Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving loan of 0.01  (Read 402 times)
Drakrmaster (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:44:24 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 09:05:44 PM by Drakrmaster

Hello on 1st June I am getting my loan payment and I'm about to give 0.01 BTC loan on 1 st of June @ 20% interest for the week if u are interested reply.But don't send me message unnecessary.
Qualifications :
Full Member and above can apply
User should not have any -ve trust
Thanks
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:26:39 PM

Hello on 1st June I am getting my loan payment and I'm about to give 0.01 BTC loan on 1 st of June @ 20% interest for the week if u are interested reply.But don't send me message unnecessary.
Qualifications :
Thanks

That is like 5$ you better try and double it by gambling
I not belive anyone that is serious would need borrow 5$ and pay 20% loan interest

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:29:46 PM

Qualifications :
Thanks

That is like 5$ you better try and double it by gambling
I not belive anyone that is serious would need borrow 5$ and pay 20% loan interest

You are guiding him totally wrong never suggest any one to gamble its risky as hell he will lose his money . Whatever the amount is . At least he can increase his 0.01 by lending it many times .

@OP you should reduce the interest to 10% then you will get a borrower easily .
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:38:41 AM

OP either looking for quick profit with that interest rate, or he's going to scam someone off their collateral. Either beware or go to a better loaner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: