Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 8399 times)
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

i buy bitcoin because bitcoin going to higher its price too much faster than other currency .
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:30:12 PM

i buy bitcoin because bitcoin going to higher its price too much faster than other currency .

That is right. The price of bitcoin has risen over 10.000 times over the US dollar in the last 7 years. It will rise again.
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:31:31 PM

We buying to sell later. Simple)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:11:00 PM

That is right. The price of bitcoin has risen over 10.000 times over the US dollar in the last 7 years. It will rise again.

Like many others for me it is buying now to sell later.
Sure we can use it at some shops but at this moment not a lot of shops accept it so selling it for fiat is the best way to profit.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin going to rise  its price to higher because a large number people buying bitcoin and hold it for more rise its price .
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:11:54 PM

i agree with you that bitcoin going to rise  its price to higher because a large number people buying bitcoin and hold it for more rise its price .

Yeah including me and you, we all are buying bitcoin , everyone has their own purpose for that buying , and that is contributing a strength to the value of bitcoin like its value is increased with the higher demand, and so with that we all get a good profit. I buy it for different purposes but one of thegoal is to earn with rise in value.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Usually i buy Bitcoins because i need to hold it till the price increasing, and so i can make some profit. But also i prefer to use Bitcoin as payment method when making deals and trades.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:32:36 PM

yes, the price is going to be huge in the near future, i hope that it will allow me to make some good money really easily though anything might happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kellor

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:44:12 AM

yes, the price is going to be huge in the near future, i hope that it will allow me to make some good money really easily though anything might happen

I agree with that. So it is good time to buy some bitcoin now. The price is very low compared to the future price.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:08:53 AM

I agree with that. So it is good time to buy some bitcoin now. The price is very low compared to the future price.

It is a good time to buy some bitcoin now. The price is low due to the hack on a single exchange. The price will rise soon.
Kellor

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:59:46 AM

It is a good time to buy some bitcoin now. The price is low due to the hack on a single exchange. The price will rise soon.

I shall buy some bitcoin at around $550. We are lucky that the price dropped to this level thanks to the hacking.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:14:51 PM

I shall buy some bitcoin at around $550. We are lucky that the price dropped to this level thanks to the hacking.

Yeah its a good price to buy coins as price is below $600 and it will again rise in coming months which will help us in making some good profits from it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:41:12 PM

Yeah its a good price to buy coins as price is below $600 and it will again rise in coming months which will help us in making some good profits from it.
buy bitcoin now I think is a good occasion, and of course this would be advantageous. other than that you can use for other business. if I buy a bitcoin, I guess it was because I needed it for trading. bitcoin trading can make me more and more, but for now I think very well to hold bitcoin I bought it as a very profitable investment
Kellor

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:04:27 PM

buy bitcoin now I think is a good occasion, and of course this would be advantageous. other than that you can use for other business. if I buy a bitcoin, I guess it was because I needed it for trading. bitcoin trading can make me more and more, but for now I think very well to hold bitcoin I bought it as a very profitable investment

I missed the chance to buy around $460. But I already had enough from the purchase I did a few years ago.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:20:28 PM

Buying bitcoin and investing in trading is the best thing to do as we can surely grow our coins from trading, so more coins you hold more profits you can expect in future.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:12:11 PM

Buying bitcoin and investing in trading is the best thing to do as we can surely grow our coins from trading, so more coins you hold more profits you can expect in future.

It is a good idea to hold the bitcoin. But it is also good if you trade the bitcoin with other good altcoins such as the Ethereum or Dash.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

I buy bitcoin to meet the needs of my life. I shopped at several online stores using bitcoin. with bitcoin I do not have to spend a large shipping fee. oh yes, I can transferring money whenever and wherever I am.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:10:26 PM

Assuming people know how to trade, then it's indeed the best option. But the reality also shows that people aren't good in holding their coins for a longer period. They at some point sell their coins at a certain price level, and buy back their coins after a while at higher levels. I think less than 10% of the people will actually manage to hold their coins for at least 2 years.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:26:52 PM

Assuming people know how to trade, then it's indeed the best option. But the reality also shows that people aren't good in holding their coins for a longer period. They at some point sell their coins at a certain price level, and buy back their coins after a while at higher levels. I think less than 10% of the people will actually manage to hold their coins for at least 2 years.
due basically bitcoin is for trade not to be hold for a long time may be that's only way of some people to reduce the supply of bitcoin in the hope that prices will rise because of the lack of supply. to be honest I am still confused bitcoin should include which category that whether investment or currency if for i put on the currency of course trade must made every time and if i choose put on investment it's still not the time because we can get bitcoin from mining.

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6182

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:19:00 PM

I'm more of a Bitcoin user than a Bitcoin trader. As i'm often travelling internationally, it's a perfect means to move money short-term and use it in another country. But even then I'm not often "in" for more than 24 hours.

I obviously observe the price to have good entry and exit points. The only moment in 2016 when I bought a significant amount of BTC for "trading" reasons was before the "halving" because it was totally obvious that the price would go up. But then I sold and spent them again. Because Bitcoin is still too volatile to be useful as a real currency. I'm thinking actually about reward/incentive mechanisms to encourage "anti-cyclic" behaviour that would bring more stability to the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████