Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 12:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some faucetbox help.  (Read 249 times)
JaredFogle (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:18:29 PM

I want to make it so when someone clicks on the claim button they get redirected to a adf.ly link then back to the site
How can I do this

Bitrated user: premiumaccounts.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:40:30 PM

This would require some extra PHP coding to be done properly. It would all be pretty simple stuff, but can be complicated to implement should you not know PHP/the FaucetBox script too well. The process of it would probably go something like this however:

User Presses Claim Button -> Script checks whether the Captcha has been solved correctly -> A CSRF token is created by the script to prevent abuse -> The script redirects to the Adf.ly page which redirects back to the claim page -> The page checks the HTTP_REFERRER to see if it is Adf.ly (However this is unreliable as HTTP headers can be changed manually) -> CSRF token is checked to be sure that the user did actually come from the original claim page (and perhaps checked against a timestamp to stop abuse) -> Faucet pays satoshi to user.

There are a lot of steps to doing something like this in order to make it all work nicely and secure. If you're not too confident at PHP I would recommend hiring someone to do the job for you or be prepared for your funds to be stolen if a bug is found. It would also be pretty annoying for users to have to deal with for users, so your rewards would probably have to be higher to compensate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: