Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20,000 Page Views for $9 (10,000 extra first 3)  (Read 765 times)
ecwebservices (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Web Development Co. For Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:42:39 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 01:23:51 PM by ecwebservices

I'll give 20,000 page views for $9.
The views are REAL, not bots.

Minimum $9

for every $9 add 25,000.
I am willing to use escrow.

Note the views are randomly done over a period of time.

Raising to 30,000 for $9 first 3 users.
1:
2:
3:

PM for info or post below.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

How many times will you take to deliver these views? and from where they come? I think you are using a ad exchanging site. like hitleap or  trafficmoonsoon something. if so then these views are completely adsense enemy. and google hats these type of views.
BTW do you offer less views for less rate? I may try your service for my faucet site.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:13:09 PM

The views are safe for adsense? How many days you will complete to 20,000 page views?
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:34:14 PM

The views are safe for adsense? How many days you will complete to 20,000 page views?

At most 3 day. They are safe for adsense. I do this for my own site.

How many times will you take to deliver these views? and from where they come? I think you are using a ad exchanging site. like hitleap or  trafficmoonsoon something. if so then these views are completely adsense enemy. and google hats these type of views.
BTW do you offer less views for less rate? I may try your service for my faucet site.

PM me. I can see what I can do. Actually I will raise to 30,000 for first 3 users.

vitod

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:48:36 PM

Are you providing targeted views or randomly? (Usa, Canada etc.)
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:24:23 PM

Are you providing targeted views or randomly? (Usa, Canada etc.)

Most of it should be U.K. but it is random.

ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:01:39 PM

What is your site niche? If your site is bitcoin-related, can you post your site's alexa with proof?

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:16:59 PM

Can you provide youtube views s well? I need something about 100000 for every youtube video.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 10:41:41 PM

What is your site niche? If your site is bitcoin-related, can you post your site's alexa with proof?
I'm interested in knowing this as well.  What are your sources for acquiring this many views in such a short amount of time?  The only service I can think of that could get you so many views for that cheap would be a Paid to Click website, which is definitely not adsense friendly.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:56:40 PM

How many times will you take to deliver these views? and from where they come? I think you are using a ad exchanging site. like hitleap or  trafficmoonsoon something. if so then these views are completely adsense enemy. and google hats these type of views.

PM me. I can see what I can do. Actually I will raise to 30,000 for first 3 users.

ok great, One last question, Where does the visitors came from?
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:14:42 AM

Hello, my site is my ecwebservices.xyz site. I don't check my alexa rank (retardedly).

Can you provide youtube views s well? I need something about 100000 for every youtube video.

Hello yes I can get you youtube views, but it depends on the amount of time you want on the video.

ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:16:00 AM

How many times will you take to deliver these views? and from where they come? I think you are using a ad exchanging site. like hitleap or  trafficmoonsoon something. if so then these views are completely adsense enemy. and google hats these type of views.

ok great, One last question, Where does the visitors came from?

The visitors come from a service I made that I will not post here.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:26:52 PM

Then you should reveal the source in pm to a trusted user on which you and we trust and knows well about these stuffs. That's the only way to prove that those visitors are not bots or came from a banned source
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:16:10 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 09:04:07 PM by ecwebservices

Then you should reveal the source in pm to a trusted user on which you and we trust and knows well about these stuffs. That's the only way to prove that those visitors are not bots or came from a banned source

Then get a VERY trusted user because I don't know any that I can think of.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:15:19 AM

Any vouch copies? Id be happy to claim one. I'll do an extensive review. With 30k views, can I get to the top 1 million on the Alexa rankings? Wink
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:11:06 AM

Then get a VERY trusted user because I don't know any that I can think of.

Try to contact monbux because he is interested in buying some visits as well as good in these stuffs I guess

Any vouch copies? Id be happy to claim one. I'll do an extensive review. With 30k views, can I get to the top 1 million on the Alexa rankings? Wink

No you can't. Only visits won't decide the rankings
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:23:49 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 06:15:11 PM by expert4knowledge

Hello, my site is my ecwebservices.xyz site. I don't check my alexa rank (retardedly).

Hello yes I can get you youtube views, but it depends on the amount of time you want on the video.
I need something like 100k youtube visitors and I want to know how long does it take for this amount and how much do you charge me for this. How is one week?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███