Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Akzyn  (Read 396 times)
Cloverdale (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:22:22 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:08:23 AM by Cloverdale

Now here goes this guy who suddenly locked a loan request thread of him when I accused him that he are just disguising his loan request when in fact he's trying to sell his domains.

I don't think if it's the right board for this but his action were shady and I am sure he has his other accouts roaming around doing the same thing here in the forum.

here is the archive:
http://archive.is/UnU9E
original link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1485472

I suggest mod not to delete his thread because what he is doing is obvious and he wanna get rid of his mess so people will not notice how shady that guy is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akszyn

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:25:24 AM

You spam my thread with your useless posts.
Cloverdale (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:29:10 AM

You sure they were useless? I was fairly warning everyone about your sketchy loan. How is that useless if I were helping them not to give a loan from someone who is likely to default?
akszyn

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:39:29 AM

You sure they were useless? I was fairly warning everyone about your sketchy loan. How is that useless if I were helping them not to give a loan from someone who is likely to default?

Are you sure you are helping? Even my account is worth more 0.01 btc + my 13 domains is way worth more. You idot spammer. This is my second loan. I pay my first loan.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

More like padding your post count. There is really no point in speaking against the OP of a self moderated thread. If youre really worried, make a scam accusation. And to be really taken seriously, stop advertising ShitBit.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Cloverdale (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:53:05 PM

More like padding your post count. There is really no point in speaking against the OP of a self moderated thread. If youre really worried, make a scam accusation. And to be really taken seriously, stop advertising ShitBit.
Says someone whos been spamming the forum with his shits. Before you speak of others, be sure you don't have a shit in your signature. Oh and btw, if it makes it "fair", I'm not being paid with my post because this account has been inactive for a while. I'mnot removing the signature because I yet don't have any shit campaign to join.
Besides, It's much easier to point out my point in his thread rather making an accusation first, which I did right after he tried to cover his marks on the lending forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: