Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning miner ! 4ghs 80 usd Wow  (Read 20922 times)
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2013, 11:24:48 PM

This thread is so full of lol. You'd think it's on BitcoinTalk or something.

And to think I traded in your toes for a shadow goat. What was I thinkin'?

What's a shadow goat and where can I get one?
It's a goat that's transmuted by blue glowing marble cake and i've got one in my back yard.
They don't come cheap tho...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2013, 06:30:41 AM

This thread is so full of lol. You'd think it's on BitcoinTalk or something.

And to think I traded in your toes for a shadow goat. What was I thinkin'?

What's a shadow goat and where can I get one?

Make sure the shades are drawn when you play with your shadow goat, sans the goat.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 12:00:34 PM

That's actually pretty damn awesome.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 09:40:19 PM

I'm having problems making the shadow match the picture.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 03:51:19 PM

Well today was the day they were supposed to have an open house of their facility in Akron, OH.  Well no address was ever released and no reply from CS all day.

So I feel pleasantly happy now that my order got screwed up and I will be getting my BTC back.  I guess some of you others aren't so lucky.  

And if you are one of "7 Bitcoin New Group Affiliates" that are checking out the facility please send us picture. right.
JerimiahJohnson

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:13:16 PM

they are a total scam

I ordered they told me they would have my tracking number to me last thursday now they wont even reply to emails.

i took an 80$ gamble and lost - my own fault for being stupid but let this be a warning to you - please no one else fall for this scam

it is not real

Coming soon the Cointamination 16 65nm Chip BFL CLone Board.
Board Hashing: http://bit.ly/1cXs5Rt
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:21:36 PM

they are a total scam

I ordered they told me they would have my tracking number to me last thursday now they wont even reply to emails.

i took an 80$ gamble and lost - my own fault for being stupid but let this be a warning to you - please no one else fall for this scam

it is not real

Pictures or it didn't happen.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Zedster

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:28:13 PM

they are a total scam

it is not real

I have a lot of emails from CS pleading their case and swearing that all would be revealed today.  I just see no need to beat the dead horse.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 04:30:42 PM

they are a total scam

it is not real

I have a lot of emails from CS pleading their case and swearing that all would be revealed today.  I just see no need to beat the dead horse.

What if you are just trolling so others don't buy because you already have the miner in your hands?

Or... wtf... there are people that actually sent them money... wow.

Zedster

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 05:32:05 PM

they are a total scam

it is not real

What if you are just trolling so others don't buy because you already have the miner in your hands?

Or... wtf... there are people that actually sent them money... wow.

If I had a miner chuggin' away I post pix and vids just so I could enjoy the hate that would be thrown my way, sadly though this is not to be.  I was more hoping to see something good come from Akron,Oh. Smiley
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:19:17 PM

they are a total scam

it is not real

You took a gamble with only 0.00015% possibilities of success. We posted several times warning that his was a 100% proved scam.

Zedster

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:22:34 PM

We posted several times warning that his was a 100% proved scam.

Who is we? How/when was this 100% proven scam.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 09:40:54 PM

From almost day 1, when:

- a fake company that never existed before registered a brand new website saying it replaced and old one of which there was no trace on internet
- offered a product that never existed before for which they said they had happy customers, which are obviously fake

If you doubt this is a scam there are 2 options:

a) you did not read the full thread and you did not take the time to verify the facts
b) it benefits you to spread the doubt so others who do not read the full post and do not verify the facts are scammed

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2013, 11:31:39 PM

I will now say scam, I took a leap of faith on it but no info since last week, and I should have received it today.

But I still think people on the forum are too quick to scream scam.

At the moment I'm down $80 on this, but the bigger scam I'm waiting on is still bfl, who seem to get away with it. I've been waiting since July last year for my device, still nothing coming, and just some photos. No real device.

Yes u will say that they have launched devices before but so did Tom, and I had a mod miner which worked well. But he failed on 2nd gen and so has bfl so far.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 12:03:44 AM

I will now say scam, I took a leap of faith on it but no info since last week, and I should have received it today.

At the moment I'm down $80 on this, but the bigger scam I'm waiting on is still bfl, who seem to get away with it. I've been waiting since July last year for my device, still nothing coming, and just some photos. No real device.

Yes u will say that they have launched devices before but so did Tom, and I had a mod miner which worked well. But he failed on 2nd gen and so has bfl so far.

Phil

The thing is that no company capable of producing an ASIC would ever ever behave in such a peculiar manner.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 01:12:21 AM

Phil

No, they haven't.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 02:25:01 AM

How do you think about this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20292.msg1576397#msg1576397
http://www.multiversecomputers.com/Mining-Products.html
Any one confirm ? I'm very interested in this product. But I wonder if it's a scam ?

Moderator note: Please do your own research carefully before investing your hard earned monies in ANY investments. We are not responsible for your own money.

Edit: probably a scam now. Check last posts for a scam report.

Can't wait to see the scammer tag applied to this one-post clown.

Kinda puts theymos in a pickle, for he'll have no choice but tag this guy sooner than later. Yet, he took a while to give it to Tom. Then the BFL naysayers will come out of the woodwork and...

Not to mention the other two recent ASIC-based mining rig entities.

I'm even leaning toward all three being run by the same folk(s), and it's not even outside the realm of possibility the creator is a previous, or ongoing, ASIC-based mining rig developer.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 03:38:12 AM

Phil

No, they haven't.

I actually meant BFL on that last comment.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 05:53:12 AM

Phil

No, they haven't.

I actually meant BFL on that last comment.

Phil

Oh.

Ignore my comment then.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Zedster

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 06:42:05 AM

From almost day 1, when:

- a fake company that never existed before registered a brand new website saying it replaced and old one of which there was no trace on internet
- offered a product that never existed before for which they said they had happy customers, which are obviously fake

If you doubt this is a scam there are 2 options:

a) you did not read the full thread and you did not take the time to verify the facts
b) it benefits you to spread the doubt so others who do not read the full post and do not verify the facts are scammed

And you proved all this? stfu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: