Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: play store  (Read 334 times)
play store (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:57:08 AM

I can get you any google play store products 50% less the official price.
Payment after you received your product if you are trust worthy otherwise escrow the funds.
Thank you.
andreld

Activity: 202

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

I can get you any google play store products 50% less the official price.
Payment after you received your product if you are trust worthy otherwise escrow the funds.
Thank you.

Can you provide any kind of proof that you are selling legit google play store app's?
Because if those are cracked ones we not need you anyone who can use google can find them alone for free!
Better you include some proofs if you like to have buyers!

play store (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:19:56 AM

Certainly it cant be a cracked product because nobody can actually know the numbers apps available on google play store but for proof and vouch purposes i will provide any apps below $20 to 2 high ranked members here.
Simply post what you want and you shall have it.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:56:27 AM

Certainly it cant be a cracked product because nobody can actually know the numbers apps available on google play store but for proof and vouch purposes i will provide any apps below $20 to 2 high ranked members here.
Very good move if you will provide 2 vouch copys it's proving that you are honest and not just try to sell cracked app's!

How much for gta ?

play store (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:05:25 PM

Very good move if you will provide 2 vouch copys it's proving that you are honest and not just try to sell cracked app's!

How much for gta ?
Be specific with what you need sir, there are many gta versions 4 or 5.
My price for any product is 50% of play store price.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:29:33 PM

Looking to buy grand theft auto san andreas for android please quote the price and escrow must be used
How will you provide me the game by voucher or download code or something?
I only know what for ios  games/apps you can gift it to someone but for play store no idea on how we can do this!

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 01:18:34 PM

Well your offer sounds good but i'm a bit concerned about how the trade will go about, Will you need access to our google play accounts?
On another note, do you have and google play giftcards? I want to buy a movie from there but they dont accept paypal

play store (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:24:13 PM

Though google just patched this loop hole but i will still answer all questions because i might discover another loophole soon.
I dont need your google play store account i will download to my system and send you the key.
I can just get you anything available on play store at discounted price via the special key.
Thank you all for your interest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: