Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: E-coin possible scam.  (Read 1102 times)
bitcoin730 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:04:40 PM

Hello, its possible that e-coin.io is a scam because I've deposit my 0.05BTC after waiting 3 confirmation its goes to my e-coin wallet balance and when i tried to load my card its says successfully and then when i refresh page I found that all my bitcoins are goes.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinboi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:17:18 PM

I have the same problem.
I made a deposit of 2 btc to my e-coin.io account, after the deposit was finished I tried to load my card, I became a message that my card load was successful, after that I had no bitcoins on my wallet and no money on my card.
I contacted the support and became as answer that there are some technical issues and because of these my transaction was rejected and my bitcoins are back on my wallet but in my transaction history is the deposit finished and the cars loading is still pending
That looks like a scam from e-coin.io
bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:24:43 PM

Scambags, Don't make any deposit
bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:30:05 PM

# 528xxx
05/25/2016 08:02 AM
BTC->GBP   Pending   BTC-0.044238
# 528XXX
# 528XXX
# 528XXX
# 528XXX
# 528XXX
# 527XXX
05/26/2016 04:01 PM
Deposit   Success   BTC+0.044894
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:41:31 PM

They have some issues at the moment, yes , they are scammers ? no they are not.
Ask for support here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.1860;topicseen before making such a move . There is absolutely no valid proof that they are a scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:55:42 PM

Ask for support here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.1860;topicseen before making such a move . There is absolutely no valid proof that they are a scam.

Lol they didn't informe us btw I just spent off my btc I was very in need of the cash so since this I been waited alot and no responds from them yet
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:00:50 PM

Lol they didn't informe us btw I just spent off my btc I was very in need of the cash so since this I been waited alot and no responds from them yet

You should try to contact them to correct the situation.

But if there was a main attention thread like the person above stated, then its faults of our own not knowing then to assume someones a scammer.

You have a valid point based on their service, its unsatisfactory - so point your thread on the main thread to get their attention if they did really scam.

bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:05:55 PM

But if there was a main attention thread like the person above stated, then its faults of our own not knowing then to assume someones a scammer.

You have a valid point based on their service, its unsatisfactory - so point your thread on the main thread to get their attention if they did really scam.

Lol I already said i've sent them email but no responds
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

Did you point this thread to the maint thread to get their attention?

Usually people are more active on this forum so that may work. If not, then I dont know if they have a subreddit page to either but I`d go with those options.

If they dont respond within 24-48 hrs like a normal business time frame would, I would go ahead and bump this thread for other peoples share experience.

bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:16:56 PM

Did you point this thread to the maint thread to get their attention?

Usually people are more active on this forum so that may work. If not, then I dont know if they have a subreddit page to either but I`d go with those options.

If they dont respond within 24-48 hrs like a normal business time frame would, I would go ahead and bump this thread for other peoples share experience.

I've sent them the email yesterday.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:25:01 PM

They are having a lot of issues recently, I have dumped them and switched over to bit-x!

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
bitcoin730 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:04:36 PM

They are having a lot of issues recently, I have dumped them and switched over to bit-x!

Yes, I'll stop using them and i'll use xapo.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:09:50 PM

Based on the problems stated it is possible that e-coin are a scam.
It is quite strange that they would appear to work but then fail queickly, possibly an attempt to leave with all of the money that people sent them.
I'd suggest only using Coinbase and Xapo for Bitcoin transfers (they have been going the longest).
I believe that Coinbase has a faster and more reliable system than tis competators.
Coinboi

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:31:23 AM

My Problem was resolved by the support.
My card loading was successful and I could get my money
Thank you
agcbtc

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:18:52 AM

Tried to load my usd card 4 days ago with $363 and transaction its still not completed, money are gone from my account and no solution from support, have messaged them in facebook, at their official email, also messaged gosha@e-coin here in this forum but still no solution... waitting for their replay, will update what happens..
andreld

Activity: 202

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

Tried to load my usd card 4 days ago with $363 and transaction its still not completed, money are gone from my account and no solution from support, have messaged them in facebook, at their official email, also messaged gosha@e-coin here in this forum but still no solution... waitting for their replay, will update what happens..

They have a lot problems lately speaking for myself never any issue till a few days ago where a deposit of 1 bitcoins where done and unable to load my card or whitdraw it back to my wallet.

Moving to another provide now where the vcc's are even cheaper and not cost 3$ per card!
Let me recomment you spectrocoin a very nice website vcc's cost only 50 cent and the best of all the support if very responsive for any kind of issues they will help you!

agcbtc

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

They have a lot problems lately speaking for myself never any issue till a few days ago where a deposit of 1 bitcoins where done and unable to load my card or whitdraw it back to my wallet.

Moving to another provide now where the vcc's are even cheaper and not cost 3$ per card!
Let me recomment you spectrocoin a very nice website vcc's cost only 50 cent and the best of all the support if very responsive for any kind of issues they will help you!

yes they have a lot of problems, 2 weeks ago i had a deposit problem and it took 5 days to solve that, then as soon as i got the deposit i tried to load my usd card and then happened this loading card problem. will have a look at spectrocoin , thanks Smiley
will update here what happens with my problem.
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:53:59 PM

i having the same problem with them and no replies from their email untill now still waiting
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:42:04 PM

Great! Was it something specific from the support that OP and other members could use that are suffering the same problem?
They may be taking time for support because of the number of problems reported.
I think a problem like this may have been caused by an unexpected rise in the number of people using these types of cards.
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:20:47 PM

Great! Was it something specific from the support that OP and other members could use that are suffering the same problem?
They may be taking time for support because of the number of problems reported.
I think a problem like this may have been caused by an unexpected rise in the number of people using these types of cards.

It's doesn't take them like 7 days to just reply to a message. its scambug
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: