Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heyy Guys Working on Another Satoshi Mines Technique  (Read 599 times)
Xpod78 (OP)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Hey there :D

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:54:03 PM

Hey guys, the most general stories I heard from the last technique were of success; and even one person turned the 1000 bits he started with in 22,000! We'll decided I should probably continue to publish my methods; testing a new one; it's a lot simpler than the last one along with more rewarding but it is riskier as it's on the 5 mine 0.0 so after I do the 30 time test I will release it! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

Hey guys, the most general stories I heard from the last technique were of success; and even one person turned the 1000 bits he started with in 22,000! We'll decided I should probably continue to publish my methods; testing a new one; it's a lot simpler than the last one along with more rewarding but it is riskier as it's on the 5 mine 0.0 so after I do the 30 time test I will release it! Cheesy

That is quite hard to believe, there's no such strategy to win in gambling, unless you know some flaws of that website. It is pure luck good one ,or bad one. Maybe you have had good luck so far, but that doesn't mean you have a gambling strategy for a specific website, it simply is impossible to have a strategy in gambling.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:03:11 PM

That is quite hard to believe, there's no such strategy to win in gambling, unless you know some flaws of that website. It is pure luck good one ,or bad one. Maybe you have had good luck so far, but that doesn't mean you have a gambling strategy for a specific website, it simply is impossible to have a strategy in gambling.
There are several strategies in gambling that involve luck and probability along with ways to avoid repetition; there is such thing as technique in gambling, though a ver large percentage is based on luck; some skill, however little or great it may be, is required.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:05:14 PM

There are several strategies in gambling that involve luck and probability along with ways to avoid repetition; there is such thing as technique in gambling, though a ver large percentage is based on luck; some skill, however little or great it may be, is required.

As you are already saying yourself, strategies in gambling that involve luck and probability cannot really be called a strategy, can be called a try and since like you say a very large percentage is based on luck, I think this cannot win against the house.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:09:51 PM

As you are already saying yourself, strategies in gambling that involve luck and probability cannot really be called a strategy, can be called a try and since like you say a very large percentage is based on luck, I think this cannot win against the house.
Oh there is no winning against the house; everyone knows this. But there are ways that give you a higher probability to win from them for maybe for at least a little bit; that's what my strategies do. Yesterday I turned 0.1 into 0.325 in 10 minutes. Today I lost 0.2; it's all about knowing when to quit, luck, and yes strategy.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:48:08 PM

Gamers fallacy runs strong with this one. Yes there is now method. Just luck and knowing when to quit. Be happy with profits and leave. Don't keep thinking "just a bit more" or "just one more round" that's normally when you lose.
Xpod78 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:25:32 AM

Gamers fallacy runs strong with this one. Yes there is now method. Just luck and knowing when to quit. Be happy with profits and leave. Don't keep thinking "just a bit more" or "just one more round" that's normally when you lose.
Very true
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: