

I'm not interested in any challenge.
...Fuck you....retards

That's when your business died Grin

Also, your irrelevant spam in various topics isn't appreciated.  This isn't helping.  I wish you luck with your business, because you will need it.  Nobody wants to buy from a hack, and nobody wants to know an abusive hack.  You're not selling in BTC, you're not selling anything remotely new.  You copied and pasted someone else's design (give me whatever links you please; you didn't design it, we all know it) onto a bunch of random shit and hoped to turn a buck.  Stop pretending, adopt a real trade, and go away.

wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 04:44:21 AM

What you, lolwut, grue and similar people are interested in is one and just only one thing - infecting others with your sickness. You have no
fucking clue what you are talking about but you post anyway. I'm supposed to be nice with you for the sake of what? Building an image of a
nice person in order to gain respect and make a dollar or few eventualy? Fuck you, and welcome to ignore list. Do not ever buy anything
from Bitcoin Megastore, it is a store for humans, not your worthless shit kind!

All other retards please post here so I can put you on list as well. I have no time nor interest in coming to this forum to read your bullshits.

You're supposed to be nice because this is what mutual respect should look like. Imho, you're free to come and go as you please, but keep your stickers with you.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 06:05:28 AM

http://www.cafepress.com/bitcoinmegastore.795574156

I lol'ed :v

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 06:43:10 AM

300 hours on a cafe press store?

Really?
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:37:05 AM

300 hours on a cafe press store?

Really?

how do i pres butan?
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:44:50 PM

You shit on someone who obviously put a lot of effort into something, you get shit back.

There's your problem right there.

In case it's not obvious, you're so called effort is non-obvious.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: