Dice
Roulette
Betting
Con flip
Jackpot
Poker

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is worse - Losing all your btc to slots, dice, etc?  (Read 2013 times)
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:55:24 PM

So. Which one's more painful to you personally?

Watching you lose in dice, roulette, sportsbet, coin flip or jackpot? I personally think dice, as I usually bet low, but chase my losses until I hit 0. Then I think what I could've done to fix it. A bit too late.

Suggest more poll options!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:59:57 PM

Watching you lose in dice, roulette, sportsbet, coin flip or jackpot? I personally think dice, as I usually bet low, but chase my losses until I hit 0. Then I think what I could've done to fix it. A bit too late.

It does not matter where you lose. lol. The fact that you lose bitcoins, it will be painful no matter where.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:28:50 PM

Loosing all your btc is always bad, and i would feel very angry. But i think the one i will feel more stupid is "coin flip".
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:36:18 PM

I think coin flip would be painful. You have a smaller feeling of control compared to dice (which I understand will still also be painful for the same reason), and you should accuse the game of being rigged.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:38:16 PM

Haha was reading your responses when I noticed "coin flip" was misspelled "con flip"... Haha!

Coincidence? I think not  Wink
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:45:16 PM

Dice, on 90% win chance. I think betting with only small chance to lose will make your heart rate beat faster and faster each roll until you finally lose big and get a minor heart attack (or worse).  Tongue That would be painful.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:56:34 AM

Same here, dice is more painfully to watch than others gambling. For example like, when you bet with 95% chance to win and go all in. you can lose easily because provably damned fair.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:10:43 AM

Same here, dice is more painfully to watch than others gambling. For example like, when you bet with 95% chance to win and go all in. you can lose easily because provably damned fair.

i saw some high rollers bet 1000mbtc with 95%, he won 10-15x straight then after another roll he lose, those risk taker, but anyway they could win instant cash with those if they are really lucky
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:40:43 AM

Simply losing all your BTC in something is really painful. Imagine losing all your BTCs overnight. After working hard for days, you just lost all of them. It doesn't matter where you lost them.

I hope that OP learns his lesson. Trying to recover your losses only lead you to more loss. It makes you bet much more than what you can afford to lose.

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 02:58:15 AM

Losing is losing, no matter during which game it happens. The only time it is real painful is when you're absolutely sure that you're not going to lose, for example betting on Djokovic at 2016 Monte Carlo Masters in the round of 32 and he losing to Jiri Vesely, totally unexpected, must have caused gamblers to lose millions.

"Doesn't matter"

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:54:06 AM

Luck based gambling always makes you lose bitcoins horribly than skill games. That's why I always bet little amounts on some sites except LuckyBit. Cheesy
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 06:16:05 AM

I never experience yet coinflip but before i am addicted in dice game lose all my bitcoin savings every week.. and until now never made any profit with dicegame i am always using martingale but result drain your balance..
Thats why i stop it and try my luck in sports betting. and the result is good because you can easily predict sports than playing in dice game..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:22:05 AM

i only play dice and sport book because it have high chance to win but there is no worse game to lose all you money in it.
it is always the worse losing money in game :p.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:27:38 AM

well losing sucks no matter how you lose , but based on the games that you mentioned I think losing on sportsbetting is the toughest
we all know the randomness in other games , but when you lose an easy sports match you would feel that the whole world is against you lol
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:34:07 AM

You could add 'poker' to your poll options I guess as a fair amount of gamblers here on the forum play poker for Bitcoins as well. Personally I have spent the most of my Bitcoins on sportsbetting and it's always a very bad feeling when you lose on picks you have been very confident in just because the teams performed disappointingly bad but that's normal for gambling as you need some luck to be successful with your bets. The most important factor to avoid losing all your coins to whatever game you are playing is to maintain a proper bankroll and never put all of your coins on a single bet as this is the main reason a lot of gamblers chase losses and lose even more money in the process and end up with compulsive gambling issues which are very hard to brush off later on.
Sir_lagsalot (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:34:40 AM

well losing sucks no matter how you lose , but based on the games that you mentioned I think losing on sportsbetting is the toughest
we all know the randomness in other games , but when you lose an easy sports match you would feel that the whole world is against you lol

It really boils down to this. Do you trust the players to win more than you trust your luck? If you do, and they lost, it would really feel like they are against you/let you down.

You could add 'poker' to your poll options I guess as a fair amount of gamblers here on the forum play poker for Bitcoins as well. Personally I have spent the most of my Bitcoins on sportsbetting and it's always a very bad feeling when you lose on picks you have been very confident in just because the teams performed disappointingly bad but that's normal for gambling as you need some luck to be successful with your bets. The most important factor to avoid losing all your coins to whatever game you are playing is to maintain a proper bankroll and never put all of your coins on a single bet as this is the main reason a lot of gamblers chase losses and lose even more money in the process and end up with compulsive gambling issues which are very hard to brush off later on.
Done
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:42:03 AM

it doesn't matter how i lose bitcoin it is all bad, whether i lose it in playing slots, dice, poker or even sports betting doesn't make a difference with when i lose bitcoin when i am trading it is all hurtful for me because i am losing money that i have worked for to earn Smiley

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:04:26 AM

Luck based gambling always makes you lose bitcoins horribly than skill games. That's why I always bet little amounts on some sites except LuckyBit. Cheesy
It is always bad to lose some money with gambling and that is because people think that they can earn some money in a fast time which that is actually not true.
And people likes it to do and that can be only nice if there will be more people will realize that gambling is actually bad to do.
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:52:54 AM

Nothing is worse, or they all are worse as long as you keep playing chance games, the house edge sooner or later will come into play and make you lose all of your money if you cannot stop playing. 
Of course losing all your btc in soccer bets it can be considered worse because its supposed that you know what you are doing there and very bad luck you have had when losing all of your btc.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:24:14 AM

From my opinion our behavior is worst because gambling depend on the way how we react while doing betting on different games, i have bad experience with slots because it is really hard to understand what is the house edge and percentage of winning during betting on them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: