Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: earn btc  (Read 2240 times)
shah.puja1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:30:35 AM

How to earn 0.5 btc per month??
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:34:17 AM

The easyest way is to get an IRL job and buy 0.5BTC a month with your paycheck.
If you want to get payed in BTC directly, you can either sell items or your skills. If you decide to sell your skills, it might be a good idear to list the things you're good at (php scripting, c++, designing,...).
Don't expect people to throw 0.5BTC your way directly, making this much will most likely require you to get trusted on these forums.
shah.puja1 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:51:37 AM

cant we earn from faucets??
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:54:55 AM

you can, but not 0.5BTC per month and it is a waste of your time. you can calculate it yourself.
0.5 per month = 0.016BTC per day you will have to visit ~16000 faucets each day to earn that much.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:00:32 AM

Faucet is not recommended  to earn bitcoin, because of its low income,, the highest you can get on different faucet is only 1000 satoshi,
Joining on sig is  too much better that faucets, you will only waste your time collecting on different faucets.
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:08:09 AM

you can, but not 0.5BTC per month and it is a waste of your time. you can calculate it yourself.
0.5 per month = 0.016BTC per day you will have to visit ~16000 faucets each day to earn that much.

I've just went trough the first 10 faucets in the faucetbox list, and i estimate the average payout to be around 150 satoshi's. It takes me about 45 seconds to open a faucet, quickly read the rules, fill in the captha's and claim (i might be slow, but i'm not a faucet user, so i'm having some troubles reading how these new security measures go).

you're asking to make 0.5BTC/month. This is 50.000.000 satoshi. 50million/150 = 333.333 claims. 333.333 claims * 45 seconds = 173.6 days.
Basically, you'll need to work 173 days nonstop (24/7) to claim 0.5BTC. This seems a pretty hard thing to do in a 31 days timeframe Wink

This being said: there are some faucets out there that actually have a (very small) chance of hitting a "big" jackpot... It's like playing the lottery tough, but if you hit the lottery on one of those faucets, you might reach 0.5BTC a month.
I still remain with my original advise: get an IRL job, buy 0.5BTC with part of your paycheck.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:32:57 AM

By the way it's probably time you just going to run out by typing captcha or visit some sites. It's not recommended method to earn some BTC. I guess find some another way like trading, hunt giveaway, and if you have skill just offering that and get benefit with Bitcoin
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:38:27 AM

I've just went trough the first 10 faucets in the faucetbox list, and i estimate the average payout to be around 150 satoshi's. It takes me about 45 seconds to open a faucet, quickly read the rules, fill in the captha's and claim (i might be slow, but i'm not a faucet user, so i'm having some troubles reading how these new security measures go).

you're asking to make 0.5BTC/month. This is 50.000.000 satoshi. 50million/150 = 333.333 claims. 333.333 claims * 45 seconds = 173.6 days.
Basically, you'll need to work 173 days nonstop (24/7) to claim 0.5BTC. This seems a pretty hard thing to do in a 31 days timeframe Wink

This being said: there are some faucets out there that actually have a (very small) chance of hitting a "big" jackpot... It's like playing the lottery tough, but if you hit the lottery on one of those faucets, you might reach 0.5BTC a month.
I still remain with my original advise: get an IRL job, buy 0.5BTC with part of your paycheck.

this can be done a little easier if you just use referral on referral on referral and so on 333.333 times .... but you would need 333.333 ip's and you would need to remember all the password of the 333.333 accounts .... but look at the bright side ... you will have more than 0.5BTC at the end .... but sure as hell this doesn't makes any sense to do it .... but if you insist go ahead and do it! Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:26:48 AM

The easyest way is to get an IRL job and buy 0.5BTC a month with your paycheck.
This, no other "magic" way to earn in world wide web.
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:28:44 AM

so many thread useless like this, better you searching at google use the code site:bitcointalk.org xxxx
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:38:24 AM

first you must shake you brain and dont be lazy kid. there is thousands of post like this one, "how to earn bitcoins?" you have to search, read and try to understand yourself and if after that you will have some concrete question, you can ask us about it and we will answer it with pleasure. but if you will behave like a lazy kid, you willnot be able to learn and earn anything.

good luck...
darkmagician

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:43:31 AM

so many thread useless like this, better you searching at google use the code site:bitcointalk.org xxxx
Newbies always do this kind of useless topics,even if you warned them several times to google it first,still they will create this kind of topic again and again
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:06:39 AM

In other words, no you cannot earn 0.5 bitcoin per month with faucet, because earnings from faucet is very low. You will feel very difficult to get 0.016 bitcoin per day only by faucet. Even there is faucet which only give 100 satoshi every claim.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:39:57 AM

difficult for you to get 0.5BTC/month. but it would be easier if you learn trading, then buy and trading bitcoin or altcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:43:38 AM

wow another question similar to others, maybe much better to look around and learn how to use the search option and then you will learn how to earn that much, but if you are really new here and you have some advance skills just go to service section and find there what's fit you up, good luck and stay away from gambling and ponzi scams.
Junamalik

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:56:07 AM

Newbies always do this kind of useless topics,even if you warned them several times to google it first,still they will create this kind of topic again and again

sometimes im not sure he is real newbie, maybe he is Sr member, he just create this thread for spaming.or want to post some for campaign.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:04:21 AM

sometimes im not sure he is real newbie, maybe he is Sr member, he just create this thread for spaming.or want to post some for campaign.

I have the same thoughts, I could see that some newbie coming and always makes the same thread. but they never active again.
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:28:07 AM

I have the same thoughts, I could see that some newbie coming and always makes the same thread. but they never active again.

And the crazy thing about this is, the thread still manages to get so many pages. Despite the op is not active anymore.
Everyone already knew that if OP is active he/she should have asks more questions or post that confirmed he/she learned something.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:02:16 PM

What about a regular job?
Just convert a part of your payments in BTC and there you have your 0,5 BTC per month.
I don't know where you live and how old you are so my advice might not be the right for you.
But instead of asking how to earn Bitcoin, ask yourself how to earn money in general.When you've found a way, and let it be a legal one please, just convert parts of that into BTC as I already said.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:00:48 PM

Do some extra job in exchange of bitcoin.. You cannot earn 0.5btc per month on signature campaign and faucets. And when you enter trading you will need a lot of money, the only way you can earn 0.5 btc a month is find  a good job with a good salary. And make signature campaign as your extra income.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: