Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: European Football Championship 2016  (Read 853 times)
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:53:24 PM

Because i see that the rate on Germany is really high at 4.5  Shocked

If you make your bet on Directbet.eu, you can even get an odds @ 4.7 betting on Germany to win Euro 2016. https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=26952112

Well I see a lot of options for the Euro league from directbet, I am thinking of placing a bet on top scorer for Christiano Ronaldo, odd is very good ,actually is 9.4 , also do anyone of you dare to place a bet on the 2 least favorites here Hungary 420 and Albania 550 odd to win Euro.

I'm not sure about that bet. Ronaldo doesn't do that well on his national team, so I'm not sure he will be top goal scorer.
Playing on Real and on Portugal is completely different for him.

fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:02:43 PM

Most probably France or Germany one of these two teams will come out as Champion of 2016.Actually all teams are very good after having long seasons of footballs.I also will say that competition this time will not be this easy.We should be ready to see some surprises as well.I am thinking this way this year big upsets are coming ahead.

newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:07:34 PM

What makes me amazed in another similar thread that majority of people are saying Germany,France and Spain where as they are totally ignoring Italy,England and Netherlands.Once the event will move forward many things will be cleared.I see one of these sic teams I mentioned in my post will be sure winner.At this moment is hard to say which of these.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:08:07 PM

The numbers are quite fun to Germany, but I think all of that could turn from Germany if they give the game a less maximum, only another step to win there is usually a team that was already considered paltry of his opponent and the results they don't so get the victory. I think the Euro this time determination of the winner will be very different and quite memorable
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 02:15:40 PM

What makes me amazed in another similar thread that majority of people are saying Germany,France and Spain where as they are totally ignoring Italy,England and Netherlands.Once the event will move forward many things will be cleared.I see one of these sic teams I mentioned in my post will be sure winner.At this moment is hard to say which of these.
I doubt Italy and Netherland can be great with their current squad. They were amazing with their old players in previous tournaments, but now their young players are not quite good. About England squad, they are my favorite. They are not only young, but also have good talent Cool

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:32:34 PM

I doubt Italy and Netherland can be great with their current squad. They were amazing with their old players in previous tournaments, but now their young players are not quite good. About England squad, they are my favorite. They are not only young, but also have good talent Cool
Netherland not playing in european 2016 if i'm not wrong turkey is the team qualify play in euro 2016 because they one group stage with Netherland.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:40:02 PM

Netherland not playing in european 2016 if i'm not wrong turkey is the team qualify play in euro 2016 because they one group stage with Netherland.
Lol shame on me, I forget that Netherland was failed to qualify to Euro 2016 after the losing by Czech Rep. Thanks for reminding me bud Cheesy Then at least what I said about Netherland squad is true, their current squad is not good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x