Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to spread the Bitcoin in Social networks?  (Read 1555 times)
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:28:38 AM

you can just share with your fiends your experience with bitcoin and how easy it is to be used. the word of mouth is one of the most successful ways in promoting for anything
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

I joined a couple of facebook group, and the average has quite a lot of users around 20k and also My timeline is almost all about bitcoin Smiley

yes and I would like to see more comprehensive bitcoin community in social media

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

I joined a couple of facebook group, and the average has quite a lot of users around 20k and also My timeline is almost all about bitcoin Smiley

yes and I would like to see more comprehensive bitcoin community in social media

Yeah, joining a group about bitcoin is good too. I mean, your friend can see your status and maybe they can ask you what is that and you can teach them about bitcoin.
xIIImaL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

Thats really welcome thing from you bro! Do repeatedly and We have make bitcoin shares as much We can in Facebbok or twitter.
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:02:06 PM

there"s a lot of way to spread the Bitcoins in social networks.
we can use facebook, tweeter, yahoo, gmail, instagram, whatsapp,etc. Smiley
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:21:38 PM

a GIF or presentation of firstly setting up the miners then incoming bitcoins to your wallet then depositing to an exchange and selling for
Let's say dollars, and easily withdrawing those dollars from an ATM machine.
You know something sufficient and short just showing how is it that you can make money from bitcoin from the start which is mining to
the end when you have actual paper money in your hands, this way any one can understand and be interested, I wish I had the fund and
resources to do this, only requires a real bitcoiner with good quality camera and 1 day time of editing frames and pictures to make it
Light so every one can easily download it and show it whenever they want to introduce bitcoin.
You could show mining process in a large mining farm though if you had access to one, a presentation that only takes 90 seconds to tell the story of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: