Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the price of bitcoin important?  (Read 4063 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:23:02 PM

The price is important to me because I bought some bitcoin a couple of years ago and I an holding on to it. I don't want to sell it until it goes way up in value.
in this respect it is not only important for you. but for every one. because every one has invested money here and every one wants the price to be increase. but you hare holding it for for such a long time that is really interested.

Buying and selling decisions are dependent on the price, so yes price of bitcoin is really important for all of us as its only price that will allow us to make profits.

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:37:11 PM

Sure, if you are using some currency you should be interested in price at my opinion, it's very rare for me to see people who don't interested in price of currency.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:47:24 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin is so important especially to traders who earn profit with the volatility of it, if the price of bitcoin is stable it's good for us but for trader they want the dynamically  value of it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:56:28 PM

The price is of course important, Investor need to know about the future of bitcoin Smiley
Nobody want to invest in a dying currency Tongue

As user like me it's important also, since bitcoin has not been available worldwide as payment method I will need to convert it into my currency, if the price are on the roof I would make a good profit from my job Smiley

Although I would love to see the price drop so I can grab myself a cheap coins Tongue
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:50:36 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin is so important especially to traders who earn profit with the volatility of it, if the price of bitcoin is stable it's good for us but for trader they want the dynamically  value of it.
Price is really important not only for the traders but also for the normal users who are earning bitcoin as they will prefer to sell only when price goes higher.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:22:28 AM

Yes it is very important, one of the reason people investing and using bitcoin is because of the price
Bitcoin has become source of income for some people, with the stable price the people economic condition will improved
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:35:19 AM

why whouldn't matter? everything with utility has value so more utility higher price.
if the whole planet start to using bitcoin we would see a big pump.
Ya it matters, attracts attention of media = attention of people = more people using bitcoin = higher price = bitcoin FTW

Yes, it all adds up the more the users the more the demands and the more the demands the more the price becomes higher. That is the rule of supply and demand and you have explained in a simple way. Business Logic will tell us that the price is the very reason why commodities are being traded and why people are interested in investment and many other things. Like bitcoin without the price its just useless.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:38:44 AM

Yes it is. The price of the bitcoin may be vary. But it is so very important. Because that's one of the basis for trading sites. Other trading sites don't offer more about other cryptocurrencies but Bitcoin is so broad, this cryptocurrency can be a bridge to convert your dogecoin or some other cryptocurrencies into US Dollar. Some other sites knows that Bitcoin price is so high right now. So this will cause to higher conversion bonus.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:14:22 AM

Yes it is very important, one of the reason people investing and using bitcoin is because of the price
Bitcoin has become source of income for some people, with the stable price the people economic condition will improved
so far people only interested to the bitcoin price but soon or later people would understand how useful bitcoin more than just an investment place and more than a stock market. for now it's important to make bitcoin price keep growing .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:15:02 AM

Price affects how people perceive Bitcoin and it's success while that may be a smart way, this is how most people think, so yes.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:45:11 AM

Price affects how people perceive Bitcoin and it's success while that may be a smart way, this is how most people think, so yes.
I think the price is very important to all users specially who have big amount of investment because all of us looking for the profit from the price of bitcoin and that is why we are continue to keep our bitcoin in our wallet cause we want to increase our profit and we are wishing for the price got doubled again for a long time of period.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:18:32 AM

price of bitcoin is very much important for us. if bitcoin price goes high then we will be rich in no time. actually our total extra profit totally depends on the price. so we should not underestimate the price of bitcoin.
Rich? how many bitcoin you've can make you are richer when the price of bitcoin rise if only less than 50 it will not affect in your financial.

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:05:28 AM

price of bitcoin is very much important for us. if bitcoin price goes high then we will be rich in no time. actually our total extra profit totally depends on the price. so we should not underestimate the price of bitcoin.
Rich? how many bitcoin you've can make you are richer when the price of bitcoin rise if only less than 50 it will not affect in your financial.
yes if the price of Bitcoin goes high we can not become rich unless we have some coins. But that price will full fill our daily expense. Yes, the price increase means we can sell that coins, and we use it for our personal use. Yes for me the price of Bitcoin is important.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:24:40 AM

yes if the price of Bitcoin goes high we can not become rich unless we have some coins. But that price will full fill our daily expense. Yes, the price increase means we can sell that coins, and we use it for our personal use. Yes for me the price of Bitcoin is important.
if you have very few coins and if price increases means it wont make you rich, you should have enough coins with you to become rich. eventhough price matters a lot to its users that it will provide good profits if price increases.

pandalion98

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:57:49 AM

Well it can make someone a bit richer, but if someone doesn't have enough coins, it won't make much of a difference.

Imagine that you have 10 bitcoins. If the price rises by $40, you are already $400 richer without doing anything.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:08:14 AM

Of course yes, it decides how much we will get when we convert it to fiat. If we want to convert 100$ at the current price of more than 650$ i think it is less than 0.15 btc. But if its price drops to approximately 500$ then 100$ worth of btc is 0.2. The higher the value of bitcoin, it is easier to earn some amounts.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:41:41 PM

Trx fees and unlimited block sizes are more important....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:04:15 PM

The price of Bitcoin is very important.

If the price drops by 50% it means my spending power drops by 50%

If it drops enough, people will leave it.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:38:20 PM

Sure, if you are using some currency you should be interested in price at my opinion, it's very rare for me to see people who don't interested in price of currency.
perhaps the poor are not so smart would not be too concerned with the price of a currency, they may not know the value of their local currencies against the dollar. so I think the price would be important to those who know only the interests of the bitcoin prices
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:01:27 PM

Of course yes, it decides how much we will get when we convert it to fiat. If we want to convert 100$ at the current price of more than 650$ i think it is less than 0.15 btc. But if its price drops to approximately 500$ then 100$ worth of btc is 0.2. The higher the value of bitcoin, it is easier to earn some amounts.
i also agree with you. i think the whole game is around the price of bitcoin. if the price of bitcoin start decreasing then no one will be able to stop it. i think people will lose their confident and they well then never like to invest in bitcoin. therefore it is more important that the price of bitcoin must stay. and remain stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: