Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Waves platform  (Read 1830 times)
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:20:08 PM

This week sees three major Waves events in South Korea, and the first one is a private event with Coinone today. Also there will be two events tomorrow, on December, 19th. Read more on their blog: https://t.co/ob4JDDOBw8 should this event on south Korea and the updating about the wallet Waves will makes price of waves goes up because there are something be fixed by developers team of waves and the event become the waves will be more famous should many people from south Korea invest their money in Waves, but who is know, let's wait and see.
Nelske123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

Let's hope this will do good for the price. December is going too be hot for Waves up till now its has been. Keep it up Smiley
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:19:12 PM

The most exciting projects are being built on the waves platform. It has the best network tech by far IMO. I would not be surprised if waves passes eth in market cap in the future

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

This week sees three major Waves events in South Korea, and the first one is a private event with Coinone today. Also there will be two events tomorrow, on December, 19th. Read more on their blog: https://t.co/ob4JDDOBw8 should this event on south Korea and the updating about the wallet Waves will makes price of waves goes up because there are something be fixed by developers team of waves and the event become the waves will be more famous should many people from south Korea invest their money in Waves, but who is know, let's wait and see.
Hopefully, this will have a lot of effect on the value of waves.
I have noticed some pretty little rise lately after some long term of sleep, and I am really vouching for this coin to be a good one to hold for the long term. If everything works out well as said, this is a platform a lot of investors are really hoping will give Ethereum a huge push in the market and I really hope it happens as expected.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

I have noticed some pretty little rise lately after some long term of sleep, and I am really vouching for this coin to be a good one to hold for the long term. If everything works out well as said, this is a platform a lot of investors are really hoping will give Ethereum a huge push in the market and I really hope it happens as expected.
for the time being the coin of waves is still in the period of gradual increase, but in the future it is not impossible if this coin can be one platform that can be strong in cryptocurrency like ethereum. waves are very interesting to talk about because waves now show good movement.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:00:07 AM

Waves in just six months showed an effective work. The soaring price of coins proves that the developers are working hard. The news that goes out recently is only fueling interest in this product. This is a good investment, even if you buy a coin now for a high price.
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:20:04 AM

Waves has such a high potential, that we really do need a well placed platform for it.
pikebu

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:14:59 PM

for the time being the coin of waves is still in the period of gradual increase, but in the future it is not impossible if this coin can be one platform that can be strong in cryptocurrency like ethereum. waves are very interesting to talk about because waves now show good movement.
Yes but for today the most important the price must be rising because it will takes the investors or traders to invest their money in waves, the plan in the future depending on the development of waves platform from the developer of team and the community of waves, i am thinking about the waves price first before it be addopted by mass to be used for smart contract or other and i think the event in south Korea has gave effect on the waves of price to be more expensive for today, congratulations for the users who hold waves.  Grin
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

The news of today is making Waves rallying very much. I wonder if the price will stay high after the hype has gone.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

The news of today is making Waves rallying very much. I wonder if the price will stay high after the hype has gone.
Yes and one of good news for us is The developer of waves they're glad to announce that Waves Client Public Beta is now available in two more languages: Russian and Korean. Also implemented some minor (but important) changes to make it better and more user friendly: https://t.co/Ebklj4Fgj3 also we can Join Waves global community Telegram group: https://t.co/AndrlfS4C1 we can make questions anything about Waves on there and the global community will helps about our question, it is solid community in my personal opinion.
drudeyoungsong

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

I definitively believe in Waves. Interesting product, solid team and good partnerships. 
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

The most exciting projects are being built on the waves platform. It has the best network tech by far IMO. I would not be surprised if waves passes eth in market cap in the future
Right, and why it has not seen a major push lately has been funny, but it is understandable knowing that the devs have been working their butts off for a while now and if we can see them scale through in most of the things they have been working on, then this should be the beginning of a turnaround for waves. I would not be surprised if it does either, I guess we just keep waiting to see.

Let's hope this will do good for the price. December is going too be hot for Waves up till now its has been. Keep it up Smiley
Really hope so and the Koreans lately have been known to be coming in big with some bucks into the crypto space and with this development within the next few days as pikebu mentioned, I am really looking forward to holding this one for the long run. It has been worth holding anyway and it has always been a coin with quite a bright future. No rush!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

About waves platform Client Public Beta i have got an updating could be checked on this site: https://t.co/Ebklj4Fgj3

1. You can remove locally stored account (doesn’t affect your funds)
2. In ‘My Orders’ tab you can see all your orders. Also they are sorted by status/time now
3. Less bugs
I think it is good for waves platform, it is good for users of waves but i don't know about the price will it gives good effect on the price, due to it seem sideaway and stable in the price.
pikebu

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

IT'S ALIVE NOW! ON WAVES PLATFORM
Waves-NG has just been REALLY activated! Thanks to everybody who made it happen! New era of blockchain starts now Waves — the fastest ever blockchain. To check about it here https://www.blocktivity.info/
The Waves network has implemented a ground-breaking new protocol that will allow its blockchain to process thousands of transactions per minute. I have got it on their official blog check it https://waves-ng.wavesplatform.com/
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

Waves is a really useful platform both giving users a Decentralised exchange to trade with but also for allowing other coins to launch on their plaform ensuring an organic growth of price and increase in trading fees.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

WAVES have enormous potential and many are now moving to this platform. At the moment, the load on the bitcoin and etherium networks is very huge and they can not cope with their task quickly. Operations on the WAVE platform are almost instantaneous and therefore they have a high chance of getting around the same ether very soon. WAVES have purchased and continue to buy this long-term investment in an evolving project.
pikebu

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:23:41 PM

Reminder from sasha founder of waves platform: “Major airdrops start tomorrow. Don't forget that you could miss out if you keep your waves at exchanges.  You have all you need right in the Waves wallet, SET YOUR WAVES FREE! WITHDRAW FROM EXCHANGES!”
It is free airdrop like NXT holding will getting ignis and right now it will happen to waves platform based on the NXT the price of waves will rise too i guess and i think there is no wrong getting free money, so be ready for it and always get the new updating about it, i will makes an update if i have found something new for it.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:59:17 PM

I think the future waves will be able to be a rival for ETH if waves platform continues to be improved and more ICOs are using waves.
Now it waves platform still less enthusiasts seen from still at least ICO using waves platform.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:51:18 AM

There is a wallet in waves platform. Just find waves lite on chrome apps and installed it this is the wallet I've used in storing waves coin. I don't know if there is a maintenance happening as of now. I have waves coin but i didn't trade it because the waves is under maintenance.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:58:12 AM

There is a wallet in waves platform. Just find waves lite on chrome apps and installed it this is the wallet I've used in storing waves coin. I don't know if there is a maintenance happening as of now. I have waves coin but i didn't trade it because the waves is under maintenance.

I am using the wallet from waves platform and I think I can use it without any problem but I didn't know if there are maintenance from the dev. when we use the wallet, we can lease the coin and we can get another free reward and there are many coin using waves platform too especially the coin that is based on waves network.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀