Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 02:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.1 btc loan request  (Read 650 times)
Novep (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:03:54 AM

loan amount: 0.1 BTC
repayment: 4 weeks
repay amount: 0.12 BTC

I'm just short for funds this week. I can repay earlier if my signature campaign will not be delayed in payment.
I can give my account as collateral but I prefer not to because I use it to earn some free bits here.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:20:33 AM

I'm just short for funds this week. I can repay earlier if my signature campaign will not be delayed in payment.
I can give my account as collateral but I prefer not to because I use it to earn some free bits here.

Any collateral?

Novep (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:28:28 AM

Any collateral?

I can give this account as collateral if I cant get a loan without a collateral but I prefer not to, im using it in sig campaign and don't want it to remain inactive for a month.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
|

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:34:52 AM

Any collateral?

I can give this account as collateral if I cant get a loan without a collateral but I prefer not to, im using it in sig campaign and don't want it to remain inactive for a month.

IMHO your account not worth .12 btc so even you provide your account as collateral no one will accept it for .1btc loan. Maybe lower the amount you are asking or add more collateral if you really need .1btc

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:34:52 AM

You're not a newbie, you know the rules here, no valid collateral no loan, if you have some altcoin to put as collateral I will fill your loan.
Giving loans with accounts as collateral has been ruined by scammers who sell their accounts in the disguise of a loan.
Also you need your account in your possession for the signature campaign to pay your loan, so giving your account as collateral makes no sense at all.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:14:09 AM

Then you should better provide anything else which can be held as collateral for safety
Even if you put your account as collateral, it will be insufficient for the lender to cover the loss. I mean to say your account doesn't worth that much get a loan of that amount
Novep (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:58:23 PM

You're not a newbie, you know the rules here, no valid collateral no loan, if you have some altcoin to put as collateral I will fill your loan.
Giving loans with accounts as collateral has been ruined by scammers who sell their accounts in the disguise of a loan.
Also you need your account in your possession for the signature campaign to pay your loan, so giving your account as collateral makes no sense at all.
Sorry but I don't have any collateral other bitcointalk account. I have some coins waiting from novaexhange. It cost about 0.05 BTC. I'm still waiting for a refund and I didn't offered it because I know future money is not valid. I just need some extra coins for a month or even for 2 weeks just so I can cover up for a purchase. It's actually an opportunity to earn but I don't have enough money to start with so I'm hoping that someone will lend me.

Then you should better provide anything else which can be held as collateral for safety
Even if you put your account as collateral, it will be insufficient for the lender to cover the loss. I mean to say your account doesn't worth that much get a loan of that amount
I know but I don't have any other collateral. I'm just being desperate here to borrow some coin for a month or shorter time, I am not one to risk my name specially for a money that I can earn easily in some time.

If 0.1 BTC is too big, how much would you guys suggest I can borrow without a collateral?

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
|

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:21:34 PM

I know but I don't have any other collateral. I'm just being desperate here to borrow some coin for a month or shorter time, I am not one to risk my name specially for a money that I can earn easily in some time.

If 0.1 BTC is too big, how much would you guys suggest I can borrow without a collateral?

If you don't have enough collateral then it will be hard for you get such loan with no or insufficient collateral

I suggest you can borrow up to 0.03 btc without collateral. But that depends on lender, how much he is willing to take risk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: