Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Refunds  (Read 873 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 09:28:05 PM

Hello,
Sorry I could not make any refunds this Friday, I had to make two very large payments to a couple customers who had the largest orders on the books. I did not want people thinking I am only refunding small orders.

As I have said before everyone will be paid back. I want to do the right thing here. I honestly do. I have been a member of this forum for 2 years, and it was like home, I contributed to numerous projects and tried everything I could to to further the cause of Bitcoin. While trying to develop this project I made a lot of bad decisions and I was not experienced or knowledgeable enough - I thought I was - but I was not. I could not make this project happen and it has put me in a very difficult situation. Things are downright depressing around this household, its so thick you could cut it with a knife. I love this place but alas I have become an outcast... But thats enough of my problems. My inexperience led to this but I will not, I repeat I will NOT go out as a scammer.

Every single order will be paid (eventually) I know everyone wants their Bitcoins right now,

but its a little difficult when you sold them at 15$ and now have to buy them back at 30$

most of the other orders are relatively small, most are around 2k-4k and there are not that many of them left.

Refunds will resume on Friday - I  send refunds until there are no Bitcoins left. and will continue on every Friday until they are all paid off.

thank you to the ones who have been patient, and supporting.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: