Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Beta] Poordice.com - free Bitcoin dice - provably fair  (Read 2160 times)
poordice (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:30:05 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 10:06:43 PM by poordice

Hello Bitcointalk  Smiley

Today I want to show you my random new project - poordice.com
For very smart people: It's a FREE Bitcoin dice, it's impossible to lose and win Bitcoins

Features:
  • Simple registration
  • Free BTC 0.1 faucet
  • Fast betting speed ~10 bets per seconds
  • Autobet
  • 1% house edge like most popular dicing platforms
  • Provably fair
  • Dice statistics (total users, total rolls, site profit)

Here you can try your dice tactics, try to quit gambling and play for fun  Smiley
This site is still unpolished, I will be working on it and listen to your suggestions  Wink

Of anyone wants to help me with design (bootstrap) - you are welcome, your credits will be on the site too Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/TU6RVYL.png
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:34:32 AM

The website took 2 minutes to open.Why do I have to login to check the client seed details ? You don't seem to be serious about the site
-FAQ tab is broken
-Rules tab is broken
-Not even a page of information on how the site works or general T&C.
Scam much ?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:34:39 AM

Hello Bitcointalk  Smiley

Today I want to show you my random new project - poordice.com

Features:
  • Simple registration
  • Free BTC 0.1 faucet
  • Fast betting speed ~10 bets per seconds
  • Autobet
  • 0.5% house edge like most popular dicing platforms
  • Provably fair
  • Dice statistics (total users, total rolls, site profit)

Here you can try your dice tactics, try to quit gambling and play for fun  Smiley
This site is still unpolished, I will be working on it and listen to your suggestions  Wink

Nice interface.  poordice.. does that mean people will end up being poor after playing in your dice? Lol. jk. I don't think that's a really nice name for a gambling site. It will give a negative impression in your game.
Anyway, any promotions or giveaway to test out your site? Smiley
poordice (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:36:20 AM

The website took 2 minutes to open.Why do I have to login to check the client seed details ? You don't seem to be serious about the site
-FAQ tab is broken
-Rules tab is broken
Scam much ?

Please read the description, it's a free dice, website is unpolished, do you see scam in free things?

@jacee sure, hit the "Deposit BTC 0.1" Cheesy
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:38:47 AM

Please read the description, it's a free dice, website is unpolished, do you see scam in free things?
What do you mean by "free" dice site ? Do I get free money ? For your information,no website charges members to play a dice game as long as you have the minimum bets,worst case scenario ,faucets.You will money by people's bets right ? House edge ?
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:39:35 AM

-FAQ tab is broken
-Rules tab is broken
Scam much ?

Right.. Free faucet with BTC0.1? Tell me more about your free $40 dollars eh

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:30:07 AM

0.5% house edge like most popular dicing platforms

At this moment, players have 49.5% to win a x2 bet on your site, so the house edge is actually 1% instead of 0.5% now.

crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:40:48 AM

There is bug or this dice site is created to only have fun there because i had 5 wins in a row of 0.1BTC but my balance is still same of 0.1BTC, faucet claim without any waiting and no option to make deposit there?
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:49:58 AM

FAQ and RULES not working
I click on button Withdrawal and Deposit there nothing happened and I do not see my bet history
Your have the site a lot of bug.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:58:23 AM

FAQ and RULES not working
I click on button Withdrawal and Deposit there nothing happened and I do not see my bet history
Your have the site a lot of bug.
that's why the site name is poordice, no deposit no withdrawal just play for fun. PoorDice.com

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:58:43 AM

There is bug or this dice site is created to only have fun there because i had 5 wins in a row of 0.1BTC but my balance is still same of 0.1BTC, faucet claim without any waiting and no option to make deposit there?
I don't think this is an actual gambling game where you can win real bitcoin. Lol. See through his first post.

For very smart people: It's a FREE Bitcoin dice, it's impossible to lose your Bitcoins

Here you can try your dice tactics, try to quit gambling and play for fun  Smiley
If my understanding is correct. This is just a plain game. Cheesy
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:02:12 AM

Playing on this dice site i can say this without any doubt there i have 1000% luck turn 0.10 BTC into 2.30 BTC in less a minute but bad part of this dice site we can't take withdraw because it is only to play to have fun there.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:02:24 AM

I think this site was just created for fun and OP just wanted users to enjoy the game and to earn, as he has mentioned also in his above post.
grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:06:00 AM

that's why the site name is poordice, no deposit no withdrawal just play for fun. PoorDice.com

I don't think this is an actual gambling game where you can win real bitcoin. Lol. See through his first post.

I think so, this is a joke the gambling site. lol
I have never seen the gambling site like this. Not ready yet to launch  Cheesy
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:18:36 AM

That poor site made my day and i am feeling rich because just won more than 18 BTC so quickly there, not bad to have fun like this way and won huge amount for free where we have almost more than 100% win chance.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:33:36 AM

I think so, this is a joke the gambling site. lol
I have never seen the gambling site like this. Not ready yet to launch  Cheesy

Why would you say the site is "not ready yet to launch"? Have you read the description in OP that the site is for gamblers to "try dice tactics, try to quit gambling and play for fun"?

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:36:50 AM

Faucet amount is very big and anybody can make huge profit with virtual coin because impossible to get withdraw same like impossible to lose, FAQ and Rules pages are broken both are redirecting to the same page but i like to play there because i am in huge profit there.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:39:41 AM

very nice name i like it but i think you should clarify some things here about the free part and the 0.1BTC while you say site is unpolished which i don't really understand?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:21:18 AM

Faucet claim is unlimited and that really wonderful part of this new dice site so we make a lot of coins without taking any risk there, i like the graphics and user interface it looking really cool and very attractive there.
poordice (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:02:21 PM

Hi again, I'll clearfy some things

• FAQ and Rules are not really broken, I just didn't wrote them as there aren't really rules
  • You can get max BTC 500 out of faucet
  • There is no extra luck on this site, it's also provably fair and you can check it yourself
  • You can use faucet a lot, but for the best experience you may use it to generate so many BTC as like you can deposit on real dice platforms to test your strategies for free
  • And it's called poordice because I like this name  Grin

I made poordice for my friends and myself and I liked it as well so I decided to share with Bitcointalk

@crytoboost Betting, faucet and "withdraw" buttons may not work if you hava Javascript disabled or you browser can't interpret it
@Shogen Thanks, I'll update my post
@grandFX I'm still working on betting history and live bets, all your bets and stats being saved so in the future you can see your stats from the beginning
@fulgdenea There is no 100% win chance Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: