Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good idea to buy bitcoins now?  (Read 20752 times)
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:34:26 AM

everyday is good day to buying bitcoin Smiley

More like everyday before halving is good to buy bitcoin because we know after halving many people will dump their coins to profit and if you buy on that day I am sure that you will not make a profit because the price will fall down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:59:53 AM

everyday is good day to buying bitcoin Smiley

More like everyday before halving is good to buy bitcoin because we know after halving many people will dump their coins to profit and if you buy on that day I am sure that you will not make a profit because the price will fall down.
Starting today you can buy bitcoins because the price is expected to continue to rise approaching the halving, you need to go with the flow and risk something to prove your trust in bitcoins. This is the time to buy and don't wait for another for you to have a good value.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:07:22 AM

It's always a good time, despite the price. 1btc is always worth 1btc.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:13:58 AM

Yes any day is a good day to buy BTC even if trend is going down, there will be a point where conversion rate will pick up.
Here is the rate of BTC six months ago

Who would have thought that it will climb up to $700 USD after 6 months? Others would say Bitcoin is dying while others will say it will continue to drop
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:52:11 AM

we are still in early stages of bitcoin, which means it is still cheap so it is still a good idea to buy bitcoin now. although these days, every day that you miss by not buying bitcoin is losing about ~$20 per coin because the price is going up so fast you are missing out on the rise.
the price is rising at the moment so if you buy some coins right now then you can still make some money with in jst a month but it will not be that much. If you want to make more money you will have to wait longer.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

I would buy more if I could. But don't have any money to spare Sad so yes I think it's a good time to buy right now:)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:29:59 AM

1btc is always worth 1btc.

For sure! However, only a tiny percentage of the people here think about Bitcoin like that. They just see $$$ value and that's it. Perhaps that they will change from perspective after a good amount of years when Bitcoin is getting more and more important. Only time will tell.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:33:14 PM

I would buy more if I could. But don't have any money to spare Sad so yes I think it's a good time to buy right now:)

You can buy bitcoin anytime as we all know that price will never be constant it will keep on rising in future so at whatever price you buy you can expect good profits in future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:45:17 PM

You can buy bitcoin anytime as we all know that price will never be constant it will keep on rising in future so at whatever price you buy you can expect good profits in future.
it's true, the price of bitcoin will always grow, we encourage you to focus on what you going to do today, such as developing a business that you've made, or to focus on improving your own post in order to join the signature that you want, so you have to grow bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:51:58 PM

I think yes. because soon there will be halving. and bitcoin price will be very high after that. I save some bitcoin today. I invested in bitcoin. bitcoin has a bright future in the world's financial markets.
If the price of the bitcoins is very low then you can decide to buy bitcoins right now so that you will be able to save for yourself it’s like buying at a cheaper price like in sales and of course get as many as you can for this is a good business that once the selling price of bitcoin is high enough for how you bought them that’s a good amount of selling for you. In this point this will runs continuous as a sort of your business and you find it very effective. This will give you a good future just be smart enough in doing business.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:57:02 PM

Bitcoin is 740$ now,it is very high already,maybe better to wait for correct,now there is short selling platform
investors will sell and buy back at some level,watch price when China start

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:57:13 PM

I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy Bitcoins now considering that there are only 42 days left until Bitcoin block reward is halving.
what do you guys think? Smiley

What did you wait until now? Even if someone suggest you to buy coins, will you listen?

I think its individual decision, you have so many information`s around internet don`t be lazy and try to read a bit more. After that think about future of btc, if you think price can rise more then now, buy it. If you think opposite, sell it! Simply.
I would buy, but I don`t have money. That is my answer, its still a good time for buying. But again think twice about it before you do it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:59:27 PM

yeah, it is a good idea that you are going to buy bitcoin right now, as the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster so when a few months pass you will get a high profit from it.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:10:25 PM

Bitcoin is 740$ now,it is very high already,maybe better to wait for correct,now there is short selling platform
investors will sell and buy back at some level,watch price when China start
You would probably say the same thing couple days ago when Bitcoin was $100 cheaper. I guess bitcoin was too long undervalued and people just got used to its low price.
And for now it seems that every price higher that $400 is too high for them.

But I tell you this - halving is not even here. And in addition recent events: Brexit, FIATs are generally in crisis around the globe, poor economic forecast of US weak EU will only make Bitcoin's price go higher.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:50:43 AM

I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy Bitcoins now considering that there are only 42 days left until Bitcoin block reward is halving.

It is a good idea to buy bitcoins now since halving is coming. But after halving bitcoin price is unknown if it will stay or go down. So before the exact date the halving happens it is good to sell your btc at the higher price there is.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:58:19 AM

It is a good idea to buy bitcoins now since halving is coming. But after halving bitcoin price is unknown if it will stay or go down. So before the exact date the halving happens it is good to sell your btc at the higher price there is.
Yeah thats good to buy bitcoin now but it is only for short term. No one knows if that price will continuous rising of going to dump again after the halving but we are hoping that after halving will be profitable to bitcoin holder.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:11:10 AM

No right now its not so good to buy some bitcoins, the price is high and if you are buying right now the profit will be minimal or you will even lose money if it will lower on a short term.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:58:55 AM

No right now its not so good to buy some bitcoins, the price is high and if you are buying right now the profit will be minimal or you will even lose money if it will lower on a short term.

I think at present We can buy bitcoin i have noticed in many trading sites, They offer to us more than the market value while we selling bitcoins. So better try to buy bitcoins or atleast hold some bitcoins which you are earning from your signature campaign or from your skilled works.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:10:32 AM

For me if you want profit you can buy now its only for a short term it will earn income before halving comes.
do not take it for a long time if you buy bitcoin now its not profitable i think
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:43:29 AM

I think at present We can buy bitcoin i have noticed in many trading sites, They offer to us more than the market value while we selling bitcoins. So better try to buy bitcoins or atleast hold some bitcoins which you are earning from your signature campaign or from your skilled works.

If you feel that price will be higher at the time of halving then you can buy with current price, and if you are confused then I think you should hold your existing coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: