Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL's order system messed up?  (Read 2136 times)
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 08:53:31 PM

There have been postings on the BFL forums where customers complain about incorrect order information in BFL's order system.

Of course the usual suspects/bootlickers (grnbrg, Kjlimo, SLok, etc.) immediately came to the rescue of BFL, discrediting customers as hackers using backdoors.

So I tried this "backdoor" myself:
* I had an existing order for two Little Single SC.
* I placed a new order: So I started at www.butterflylabs.com, pressed "Products", selected a Single SC, ...
* the information that I got in "My Orders" was completely wrong: Payment Method was wrong, Shipping method was wrong, instead of 2 Little Singles it told me I had ordered 6 Jalapenos. wtf?!?!

Can you guys check your orders and see if they are correct?

Josh of course responded in his usual way (not our fault, you are holding it the wrong way (c)Apple, building a proper website is just incredibly hard):

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1180-incorrect-order-information-https-products-butterflylabs-com-customer-account-3.html#post16714
Quote from: BFL_Josh
[secure websites?] Heh.. any time I hear that from a website developer, I stop talking to them. Anyone who thinks it's easy to run a secure website has never run a secure website and probably doesn't even know what a secure website actually is.

Just replace "website" with "ASICS" and you know what I mean:
Working ASICS??? Heh.. any time I hear that from an ASIC developer, I stop talking to them. Anyone who thinks it's easy to make ASICS has never made ASICS and probably doesn't even know what ASICS actually are.

Grin

Conclusion: Just because things are incredibly hard for some BFL cowboys doesn't mean they are hard for a proper/reputable company.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoboCoder

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 09:01:16 PM

I had ordered one a little while back and got a receipt from paypal but no order confirmation from BFL.  So i dont even have an order number to try the workaround.

Sent an email to office@  and I am going to give them some time but not going to order any more until i get a confirm on the last one.

I expect they have minimum staff and all the tech folks are involved in trying to get the products done and no one with a bunch of time to invest in the website.  And i suspect the instructions to the CS staff is to keep people calm while they try to do too much with too few in too short a time.

I bet they get hundreds of emails a day and have to sort through a lot of dupes from the same people etc.

So i am guessing as long as you keep your "paperwork" eventually everything will get sorted out.  It has been my experience that they will try to solve the problems but it may just take them time.
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

I expect they have minimum staff and all the tech folks are involved in trying to get the products done ...

Besides waiting and playing Minecraft, what does BFL's "tech folks" actually do? They have subcontractors for the ASIC design, subcontractors for the ASIC chip fabrication, subcontractors for the Bumping, subcontractors for everything. What do they actually do themselves?

So i am guessing as long as you keep your "paperwork" eventually everything will get sorted out.

How does "keeping my paperwork" help when I (one fine day in the future) receive a packet from BFL with 6 Jalapenos - instead of the 2 Little Singles that I've ordered?

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 09:19:53 PM

What's really funny is the fact that Frizz trolls BFL and says we are a scam, etc... and yet keeps his order and won't get a refund on it. 

I mean, how can you take a guy like him seriously?

Frizz: BFL IS A SCAM!  But... I'm not going to refund my order.

When I asked him for his name and order information to offer him a refund, he said he wouldn't tell me because he didn't want me to cancel his order.  Seriously... that was his exact quote.  The very definition of "tool."

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:26:13 PM

What's really funny is the fact that Frizz trolls BFL and says we are a scam, etc...

I don't think BFL is a complete scam (at least not in the classic definition). I posted this a few times here on the forum. I actually do believe that you will deliver. One day. Just not October 2012, November 2012, December 2012, January 2013, February 2013, ... as you originally planned.

I simply believe BFL is a bunch of incompetent cowboys that have no idea of ASIC design, project management and PR.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 09:28:16 PM

What's really funny is the fact that Frizz trolls BFL and says we are a scam, etc... and yet keeps his order and won't get a refund on it. 

I mean, how can you take a guy like him seriously?

Frizz: BFL IS A SCAM!  But... I'm not going to refund my order.

When I asked him for his name and order information to offer him a refund, he said he wouldn't tell me because he didn't want me to cancel his order.  Seriously... that was his exact quote.  The very definition of "tool."

Frizz, not being an ass toward you, but Josh seems to have a valid point.

I'm not a member of BFL's forum, but would love to have been at times simply to view some photos. But if I were, I may have fallen in the trap of commenting too much, and that wouldn't have been beneficial to all concerns.
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:29:56 PM

As always Frizz "Foreskin" Supertramp is talking out of his ass again. The CSS is still worked on, all customers and their orders are checked by hand and put into the new system. It's all over the BFL forum of course, because it is an almost daily returning question, but that info doesn't fit Frizz Supertramp's agenda of course. Frizz, show me the links to what you accuse me of, and let's see a screen shot as evidence of your so-called fucked up pre-order status page?
Inform yourself about what a back-door really is, because putting something in a cart, and then checking your order status through there, is not a backdoor.

Pretty funny btw how you changed your story from ordering 1 jalapeño to no order at all to one single to 2 little singles now. Hard to keep up with your own lies, isn't it? But hey, you got yourself another (useless) topic again, and some attention to help you with your lonesomeness.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:38:04 PM

... Frizz, show me the links to what you accuse me of, ...

Here Grin

By the way: You still have your BFL signature - the contest is long gone. You must be much in love with BFL. Do they pay you money?

SLok

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 09:56:55 PM

In short, no substance or answers again, just the same fud. The BFL ad btw stays for many reasons, one of them is it pisses off clowns like you and PuertoAttentionPlease (35 of his last 40 posts are in BFL threads and/or about BFL wtf!) and some more not worth mentioning.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:07:58 PM

In short, no substance or answers again, just the same fud.

Me: "SLok, you always & immediately came to the rescue of BFL."
You: "Prove it Frizz "Foreskin" Supertramp and post a link."
Me: Proving it and posting a link that shows that you always & immediately came to the rescue of BFL.
You: whining and complaining that life is not fair and all is fud.

Come on, my little BFL asshamster. Just admit that BFL pays you and all is good.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:26:07 PM

In short, no substance or answers again, just the same fud. The BFL ad btw stays for many reasons, one of them is it pisses off clowns like you and PuertoAttentionPlease (35 of his last 40 posts are in BFL threads and/or about BFL wtf!) and some more not worth mentioning.
This coming from the guy who spends his entire time on BFL forums telling other customers how trollish they are if they ask questions or complain. Don't believe me though, go check your profile for proof.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/members/slok.html

Just today I asked some Admin at BFL forums to go ahead and delete your "plea" to another BFL customer to cut his own throat/wrist/<insert vital area here> to end his life. Yeah, that was a real butt licker of you to do that.

At every point, you attack other BFL customers if they dare question anything.
SLok

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:28:29 PM

Me: Proving it and posting a link that shows that you always & immediately came to the rescue of BFL.

Come on, my little BFL asshamster. Just admit that BFL pays you and all is good.
No, you said: "Of course the usual suspects/bootlickers (grnbrg, Kjlimo, SLok, etc.) immediately came to the rescue of BFL, discrediting customers as hackers using backdoors. I asked you to prove that and as most times, you fail. Story of your life, isn't it? You are the one complaining, about a CSS that is not even up yet, and calling a way to get to a customer dashboard through a cart a back-door, lol
In the end, your messages, like with your shill accounts, all end again with showing some anal fixation if you are not agreed with. What a sad person you are.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:30:52 PM

My order shows correctly in the "order system".But my order was in the 2nd day (June 26),so they may not have put in data "up to" your order # yet.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:36:26 PM

... crap [again some anal fixation, I know *g*] deleted  ...

SLok

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:44:25 PM

This coming from the guy who spends his entire time on BFL forums telling other customers how trollish they are if they ask questions or complain. Don't believe me though, go check your profile for proof.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/members/slok.html

Just today I asked some Admin at BFL forums to go ahead and delete your "plea" to another BFL customer to cut his own throat/wrist/<insert vital area here> to end his life. Yeah, that was a real butt licker of you to do that.

At every point, you attack other BFL customers if they dare question anything.
The greatest anti-BFL clown of all, 36 of 40 last posts regarding BFL now, and not even an order there. Also quote the post I reacted on, which was removed also? Come on, you must have the screen-shot somewhere? I told Razormind btw, after his offensive post towards me for no reason, to take the razor from his name and end his misery, as his only reason to be at the BFL forum is to complain on a daily basis that BFl is late, or whatever, whoopy. Just like you, a daily whining clown without an order, Yayayippy with his fake DHL shipping notice for his Avalon.
The best advertisement BFL has here, are fools like you and Frizz23.

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:50:26 PM

I told Razormind btw, after his offensive post towards me for no reason, to take the razor from his name and end his misery, as his only reason to be at the BFL forum is to complain on a daily basis that BFl is late, or whatever, whoopy.

Just curious - what did Razormind do? Call you a BFL bitch? (which you are). Did you report him to grnbrg and he deleted the account?

Surely Razormind must be another one of my fake accounts, right?

I have a link for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=paranoia

SLok

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:59:39 PM

I told Razormind btw, after his offensive post towards me for no reason, to take the razor from his name and end his misery, as his only reason to be at the BFL forum is to complain on a daily basis that BFl is late, or whatever, whoopy.

Just curious - what did Razormind do? Call you a BFL bitch? (which you are). Did you report him to grnbrg and he deleted the account?

Surely Razormind must be another one of my fake accounts, right?
Maybe, you bring it up, but it looked more like Morpheus2013, Neo2012 and Lastpope112 were, is you memory falling apart so fast or can't you just keep up with all your accounts? "Originally Posted by lastpope112:
and megbazssom a pitcha jidokat who actually like josh jido cunts", yeah he speaks a little hungarian too, though the advice he got back was to take his pills.

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:11:04 PM

Maybe, you bring it up, but it looked more like Morpheus2013, Neo2012 and Lastpope112 were, is you memory falling apart so fast or can't you just keep up with all your accounts? "Originally Posted by lastpope112:
and megbazssom a pitcha jidokat who actually like josh jido cunts", yeah he speaks a little hungarian too, though the advice he got back was to take his pills.

Paranoid much? I hereby call you a Forum Nazi and invoke Godwin's law.

You remind me of Vizzini: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2y40U2LvKY

SLok

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:18:05 PM

Whatever makes you feel good dude, that's all you have left.

bbulker

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:39:29 AM

Quote from: BFL_Josh
[secure websites?] Heh.. any time I hear that from a website developer, I stop talking to them. Anyone who thinks it's easy to run a secure website has never run a secure website and probably doesn't even know what a secure website actually is.

Miner99er

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:57:17 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

More explicidly...

"For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress. This principle is itself frequently referred to as Godwin's law. It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarily with the motive of ending the thread. There is a widely recognized corollary that any such ulterior-motive invocation of Godwin's law will be unsuccessful."

Sorry frizz, you kinda lost.

But you know... don't Cyanide the messenger. Smiley

Bought From Yochdogx2, Alexmat, SgtSpike, David_Benz, Beaflag VonRathburg, Slaveindebt, Cptmooseinc, Coinhoarder

Donations? SURE! 16foPr8FAjYXKL8ApQAzihnigXm1qNhi8Q

http://pyramining.com/referral/yfab9med7   
http://pyramining.com/referral/ahmc7en6z
http://pyramining.com/referral/pagndq4xc   
http://pyramining.com/referral/79b2gmrzx
http://pyramining.com/referral/e2ghz4asy
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:04:48 AM

... Godwin's law. It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarilywith the motive of ending the thread. ..."

The key word here is "arbitrarily". I didn't arbitrarily call SLok a Nazi - I called him a Nazi because he is one. Blackmailing users, doxing users, paranoid behavior, constant bootlicking - he likes to "work" in a Gestapo type manner.

SLok

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:38:48 PM

... Godwin's law. It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarilywith the motive of ending the thread. ..."

The key word here is "arbitrarily". I didn't arbitrarily call SLok a Nazi - I called him a Nazi because he is one. Blackmailing users, doxing users, paranoid behavior, constant bootlicking - he likes to "work" in a Gestapo type manner.
Well well, you don't know what to come up with to give your useless posts any value, do you? Blackmailing customers, really, where? lol, what a clown you became. Calling me a nazi while every account you made at the bfl forum is made to spew lies, anti-Semite and racist crap, homophobic rants and sexist filth. Fail again dude. People starting to see who you really are, with your yellow ignore button.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:48:48 PM

So what do you have against yellow people  Huh
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:08:58 PM

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: