Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Digis Coin Emporium ★ -= Kialara, Coinographic, Finite By Design =-  (Read 20173 times)
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:35:51 AM

No problem, and yes that price is accurate.   Smiley

The payment address can be found at the bottom of the first post of this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489308.msg15005234#msg15005234).

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:05:23 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 01:18:39 AM by Sir_lagsalot

Bitkilo has decided that he doesn't want to purchase a coin just yet.

I'll send you 0.0735 on behalf of Rizky, Cancer bola and me. This totals to 0.0245 per person. I've pmed you a shipping address, and am sending now.

EDIT - Cancerbola & Rizky both insist on an Escrow - maybe monbux?
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:42:18 AM

I just referenced my PM's and would rather use OgNasty as an escrow.  If you would like to discuss further please send me a PM.

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:04:43 AM

Decoded/Sir_lagsalot/others,

The previous trade is not happening since too many individuals seem to be involved on behalf of each other and an escrow agreement cannot be reached.  I'm not quite comfortable with the situation that developed and would rather have one individual take responsibility for all items if purchases are being made in "group-buy" style.

Future buyers, if you decide to utilize escrow you will have to pay the fees.

It's your item and if you want the extra security the fee will need to be covered on your end.

NOTE:
I also wanted to add I've been requested to sign a message from an address that is at least 2 years old.  Unfortunately I didn't use or have any bitcoin addresses at that time so the request is impossible to fulfill.  My join date on this forum is December 12, 2014 and my first posts detail the issues I had with getting bitcoin via an exchange.

Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:12:05 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 04:00:25 AM by Sir_lagsalot

The previous trade is not happening since too many individuals seem to be involved on behalf of each other and an escrow agreement cannot be reached.  I'm not quite comfortable with the situation that developed and would rather have one individual take responsibility for all items if purchases are being made in "group-buy" style.

It's your item and if you want the extra security the fee will need to be covered on your end.

ADDED NOTE:
I also wanted to add I've been requested to sign a message from an address that is at least 2 years old.  Unfortunately I didn't use or have any bitcoin addresses at that time so the request is impossible to fulfill.  My join date on this forum is December 12, 2014 and my first posts detail the issues I had with getting bitcoin via an exchange.

Sorry, I was on my phone, couldn't check your earliest address. If you are still available to trade, please just list your earliest possible address you can sign. We will continue with the trade from there. We're all sorry for the massive inconvenience we've caused you.

No need for escrow.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:03:01 AM

ADDED NOTE:
I also wanted to add I've been requested to sign a message from an address that is at least 2 years old.  Unfortunately I didn't use or have any bitcoin addresses at that time so the request is impossible to fulfill.  My join date on this forum is December 12, 2014 and my first posts detail the issues I had with getting bitcoin via an exchange.

Sorry, I was on my phone, couldn't check your earliest address. If you are still available to trade, please just list your earliest possible address you can sign. We will continue with the trade from there. We're all sorry for the massive inconvenience we've caused you.
We are very sorry for the inconveniences that we have caused you. We will do out best to negotiate for a deal as we all would like to get the coin as soon as possible.
Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:38:26 AM

Sent 0.074 btc to the address in the OP,
https://blockchain.info/tx/2c715eb708debc8cd93733d68fa87e78cdb574018d10ad9b8c04c9798d533191

It's been agreed I take responsibility of the buyers, and I understand what frustration you must've gone through with all the confusion and arguing. I kindly ask you to give us another shot. I've sent the address and the bitcoin.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:12:14 PM

Apologies accepted and I don't think it was out of control, but I was definitely confused as to who is involved in this transaction and why an address would need to be signed from me.  I did not agree to accept payment for your order without escrow yet, but I'll ship tomorrow if you don't want a refund since payment has been sent and confirmed.   Wink

I'll follow up with a PM as there is a minor discrepancy in the amount sent based around covering the shipping cost of the 3rd coin.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

Apologies accepted and I don't think it was out of control, but I was definitely confused as to who is involved in this transaction and why an address would need to be signed from me.  I did not agree to accept payment for your order without escrow yet, but I'll ship tomorrow if you don't want a refund since payment has been sent and confirmed.   Wink

I'll follow up with a PM as there is a minor discrepancy in the amount sent based around covering the shipping cost of the 3rd coin.

Thanks,
digicoinuser

If you could, an image would be nice! We're so exited for our coins, we can't wait for the shipping gods, even at their fastest to see the coins. Smiley
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 11:42:39 AM

Thanks,
digicoinuser
I am very happy to see that we have resolved our issues and that our coins are on the way. Hopefully they come soon. Smiley
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:25:38 PM

The coins have been shipped out this morning and hopefully they arrive in a week or so.

What kind of image are you requesting?

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:12:43 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2016, 10:27:12 PM by Monnt

Any idea of how Ravenbit many brass nodes are left? And looking at that Labyrinth, are those... beads that can roll around the engraved paths?
Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:27:43 PM

The coins have been shipped out this morning and hopefully they arrive in a week or so.

Just an image of the packaging. They've already been shipped out, so not to worry. USPS has already emailed me that it's with then.
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 10:53:27 PM

Any idea of how Ravenbit many brass nodes are left? And looking at that Labyrinth, are those... beads that can roll around the engraved paths?

In my current stock I probably have between 5-8 and yes, the silver ball bearings roll around in the paths!   Grin

Just an image of the packaging. They've already been shipped out, so not to worry. USPS has already emailed me that it's with then.

Alright no problem, hope the shipping is quick as I got it out immediately.  Smiley

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:39:18 PM

In my current stock I probably have between 5-8 and yes, the silver ball bearings roll around in the paths!   Grin

Alright no problem, hope the shipping is quick as I got it out immediately.  Smiley

May I ask, why did you blank out the address parts on the nodes?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:39:52 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 08:00:14 PM by digicoinuser

May I ask, why did you blank out the address parts on the nodes?

To make the images more generic since I had a lot of them initially.

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 12:38:45 AM

Kialara Labyrinths and Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins have been sold.

A Ravenbit Satoshi coin, Ravenbit Copper graded, and Coinographic 1LTC graded have been added.   Smiley

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:40:29 PM

Kialara Labyrinths and Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins have been sold.

A Ravenbit Satoshi coin, Ravenbit Copper graded, and Coinographic 1LTC graded have been added.   Smiley

What was the sale price for
Collectors Signature Edition - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies #11 signature /#11 first edition

Good low matching numbers curious how the secondary market looks on these
Sir_lagsalot

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:03:05 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:20:03 AM by Sir_lagsalot

The 3 nodes have arrived! They look awesome, however one set of stands were broken. I'm almost certain that  the fault of the shipping gods.

Thanks!

digicoinuser (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:14:34 PM

Very nice picture!

Thanks for the update and yes, the stands were in proper shape before being shipped.  I think I even bubble wrapped them but the package took quite a journey.  Smiley

Let me know via PM if you want to get a replacement stand and we should be able to figure something out.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: