Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Pure Bred AKC Siberian Husky Puppy  (Read 2031 times)
fwho (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:29:46 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2013, 07:42:09 PM by fwho

Full Registration: / Limited:

Pickup or shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Deposit is with remainder due at pickup or time of shipment.

She will be ready to go to her new home on the 21st of March (8 weeks of age).

Our dogs are carefully chosen for their temperaments and personality as well as their great looks. We do not breed specifically for any eye color. Our fur babies are AKC registered and each one of our puppies we adopt out will also come with AKC registration. To help further an awesome experience, good health and socialization of our pups; we include AKC puppy packets, a bill of sale contract, copy of the Dog Purchaser Protection Act, also known as the "Pennsylvania Puppy Lemon Law", collars, toys, first set of shots and multiple worming's. We expose each puppy to our young children and different experiences. (Car rides, first bath and nail clipping, being inside the home and out).

We work with each puppy as much as we can one-on-one; to ensure you get the puppy you have always dreamed of. Once you chose a name, we will also start referring to your puppy as requested. This will help ease the transition to his or her new home.

We offer lifetime support with every one of our puppies we re-home, any day any time.

PM serious inquiries. This is the only available puppy remaining out of the litter of eight.
I will provide more information such as the Facebook page with photos of all the pups and parents, and links to pawvillage genealogy.

EDIT: One of the eight puppies liver did not develop as it should have. We are not yet sure if this is just because of the size of the litter, or if it is a genetic problem. However, the issue is severe enough that we were facing the decision of if the pup needed to be put down. The pup went from being happy and normal to unable to move within an hour of not having food, and it is not something that can be cured. Luckily this happened during a visit to the vet for shots, and they were able to take quick action. The vet also expressed interest in keeping the pup, and we could not think of a better home.

Anyways, that pup is not the original pup that was posted here. However, due to the circumstances we offered everyone who already purchased a pup a refund on their deposit. A few other breeders who were originally getting pups decided it best to not risk this being a genetic problem and made a few pups available again. So I have edited this post to show the pups that are currently available. Feel free to ask any questions.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:41:29 AM

Location?

Central PA.
alig23

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:48:38 AM

Screw this, adopt a dog.
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:08:08 PM

To each their own.
sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:14:04 PM

I am interested but I'm not sure how I should cook the puppy.

Would you recommend sweet and sour sauce with cashews, an orange sauce, or stew with pepper, garlic, pineapple, and a hint of chili?
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:01:47 PM

Would you recommend sweet and sour sauce with cashews, an orange sauce, or stew with pepper, garlic, pineapple, and a hint of chili?

It's really good with sweet-and-sour sauce with a little bit of pepper.  The thing is, you don't want the pineapple in there.  It makes it taste like a dessert.

frga13

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:02:15 PM

She is beautiful. Smiley
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:22:20 PM

That is a pricey dinner! You must have someone really special to impress.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer cooking advice. I burnt a Hot Pocket once...

She is beautiful. Smiley

Thank you.
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:30:51 PM

Here are a few photos of the parents. The white dog is the stud and the Agouti is the dam.
Darkneo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:35:22 PM

They are beautiful but out of my price range

Tips are always appreciated 1Gr1MZuqpSZJbApsgpMnHFhKHkXUdHqYRe
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:56:15 PM

They are beautiful but out of my price range

That actually just reminded me to update the btc prices. So, I did.
fwho (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2013, 07:42:43 PM

Important update / edit posted.

As a side note: these are the first pictures right after they got their new collars. They were not happy at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: