Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Bitcoin have been created by NWO the very people we think were resisting  (Read 3386 times)
shkiser (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:04:50 AM

Have been doing a bit of reading on btc, and have always been into conspiracies and reading on NWO theories etc..
Its been known for a while, they want to create a one world currency, and just a year or so ago release the AMERO.. People speculated borders would be removed at mexico, US, and canada, and the entire continent would use this one currency (AMERO)..

Now the anonymity currently comes from the idea that you keep your 33 character address secret and thus no one can connect the bitcoin address to the real life person. But if a government was able to require to know each persons address (for your safety of course) then they could not only watch all your transactions but essentially know how much wealth each person has. This means no one could cheat taxes, and those who have more wealth then others think they should could be identified immediately. I see people posting their bitcoin addresses all over the place.. asking for donations etc..

This isnt so far fetched now is it?
The fact that this satoshi character, a supposed pseudonym, is unable to be found is a bit odd to me aswell. If I created such a complex, and beautiful system I would want to be acknowledged for that.. Perhaps the bitcoin is just the ground floor for something much larger. Theyve already got the attention of the anti government people, we're the first to pick up this system and probably bought some of the first BTC.. By 2014, many more people will be using this currency, and more and more accustomed to it..

Im really curious to hear what others think of this. Has this been discussed before here?

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:08:54 AM

I'm pretty sure there was another topic about this.  The short answer is, no, if the group behind the NWO is trying to amass control, Bitcoin is the opposite of what they want.  They want something closer to what the banks are using, which is, money they have full control over, not an open source coin with a bunch of different alts that nobody can control without forking it and creating a new coin.  Your neighbor Steve could make his own SteveCoin--what's this got to do with the NWO?

shkiser (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:20:39 AM

Its not just simply NO. Im looking for discussion. Were not talking about my neighbor steve. Were talking about the BTC> BTW, my neighbors are all amish. Ever met an amish STEVE?

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:22:30 AM

Its not just simply NO. Im looking for discussion. Were not talking about my neighbor steve. Were talking about the BTC> BTW, my neighbors are all amish. Ever met an amish STEVE?

BY GOD HE'S RIGHT

fwho

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:30:49 AM

Maybe gold is the one world currency created by the NWO! Shit...
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 08:23:06 AM

Bitcoin is rogue CIA (sometimes loyal to the USA/patriots/and free people of all nations)
Ripple is NWO
Litecoin is a reptilian hybrid.
BBQ coin is our true savior.   Cheesy

nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 10:39:55 AM

I like NWO discussions, but find that people never think big enough! Smiley

We already have a World Currency, its called the US Dollar, you can buy anything with it, anywhere!

NWO is with us, but like all the best plans, it's controlled by ideology and directives.  The laws are only a local issue and are adapted to fit with local cultures!

Bitcoin is not a NWO plan, but might become a part of it if it proves to work. 

The point of NWO is that it don't invent anything, just manipulates control of other stuff that works and adapt it - like Newspapers, TV and the Internet!

Now it looks like I'm the one with a tin foil hat! Smiley

NWO is the Man! Wink

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
poly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:33:30 AM

Okay, how about no.

1. Bitcoin cannot be inflated.
2. Users can create as many bitcoin addresses as they want, offline.
3. Bitcoin is decentralized, and other entities cannot take coins away from you.

poly | My Tip Jar
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 02:08:41 PM

Yeah, no.

Remember, the government requiring people to report addresses is not the same as people actually reporting addresses. People are required not to download movies via torrent yet millions still do. The great thing about bitcoin and other decentralized p2p networks (freenet etc) is that even if a government wanted to regulate it, it would be extremely difficult and they wouldn't be able to get very far.

When the "NWO" or whatever wants to make a "one world currency" they do stupid things like make the Euro. Remember, they are a bunch of rich old white men. No one said they were competent.
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 06:19:35 PM

I have another conspiracy theory!

Bitcoin was created by benevolent ETs to save us from an alien reptilian civilization that used people for millennia as a cheap labour to mine gold.

Watch the first half of this small video (recorded before 2005) and see what I mean! Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQp7Or1GNU

Pay attention to the words: New systems, Network, sprouting up rapidly, excited and creative people.
If that's not about Bitcoin, I don't know what it's about...

EDIT: and yes, Bashar is an ET Smiley
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 08:05:59 PM

Bitcoin is rogue CIA (sometimes loyal to the USA/patriots/and free people of all nations)
Ripple is NWO
Litecoin is a reptilian hybrid.
BBQ coin is our true savior.   Cheesy

This is probably closest to being correct.

Bitcoin was created by benevolent ETs to save us from an alien reptilian civilization that used people for millennia as a cheap labour to mine gold.

This is a strong second.

Seriously, though, yes there is a possibility that a hidden hand brought Bitcoin into existence.  But, based on what I have seen, there is a very real opposition to Bitcoin among the "NWO" types, that likely wouldn't exist if Bitcoin had been created by them.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Snipes777

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:05:55 PM

It is simply no when the premise is directly and obviously countered by hard evidence.

Voluntaryism- The belief that ALL human interactions should be free of force, fraud and coercion.
Taxation is Theft; War is Murder; Incarceration is Kidnapping; Spanking is Assault; Federal Reserve Notes are Counterfeiting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
shkiser (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:08:16 PM

just looking for discussion.. some good points brought up. trying to get others to think outside the box. The idea of rogue CIA tho.. very plausible.

Snipes777

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:10:53 PM

The idea of rogue CIA tho.. very plausible.

Yes. There is evidence the CIA is rogue drug dealers in the business of regime overthrow and arms dealing. Bitcoin still would not have CIA origins. A one world currency is only good if you can control it. Bitcoin can't be, which is why many people are preferring it.

Voluntaryism- The belief that ALL human interactions should be free of force, fraud and coercion.
Taxation is Theft; War is Murder; Incarceration is Kidnapping; Spanking is Assault; Federal Reserve Notes are Counterfeiting
Snipes777

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:29:09 PM

Why do it anonymously when it is sanctioned? Legal sanction and extra benefits beats anonymity. Especially when the monopoly of control of the money is the basis for the existence of the CIA

Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 09:17:59 AM

I don't see any advantage that Bitcoin would have for the NWO.

There is no centralized control, and that is the minimum requirement for any organization or thing they want to control.

cjgames.com
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 09:23:01 AM

That reminds me of this piece from 1995:

"I additionally believed that one of our best defenses against the national security state was the perennial proclivity of clandestine organizations to piss off their own employees."

The End of Ordinary Money, J. Orlin Grabbe
zxcvbs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:01:12 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 09:13:56 AM by zxcvbs

lol, so the fed says it is ok.
http://qz.com/148399/ben-bernanke-bitcoin-may-hold-long-term-promise/
is like the mormon south park sketch. 'An anonymous hacker', creates a world unified currency, for me spells amero on all sides.  Not that im against a global currency.

They have much money invested on this to involve the fed, surely it will rise much higher than predicted.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:04:20 AM

...snip...

This isnt so far fetched now is it?
...snip...

Im really curious to hear what others think of this. Has this been discussed before here?

It really is so far fetched.

The consensus seems to be that it was the work of David Icke's lizard people.  The NWO is a worthy contender but sadly on this occasion they just failed to impress us.  However, this issue will be debated endlessly and the NWO fans will surely come up with more arguments in their favour as time goes on.

EDIT: I was trying to be funny but the posts above me do it much better.  Well played guys. 
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:55:46 AM

The plan of the NWO was to establish the Special Drawing Rights (SDR) of the IMF as the one world currency, possibly renamed to "Globo".
Fortunately, that did not work out.

cjgames.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: