Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:29:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: swiftstream * swiftstream.io * powered by bitswift *  (Read 6022 times)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:00:02 PM

The trading volume is really low right now.
Will SWIFt soon be on bigger exchanges?
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:35:25 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 05:40:17 PM by BitSwift

You can request Bitswift be added to polo :  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

One would assume the more requests they get the better the chances Bitswift will get listed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who fills out the request form!

-bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:17:53 AM

You can request SWIFT be added to polo :  https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

One would assume the more requests they get the better the chances SWIFT will get listed.

Thanks in advance to anyone who fills out the request form!

-bitswift

DONE! (again)

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
adsactly

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:28:52 AM

OK This has my FULL Support I like this IDEA very much. I don't have any BITSwift yet for the Decentralized Portfolio. We
would like to connect with the Developers and the Creators of this project to see how we can Cooperative with each other
to bring this project to the Main Stream Audience we are all interested in seeing what SwiftStream has in store for us all!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:19:51 PM

OK This has my FULL Support I like this IDEA very much. I don't have any BITSwift yet for the Decentralized Portfolio. We
would like to connect with the Developers and the Creators of this project to see how we can Cooperative with each other
to bring this project to the Main Stream Audience we are all interested in seeing what SwiftStream has in store for us all!

well said, just PM the dev to get in touch and he'll reply.  though you sound like a business (i assume) looking to work with swiftsteam/bitswift?  i'm sure dev has big marketing plans already but hey if you can add more to it in a positive way they great.

i highly suggest you pickup some swift coins on bittrex or 1ex.trade asap because well....the price is going to look a lot different over the coming months... Wink - but that's just my assumption.

it's sad and funny at the same time how alts still get all the sheep flocking to ICO b.s. with all the shilling hype and mostly fake volumes on yet-to-be-released dev promises.  just insane.  yet a solid coin and dev like this (around since late 2014) with now over one year in re-development and soon to be released MAJOR release....it's still quiet on the exchange lol *facepalm* - oh well that's crypto i guess and more cheap coins for some of us that buy.  people always miss the sleepers and then well too bad for them if they have to jump on the train once it's already left the station. Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 02:13:33 PM

^Sounds promising literally day-by-day! Cheesy

Saw this too which is very nice:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bitswift/swiftstream

Everyone should be following these guys on twitter if you aren't already:

https://twitter.com/swiftstreamio
https://twitter.com/bit_swift
https://twitter.com/bitswiftbrosco

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:17:11 PM

signed up for beta myself.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:25:36 PM

The coins are only staking with an running wallet right?
how about having them at the exchange ?
WestHarrison

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:50:20 AM

Nah man you need to withdraw them to your wallet and let them stake there.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:49:26 AM

Nah man you need to withdraw them to your wallet and let them stake there.

yup.

nice work on twitter from swift!  keep it up.
i see you have a TON of gamer/streamer connections building already, not even including poker connections. 

talk about volcano ready to erupt!  Grin Cool
nice to see the price holding relatively steady over the past one-month or more with BTC pumping hard.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:37:59 PM

This project picked the right field to be in for crypto!  Shocked Cool

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-supercell-m-a-tencent-holdings-idUSKCN0Z716E
http://www.ibtimes.com/hey-gamers-meet-tencent-your-new-chinese-overlord-after-supercell-acquisition-2384922

If bitswift/swiftstream can get their reach as far as this kind of market (on top of what they already have planned) it could be massive....

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cryptedxypher

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:07:19 AM

This project picked the right field to be in for crypto!  Shocked Cool

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-supercell-m-a-tencent-holdings-idUSKCN0Z716E
http://www.ibtimes.com/hey-gamers-meet-tencent-your-new-chinese-overlord-after-supercell-acquisition-2384922

If bitswift/swiftstream can get their reach as far as this kind of market (on top of what they already have planned) it could be massive....

Interesting project. Following closely.
Will research further over the weekend and revert.
All the best!
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:16:20 AM

what new coin ?  Huh
WayToGo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:24:41 AM

Will keep an eye on this one. I like the idea.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:57:06 PM

Looking good!  dev looking forward to your next update.  signed up for beta a few weeks ago and excited to implement swift into my twitch feed!  gaming mainly but i think the poker/gambling aspect will be huge too.

will there be a youtube integration too?  also i hear facebook is becoming serious about streaming now...any chance to land them?  that'd be massive.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SWIFT
things seem to be coming together nicely and the rumbling volcano has awoken.... Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:55:16 PM

Is there a separate token/coin for swiftstream or the only way to invest in swiftstream is to buy bitswift coin(SWIFT) on Bittrex?
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:01:19 PM

Is there a separate token/coin for swiftstream or the only way to invest in swiftstream is to buy bitswift coin(SWIFT) on Bittrex?

yes good question. And did you make a ico before ? Or just mining ?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:01:55 AM

yes, the way to benefit from the launch of swiftstream application (from bitswift) is to buy SWIFT coins on bittrex or 1ex.trade

swiftstream is not a coin, it's the next (most recent) app or business "division" offering if you will from bitswift.  one that will bring MAJOR exposure to bitswift and thus most likely bring about a nice jump in value.  essentially people will utilize swiftstream in real life (ie. on their twitch home stream page or maybe even youtube/etc) where they will use swift coins for actual real world usage.  not many coins can say this.  it is NOT very far away..... Wink

re. ico or mining, swift has been around a long time.  you get POS so just stake in your wallet for decent returns.  
also, 30 sec. confirmations one of the fastest coins in the market!

if you follow their account on twitter you'll prob get better info.  they are also on Facebook as well.
most legit coins don't bother much with posting stuff here.  they only do for major announcements.  not full of shills for vaporware shitcoins which are 90% of the coins here.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:05:17 AM

Yes coins will only stake in the desktop wallet.  The interest rate is 3% for those staking.  If you stake you are also helping secure the network, so please do it Smiley

Apologies for delayed response,

-bitswift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:24:12 AM

Yes coins will only stake in the desktop wallet.  The interest rate is 3% for those staking.  If you stake you are also helping secure the network, so please do it Smiley

Apologies for delayed response,

-bitswift

I looked at this project when the announcement was made back in may, seemed interesting, how far along is development of Swift Stream?

Thinking of chucking a BTC or two at it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: