Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT  (Read 74619 times)
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:34:36 PM

Well - look at this. As you can see - there was no word about this shares when I told Ukyo about account lock and strange password reset request from third party (And no information about IP from which that requests was done). And now he suddenly remembers that some shares were stolen (what amount?). If I did a scam there must be any answer in my fraud thread or PM to moderators in time I think... All this charges looks strange and untimely.

I'm sure friedcat would be willing to step in and say what happened, just get a board member bring this to his attention. Would you please answer his questions so he can post his response/evidence (if any)? Right now, it's DeaDTerra's/Ukyo's word against yours and their's have more weight.

So argue that:
A. On Sept 9th you did not log in and execute the sale of shares representing the shares previously sent to you days prior.
B. Within 120 seconds of the sale execution a withdraw of funds to WeExchange?
C. A withdraw from WeExchange for the amounts transferred from BitFunder?

Please confirm yes/no to each individually.

-Ukyo
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:45:27 AM

Well - look at this. As you can see - there was no word about this shares when I told Ukyo about account lock and strange password reset request from third party (And no information about IP from which that requests was done). And now he suddenly remembers that some shares were stolen (what amount?). If I did a scam there must be any answer in my fraud thread or PM to moderators in time I think... All this charges looks strange and untimely.
Ukyo, any developments on this? Why not just post the logs? If he did scam, we let the Admins know to start the scammer process on this. Many are deciding where to send our AM shares so there are several folks watching this thread.

"I saw what you did there"

So argue that:
A. On Sept 9th you did not log in and execute the sale of shares representing the shares previously sent to you days prior.
B. Within 120 seconds of the sale execution a withdraw of funds to WeExchange?
C. A withdraw from WeExchange for the amounts transferred from BitFunder?

Please confirm yes/no to each individually.

-Ukyo

You say that you did get your 262 share transfer from FriedCat on Sept 5th right?
However, on Sept 21st in the scammer thread did you continued to troll and post "No." to the issue being resolved.

No.

Has this problem been resolved?
Was thinking of getting some NEOBEE shares but won't touch them if reputation of guy running Bitfunder, apparently a one man show exchange, is in question like this. Removing someone's account is very serious accusation.

Please note that the scammer thread was started before FriedCat ever transferred shares into my control on the 5th and he has done nothing but continue to argue that his situation is not resolved when he has received more shares than owned by him through means of deception in his BitFunder account

PM sent:« Sent to: Vezunchik on: September 05, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »
A forum mod can verify.

Please tell me, have you got request to transfer 262 shares from Vezunchik account (from BitFunder) to me?
19bfaunL2LB7v3KKmVtK5WbWbEZGVyvTGo
Thank you.

Please tell me, have you got request to transfer 262 shares from Vezunchik on BitFunder?
Thank you.
The transfer has been sent of to FriedCat.
If you would be so kind to remove the rating from me, as I have done my part. Now it is up to Ukyo and Friedcat.
//DeaDTerra
Hi all,

The transferring is done. Thanks.

Best regards,

friedcat

And it was 2.4690 9 September 2013 (when I've got my shares - not your merit).

there was some open orders on BitFunder when shares was transfered by friedcat, and that orders was executed after transfer

You can not even keep your dates straight. You received a PM same time as myself from FriedCat on Sept 5th as referenced above.
You confirm yourself you have the shares that you mislead FriedCat into sending you.
You refuse to respond to basic questions and just make irreverent points such as the fact that your account was locked for scam accusations.
You knowingly traded and immediately withdrew funds for shares that you were aware did not belong to you through manipulation of FriedCat.

So, please respond to the following:

You argue that:
A. Sept. 5th FriedCat did not PM you notification that you received 262 shares.
B. On Sept. 9th you did not log in and execute the sale of shares representing the shares previously sent to you days prior.
C. Within 120 seconds of the sale execution, made a withdraw of the funds from the shares sold to WeExchange?
D. A withdraw from WeExchange for the amounts transferred from BitFunder?

Please confirm yes/no to each individually. Anything more than simple yes or no to each will be taken as a "No, I do not argue this fact."

puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 07:09:01 PM

What about the rest of us?  Huh When/how can we begin process of transferring PT shares to direct shares? Thanks!  Undecided
viruscs

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:36:51 PM

Code:
Vezunchik, I think his point was that he was taken care of and happy. Stop being bitter that you were not able to pull off a scam and double your shares/income.
Clarify this - double what? As I know share price was 4.2726 on 13 August 2013 (My request date. Actually PMs was before this date). And it was 2.4690 9 September 2013 (when I've got my shares - not your merit). 0.577 ratio. I think you made your mind to sell part of PT shares that time and then buy them at lower price (dividends now and that time - small part of price). Good profit - nearly 1/3 of share price! Just one problem - you need to delay withdrawals. Also dividends for PT was nether in time until public wallet appeared. I can understand delay for week or so. But if it was your decision - I would still stood in the mythical queued for output as lophie or someone else. So if you sorry that your income was just 1/3, not 1/2 - I can't share your point of view. As I think - you stole my money indirectly - nearly 450 BTC. And my account with some other shares in addition to AM-PT when you realized that can't stole the rest of my money. It was exactly scam, yes.
And don't tell me that it was my risk and so. My only risk was to depend on you. If you were doing your job (nobody forced you to take control over PT) and not filling your pockets at the expense of others... And your absolute silence... It's really good way to negotiate with shareholder for public person.

Not sure what you are talking about. There was no buying or selling of anything in regards to the PT.
By discussing your actions here I take this as approval to continue to discuss your actions in public.

1. Until the address appeared in weds div payout I was unaware of a completed transfer as FriedCat had not previously communicated such.
This means all of your requests for anything beforehand were clearly out of my control as I never had access or control of the shares.

How exactly was 450 btc stolen? Oh, you meant by you?

2. You persuaded Friedcat in PM to transfer shares to you by cutting and pasting quotes from DT regarding the transfer of operations of the PT as if he was referencing approving a transaction to you. You received the shares via Fridcat from the PT balance without decreasing your account shares held on BitFunder and subsequently began selling off the now duplicated shares in your BitFunder account and withdrew profit from sales of the shares that you had already received via false representation for Friedcat leaving you with profits from sales of shares on bitfunder and shares that were provided to you by Friedcat from the PT's holdings that had never been requested or approved that represented the shares you sold into the market with a full and clear understanding of your actions.

You did a good job filling your pockets and made a prime example of why transfers were to be frozen.

Should any of these statements be incorrect FriedCat and even DT can verify or deny this.
Please stop projecting your own scam accusations and take them with you.

This is correct.
In a pm I verified that the transaction of the PT had been completed to Ukyo, I was qouted out of context to FriedCat to complete a transfer which should not have been completed.
I received no shares on BitFunder and hence duplicate shares were created.
//DeaDTerra

Can i transfer my asicminer-pt on btct.co to G.ASICMINER-PT on bitfunder?

TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 03:36:44 PM

Can we transfer shares into this anymore or did something happen? The questions above seem unclear.
eastpk

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:48:46 AM

Ukyo,

Will the American owners of ASICminer shares be able to pull them out to direct shares? I'm not sure if this was addressed already but it would be a great option as I do not want to sell my shares.

Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gomeler

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 03:50:27 AM

I too would like to withdraw my shares as direct shares rather than sell them.
puck2

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:19:59 AM

Ukyo,

Will the American owners of ASICminer shares be able to pull them out to direct shares? I'm not sure if this was addressed already but it would be a great option as I do not want to sell my shares.

Thanks

...and will current "unverified" users worldwide who don't want to (or cannot) submit a bunch of personal info to WeExchange be able to continue holding shares at Bitfunder and using the

Bitfunder ► WeExchange ► Personal Wallet

functionality without providing additional information?
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:11:42 AM

I too want to transfer my shares to direct shares.

I cannot get enough points to get verified status on WeExchange, the documentation you are asking is too much, usually I can complete the AML verification by uploading my identity card and bill address, but that is not the case on WeExchange.

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
coinminers

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 07:28:16 AM

Ukyo, can I transfer my G.ASICMINER-PT to another platform like Havelock?

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!
puck2

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:28:12 PM

As far as I can tell, Ukyo seems to be MIA. I have not received responses to my PM(s) regarding transfer of Bitfunder shares to Direct.
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:03:14 PM

As far as I can tell, Ukyo seems to be MIA. I have not received responses to my PM(s) regarding transfer of Bitfunder shares to Direct.

DeaDTerra, are you willing to transfer our shares? Many of us have less than 250, but nobody can buy them on bitfunder.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
puck2

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:05:42 PM

DeaDTerra, are you willing to transfer our shares? Many of us have less than 250, but nobody can buy them on bitfunder.

You've got to get in touch with Ukyo now, which has been a bit difficult.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:27:08 PM

Ukyo-
simply make the validation points for cc and utility bill worth 5 points more each. this would solve many issues here. that way; cc + passport + utility bill = 100 points and validation. if you need 4 peices of id, just say so. if 3 is ok, make 3 id's = 100 points!
coinminers

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 12:16:21 AM

I asked DeaDTerra on the IRC and he said I'd have to talk to Ukyo =((

http://bit.co.in - Shorten your address and make/receive payments on the go! Decentralized!!

http://www.coinjabber.com - Submit, review, discuss, and promote Bitcoin & virtual currency websites!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:04:37 AM

I have sent a pm about transfer or withdrawing my AM shares to Ukyo for several days,but get no response either. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
thejestre

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:31:34 AM

I need to transfer my shares out of this PT and into direct shares.  Please tell me how.

Thank you,

_theJestre
donut

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:24:23 PM

Sent Ukyo a PM about transferring shares to havelock (or direct if that's not an option) a few hours after the announcement- no reply.
puck2

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:11:22 PM

Sent Ukyo a PM about transferring shares to havelock (or direct if that's not an option) a few hours after the announcement- no reply.

Much silence from Ukyo regarding transfers. I'm wondering what our other recourses for claiming PT shares. Could we send signed message from public address listed at Bitfunder?
gotpetum

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:23:19 PM

If DeaDTerra has the direct shares, then he can make a signed request to FC asking FC to transfer ownership of his (DeaDTerra's) shares to each of us (at our bitfunder public addresses).

So, why did DeaDTerra say to ask Ukyo?

But yeah, if both DeaDTerra and Ukyo go missing, FC can, at his discretion, transfer ownership of the PT shares to each of us, based on the published bitfunder asset list.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: