Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: halving is coming!  (Read 862 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:24:33 AM

we seen from 2-3 days bitcoin rate is rapidly increasing.this is mostly showing that halving is coming.and it can be guessed rate will be double in 2 month. became The Bitcoin block mining reward halves every 210,000 blocks.

now are you investing big money in for getting it double?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:04:24 AM

Maybe. But there are two things that we should have in mind:
1. The market responds to news of an event; not the actual event. Eg: Share markets respond to announcements of projects, not their launch date.
2. Last time the halving occurred in Nov 2012 the price was 12$ and remained around 12-14$ for 3 months after the halving. Only after Jan 2013 did the price rise.

There are so many unknown variables this time, like network capacity, new 16nm ASICS, marketcap, etc. Like always, only invest what you can afford to loose.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:35:22 PM

1. The market responds to news of an event; not the actual event. Eg: Share markets respond to announcements of projects, not their launch date.
2. Last time the halving occurred in Nov 2012 the price was 12$ and remained around 12-14$ for 3 months after the halving. Only after Jan 2013 did the price rise.

There are so many unknown variables this time, like network capacity, new 16nm ASICS, marketcap, etc. Like always, only invest what you can afford to loose.

What do you mean by this statement "only invest what you can afford to loose."?

how we can lose during or after halving... price will gonna rise or go down?
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

With that he means that no one can promise it will rise or Drop - it's a open market and depends on hype- if the price rise is from block halving hype - it is temporary and will fall back.. There are more chances for price to fall after halving then rising but then again that's just a Guess - So invest what you can afford to loose incase it doesn't rise but drops instead...
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:45:52 PM

With that he means that no one can promise it will rise or Drop - it's a open market and depends on hype- if the price rise is from block halving hype - it is temporary and will fall back.. There are more chances for price to fall after halving then rising but then again that's just a Guess - So invest what you can afford to loose incase it doesn't rise but drops instead...
yes i recommend everyone to that price will must go up after halving. but suddenly it will go down.so after you see price is on top peak just sell it, instant of fall im greed for more profit. Grin .if you don't sell early then you will suddenly f***d because everyone will sell their btc instantly.then price will get down as rule always can be seen.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:51:08 PM

we seen from 2-3 days bitcoin rate is rapidly increasing.this is mostly showing that halving is coming.and it can be guessed rate will be double in 2 month. became The Bitcoin block mining reward halves every 210,000 blocks.

I think it is the best time to buy as price are rising just as it was expected.Before halving it could be $1000 so even if we buy at today's rate,we gonna make good profit
mynameisdon (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:33:43 AM

I think it is the best time to buy as price are rising just as it was expected.Before halving it could be $1000 so even if we buy at today's rate,we gonna make good profit
i don't think no.because timing for buy has been passed. now its rate are going up rapidly.and can fall down anytime.so buying btc at this time contain high risk.the best time for buying when btc rate was 30k inr.
i am sure after halving bitcoin rate will dumped in single hour.

soyab0007

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:51:32 AM

what about the transaction time at that stage?
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

I don't know what will actually happen when the halving occurs. What I am pretty sure about is that the price will continue to rise over the next few weeks leading up to the actual halving

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
soyab0007

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:31:59 PM

I don't know what will actually happen when the halving occurs. What I am pretty sure about is that the price will continue to rise over the next few weeks leading up to the actual halving

so price will continue to rise till halving time which is 10th july?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:27:14 PM

so price will continue to rise till halving time which is 10th july?
Hopefully yes.It could break all the previous records.It is still a good deal to buy some coins
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:42:01 AM

Yeah halving could be one of the reason for price rise, but mostly its controlled by China.

Huobi and OKCoin, two Chinese exchanges, now collectively account for some 92% of global trading in bitcoin. The surge in bitcoin buying this weekend could be the latest sign of how Chinese investors are moving money between asset classes quickly in search of high returns.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:40:33 PM

Yeah halving could be one of the reason for price rise, but mostly its controlled by China.

Huobi and OKCoin, two Chinese exchanges, now collectively account for some 92% of global trading in bitcoin. The surge in bitcoin buying this weekend could be the latest sign of how Chinese investors are moving money between asset classes quickly in search of high returns.
Chinese are buying in anticipation of further price hike after halving.So we can not say that halving is not the reason behind this high price
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:56:17 AM

Chinese are buying in anticipation of further price hike after halving.So we can not say that halving is not the reason behind this high price

Not sure if they are buying in anticipation of halving, since they hold 92% and know people would be buying considering halving. So currently they are buying and they make take profit and sell out before halving or just after halving and possible price fall may take place. Since they will book the profit. Its just one of the possibility.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 10:40:28 AM

Not sure if they are buying in anticipation of halving, since they hold 92% and know people would be buying considering halving. So currently they are buying and they make take profit and sell out before halving or just after halving and possible price fall may take place. Since they will book the profit. Its just one of the possibility.

Yes you are right they are buying and this has pump up the prices.But I dont think price will fall down after halving.China is a big market and there would always be demand for bitcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: