Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like trading or gambling?  (Read 7611 times)
cookiemonster07 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:21:01 AM

What do you like trading or gambling?BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

Trading of course. Trading requires to do your homework and make a sound judgement based on the information available. You may not be correct all the time but with more information your chances are higher. Besides, even if you made a wrong judgement, your loss will just be the difference your buy price and sell price.

Gambling = losing everythin. No chance of winning/gaining.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:35:31 AM

Trading is without a doubt the better option out of the two and allot saver then gambling. With trading you get something back but with gambling you are not sure and the chance is bigger that you will lose everything.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:43:22 AM

Trading is without a doubt the better option out of the two and allot saver then gambling. With trading you get something back but with gambling you are not sure and the chance is bigger that you will lose everything.
I also would choose trading before gambling my luck with gambling is just to bad and I now that I am going to lose before I even start playing. That is how it goes sometimes with gambling.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:15:19 AM

i do like both and trading as my earnings and gambling as for fun but i don't want become an addicting from gambling so currently i did gambling with only small amount and if i'm lose i would stop and never recover my losses
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:19:53 AM

trading for me because im serious to learn about how it works, and also it is safer slowly earning for the starter but if you already got more knowledge it is also an easy ways to earn just knowing how the flows works will give you more ideas if what coin to trade and what is worthy to keep and what is the pump and dump coin.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:34:54 AM

I like them both.I think your question is rhetorical.

Trading is for profit,gambling is for fun(and to waste the profit you got from trading)  Grin

More important is what do you trade and how do you gamble... 

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:37:53 AM

I do gamble sometimes for fun, but cannot trust it for making money, comparatively trading is best as you can always earn some profits from it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:39:01 AM

I fully quite liked trading. it is because if you eat likely dominate trading risks do you have to lose it very little, and you can target your income every day, you can try

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:52:04 AM

of course I would prefer a trade than on gambling risk on a gamble several times larger than trading. if you have more skills you will be able to make trades as long term benefits
different from gambling you will not be able to profit in the long term
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:10:26 AM

of course I would prefer a trade than on gambling risk on a gamble several times larger than trading. if you have more skills you will be able to make trades as long term benefits
different from gambling you will not be able to profit in the long term

Trading is always better in compare to gambling, as gambling is totally based on luck but trading can give you some profits if you have good strategy and knowledge to deal with it.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:51:04 AM

Definitely like trading more because it is more skill based rather than completely luck based. It's not addicting at all - in fact it is proven to be very stressful for me, however it pays off eventually if you do the right thing.

Gambling is purely luck, and it's very very addicting. Trading you can still profit a lot, as long as you know the strategies, and the right pairs to trade with. I usually trade new altcoins, and dump when I think their lifespan is pretty much done.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:01:24 AM

I love both of them, and I play with both of them and make profits too, choosing between gambling and trading is like choosing between mom and dad, which is not possible both are important  Cheesy
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:09:14 AM

for me, the decision is clear, gambling, no please... i have better ways to spend my money, more productively and which more fun...

so this just leave me one choice, trading, btw with trading you should me very carefully and never risk what you are not expected to lose...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:14:19 AM

Well.. cant compare both..
Gambling is for fun and more risky to get profit with.

Trading depends on your strategy

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:24:07 AM

I would go with trading because trading is not under high risk factor! But gambling is completely on risk We can't say when you loose your investment. In trading i suggest you to buy any LBC account which is with good trust and feedback then you can start trading at there. I have found more 25 country people doing trading at there Especially US and Asian countries.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:39:29 AM

Gambling is not that different that certain ways of investing your money. I am sure everyone heard about failed investing methods, projects and services.
It is not like by investing you guarantee your profit and by gambling you guarantee your loss. Borderline is more blurry that you might think.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 12:56:45 PM

I prefer trading, but if you do not know what you're doing, then trading could easily become gambling.
I also gamble from time to time, but trading is more fun for me.

tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

No gambling for me. Gambling is equivalent to throwing money into the sea. For trading, you can have good and bad deal but in most cases you only loss some of your values and can possibly gain back with better judgement.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:25:22 PM

I prefer gambling with very low amount. Also everything is kept within a limit, won't cross that even I loose or win.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: