Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: going to put together a LTC mining rig.. need advice.  (Read 1713 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:15:48 PM

So why can't I mine with cpu's again?

CPUs are slower. GPUs are faster. I thought everyone knew that by now.

If what you said about being able to sell at 8% over spot is true why not just buy LTC on btc-e and sell them on at the higher price? A better question is why doesn't the person willing to pay market+8% buy them on btc-e himself and save the 8% premium?

I think you are relying on hope not good sense but it's your money to burn.

I have a verified okpay and a btc-e account the reason that I dont buy from them with bank transfer and the reason that I can get 6-8 percent is that I sell for paypal. So when I sell I get PP funds then if I want more coins I have to send from pp to bank to okpay to btc-e. I have another business and I cant tie up my capital with low returns on coins when I can put it to work other places. If I buy from the exchange I need to send large amounts of cash to make a small return, but if i can quickly go from ltc to pp to ltc I can use the same dollars to due a large volume of transactions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: