Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Ço.in ★ Commodification of YouTube Creators' Brands into Crypto-commodities  (Read 2023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 04:55:35 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 10:04:22 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

EDIT: YuTü.Ço.in's website is now located at http://yutubopolis.com/ while we revamp the domain YuTü.Ço.in so to futurely work on multiple platforms and perhaps hosted elsewhere instead of at HostGator (currently suspended while exploring a viable hosting option of teaming up, utilizing their plan). YuTübopołis is the parent company of YuTü.Ço.in as well as of other concerns.

EDIT: The signature campaign thread is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.0

Introducing YuTü.Ço.in, cryptocurrency's first attempt in advancing the space to a sector enjoying a YouTube-sized user base, namely YouTube, principally its content creators (vloggers), of which we refer to as Lÿnspinz (once affiliated; sometimes using the [singular and plural] proper-noun neologism interchangeably regardless of affiliation status depending on context prior to Beta launch, penned precisely as defined thereafter).

YuTü.Ço.in was first mentioned about a week ago in the third post of the ÇoinProŁite thread - redacted at first - among other content, so not to let the proverbial cat outta the bag prior to the site going live while tightening up some loose ends, albeit mundane pages still await population of further content, not necessarily taking away the site's overall objective - acting as the primer for all things considered YuTü.Ço.in under the aegis of YuTübopołis (both entities sometimes interchangeably penned representing the other depending on context).

YuTü.Ço.in's [present] main objective is facilitating development for implementation of commoditizing YouTube channels' brands, the general gist of this presentation. Knowing that the majority of YouTube content creators' most valuable asset is their named channel, it's paramount that their brands are safeguarded from adverse practices unfortunately witnessed in the demise of myriad once-thought-to-be venerable crypto-based entities (large and small). Our ongoing mission is the making sure that defense mechanisms are in place, some readily expressed on YuTü.Ço.in, thwarting adversity for the protection of vloggers' brands. Further suggestions in that regard are encouraged and welcomed, for without said mechanisms considered, YuTübopołis et al. fails outta the gate, hence envisioning Lÿnspinz having direct participation in protecting affiliated brands.

On the cryptocurrency front, YuTübopołis comprises of three key components (having others not crypto related, [later] playing support roles - touched upon at YuTü.Ço.in): ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ); YuTüÇoin (YTÇ), the native currency of YuTü.Ço.in; yAłtçoin (yAŁT), the crypto-commodity coinage. Synopses of aforementioned cryptos follows.

ÇoinProŁite (ÇPŁ) is our native Proof-of-Burn (PoB) currency, its predominant utility saved for the [discounted] procurement of YTÇ, simultaneously encouraging early adoption, continuing prepense functions as long as there are aplenty sçhitçoins for the continuation of hashing ÇPŁ. Click here to view ÇoinProŁite's metrics.

Once created, its ticker symbol shall be ÇPŁ when trading on yet-TBD cryptocurrency exchanges.

YuTüÇoin (YTÇ) is YuTü.Ço.in's native (PoW) currency, its predominant utility saved for the procurement of yAłtçoin shares - yãłtz. Its minimum exchange rate will be U$.01 (1 U$ ¢ent) when used to purchase yAłtçoin yãłtz or wares on our platform(s) regardless if trading below the U$.01 price point on outside exchanges. Click here to view YuTüÇoin's metrics.

Also once created, its ticker symbol shall be YTÇ when trading on yet-TBD cryptocurrency exchanges.

yAłtçoin (yAŁT) is our neologism for YouTube content creators' (Lÿnspinz) crypto-commodity. Shares, dubbed yãłtz (plural and singular), of each Lÿnspinz' yAłtçoin, having a unique TiçSÿm (ticker symbol), will trade exclusively on YuTübopołis’ proprietary trading platform – YTÇ-SX (Social eXchange; audited quarterly (or monthly if advisedly requested) by an independent firm, results publicly available). Click here to view yAłtçoin's metrics for its yãłtz.

<Please let us know if you experience rendering issues with the o in YTÇ-SX or any other glyphic letters utilized in our umpteen neologism either here or on our site.>

Other pursuits of YuTübopołis, some GAWdiose, are aforethoughts to encourage participation of YouTube publishers, giving them as much value as possible for the pleasure of ONLY lending their brands to the endeavor once they're comfortable with our brand and of those administering it. In kind, Lÿnspinz won't ever need to dole out one satoshi to enjoy all the benefits YuTü.Ço.in et al. has to offer, yet receiving [potentially] handsome compensation at near-zero risk for their cherished affiliation.

We would be remiss if we went without mentioning benefits for miners, traders, etc. Rest assured that they've been covered on YuTü.Ço.in, with more information forthcoming. Until then, please ask questions pertaining to all things considered YuTübopołis.

YuTübopołis et al. is literally being built from scratch, with this and ÇoinProŁite's threads acting as portals to YuTü.Ço.in depicting what will be once dedicated teams start working in earnest on its various facets, further setting the wheels in motion. Our current assets consist of slightly over two dozen registered domains and the under-development YuTü.Ço.in website which took somewhere north of a thousand hours, with genuinely over 10K edits (proof available upon request), to create what's observable to date.

Lastly, borrowing from the OP of the ÇoinProŁite thread, apologies for this being a self-moderated thread (my second). If by happenstance you have issues with its creator - ME - then simply start a new thread expressing your concerns. I'm known to be fair and won't delete posts willy-nilly as long as they are at least quasi-on-topic. Character assassinations won't be tolerated unless it's I, the founder [and creator], doing them to myself (most likely via another account of mine so not to tarnish this or affiliated user accounts by adding meaningless drivel to respective post counts).

I look forward to your feedback in this thread, but feel free to contact me via PM through either the YuTü.Ço.in or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile user accounts if you're interested in participating in this venture in bringing your skill sets to the table. This project is vast, requiring an eventual full-time team of qualified personnel to maintain the endeavor(s) on an ongoing basis, of which prevailing compensation packages apply.

If residing in the Nashville, TN, area, I especially look forward to hearing from you if this endeavor piqued your interest.

Bruno (yes, that Bruno)  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 05:01:48 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 12:59:38 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

Apologies for deleting the OP of the original thread containing the exact same content as above because I forgot to tick the self-moderated option. I've formally requested of this section's mod to nuke that thread.

Again, please feel free to ask questions, for I'm anxious to address them.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 05:19:21 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:20:58 PM by YuTü.Ço.in

Roadmap

- Implement a signature campaign to bring awareness to this thread and YuTü.Ço.in's website.

- Seeking developer(s) for the following cryptocurrencies [and crypto-commodity coinages], where clones of existing altcoins would suffice for either or both (yAłtçoin is a special case):

- Redesign YuTü.Ço.in to include best practices and function accordingly across most all devices.

- Obtain SSL certificates for all operational domains associated with YuTübopołis.

- Set up a shopping cart on YuTü.Ço.in, enabling the selling of PÅQs via accepting myriad cryptocurrencies.

- Set up an escrow account to be used during the nascent stage of development.

- Secure several more domain names (over two dozen already procured) and incorporate accordingly in the state of Tennessee. It's prudent to have our charter in the Volunteer State oppose to in Delaware, Wyoming or similar in taking advantage of favorable tax climates, filing fee costs, etc., because future plans involve working hand-in-hand with the state on several levels, allowing us to always have a better bargaining chip on the table that elsewise wouldn't be available if incorporated elsewhere.

- Set up an affiliate program (20% for signature campaigners; 10% for all others).

- Have a booth at crypto conferences in the lower 48 (and abroad if feasible/prudent).

- Be a sponsor with a booth at VidCon 2017 in Anaheim, CA.; Also consider setting up at VidCon Europe and VidCon Australia.

BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:41:07 AM

So CPL is proof-of-burn, and YTC is proof-of-work. 

Then each YouTuber issues his own yALT, and people buy that with YTC to support the YouTuber?  Kind of like Patreon?

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:20:55 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 12:28:47 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

So CPL is proof-of-burn, and YTC is proof-of-work.  

Then each YouTuber issues his own yALT, and people buy that with YTC to support the YouTuber?  Kind of like Patreon?

You damn near nailed it. I'm willing to bet you were a good student.  Smiley

ÇoinProŁite is designed to canvass support for YuTü.Ço.in by re-positioning crypto-coiners’ devalorized premined assets to PoB ÇPŁ, effectively launching a ready-made, patron-backed infrastructure, encouraging early adoption, resulting in preparatory exposure and expand mindshare initiating YTÇ awareness. A reasonable retention of coinage of each block created will help fund [standard] development, devs, legal, etc.

YuTüÇoin (YTÇ), also having a similar retention-of-coinage aspect, is the main entry point for obtaining YouTuber's (Lÿnspinz) crypto-commodity - yAłtçoin (yAŁT) - shares (yãłtz). Besides YTÇ, myriad financial instruments will be accepted for procuring yAłtçoin yãłtz. <please bear in mind that like every new venture introducing its own neologisms, the newly created terminologies become less problematic to grasp over time due to how they're used in context and by rote when not outright being [quasi] [re]defined>

YuTü.Ço.in et al. acts like Patreon only in the sense that it's a potential revenue stream for most all YouTubers regardless of their reach, albeit the better their reach, the better their token performs, in turn, the better to liquid their token to ? (I guess that's akin to Patreon as well, given the better the reach, the more apt one's willing to have moneys flow from their credit card on a monthly basis in supporting YouTubers). YuTü.Ço.in aids in incentivizing lowly or less active vloggers to tweak their channels' upload video count and content, thus expanding their reach to the likes of their admired successful peers so to better liquid their crypto-commodity awardments.

We (okay, it's still just I) can compare YuTü.Ço.in to Max Keiser's Hollywood Stock Exchange where I (or is it "we"?) got its inspiration. But instead of using simulated money to buy and sell "shares" of actors, directors, upcoming films, and film-related options, real-world liquidable financial instruments are used to trade shares of YouTube content creator brands' crypto-commodities.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 12:58:39 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 10:28:30 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Time for an update as myriad folks (as in more than 1  Cool) have shown interest in YuTübopołis et al. perhaps due to a new thread dedicated to an envisioned reality show concept featuring a prison - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1514760.0.

I will be using the now reserved post (2nd reply) of this thread to depict a tentative timeline so to help visualize where we're going and how we're going to get there, posting again upon its completion, letting yous know it's ready [to read in its entirety (seeing iterations during editing)].

Learn how YuTü.Co.in can commoditize your YouTube channel brand at http://yutu.co.in/ or visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.0 Our platform offers an alternative revenue stream to augment your coffer recently shorted due to new policies implemented, viz. the ad shake-up aka "[the] apocalypse".

YuTubopolis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 02:41:11 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 06:18:20 PM by YuTubopolis

Nothing to see in this post which may be deleted. I'm testing the sig aspect of the account is all [as I ready a sig campaign], coupled with perhaps exercising my first ever deletion as mod of this self-moderated thread.  Huh

EDIT: Not deleting due to I've linked to it so to showcase the current sig in place.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:22:22 AM

(ÇPŁ)

(YTÇ)

(yAŁT)

GOING TO BE HUGE!

Cant believe I even stumbled upon this thread.
Im going to buy a lotto ticket now because it's my lucky day.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:21:28 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:25:46 AM by YuTü.Ço.in

(ÇPŁ)

(YTÇ)

(yAŁT)

GOING TO BE HUGE!

It's huger than you think given you failed to mention the proposed reality show concept aspect: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1514760.0  Tongue

The next post via this account will be the OP of a new thread in Services (currently penning) outlining our such wow signature campaign limited to ONLY 100 members of this forum. Please stay tuned if you don't wanna be left in the cold outside to the elements on Rura Penthe.

If for some reason you can't wait but don't want to miss out, simply express your interest on this thread, whereupon you'll be first in line, bumping those showing interest and registering on our official campaign thread. I'll stipulate on said thread that such an arrangement is in place. Did not apply.

Once the thread is live, I'll return here posting its coordinates.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 09:25:05 AM

(ÇPŁ)

(YTÇ)

(yAŁT)

GOING TO BE HUGE!

It's huger than you think given you failed to mention the proposed reality show concept aspect: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1514760.0  Tongue

The next post via this account will be the OP of a new thread in Services (currently penning) outlining our such wow signature campaign limited to ONLY 100 members of this forum. Please stay tuned if you don't wanna be left in the cold outside to the elements on Rura Penthe.

If for some reason you can't wait but don't want to miss out, simply express your interest on this thread, whereupon you'll be first in line, bumping those showing interest and registering on our official campaign thread. I'll stipulate on said thread that such an arrangement is in place. Did not apply.

Once the thread is live, I'll return here posting its coordinates.

The signature campaign thread is now live: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1521348.0

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:48:19 AM

<utilizing this user account due to Newbie restrictions of embedding images>

https://www.youtube.com/user/babyteeth4/about

Sisters Jillian and Addie, age 10 and 8, make up Babyteeth4 which would most likely have the ticker symbol BT4 if trading their YouTube brand as a crypto-commodity on our platform. With their continually climbing 1,004,691 subscribers and 986,100,297 views fan base, would it surprise you to learnt that they earn U$145.6K - U$2.3M per year off the YouTube Partner Program alone, easily surpassing U$2M when you include adjunct revenue streams like lucrative sponsorships?

It's YouTube creators' brands below and above Babyteeth4's currently 2,308th subscription ranking that YuTü.Ço.in will have affiliated with our endeavor, trading their commodifiable brands as crypto-commodities. With all trading starting at no less than U$.01, how many of those YouTube stars' crypto-commodities do you think will quickly reach the U$1.00 per share mark?

Please consider joining our Such-such WoW! signature campaign designed to garner more eyeballs to this thread in hopes of obtaining further support from the community in building the technical aspects needed to seeing our vision to fruition.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:08:53 AM

How many total coin supply of YuTü ?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:49:16 AM

How many total coin supply of YuTü ?

YuTüÇoin: 512,000,000 YTÇ (512 Million/512M) in ~15.22 Years.

[Each] yAłtçoin (yAŁT): 200,000,000 yãłtz (200 Million/200M) in ~5.945586 Years.

YuTüÇoin (YTÇ) is YuTü.Ço.in's cryptocurrency primarily for the use of procuring YouTube creators' crypto-commodity yAłtçoin (yAŁT).

There'll be hundreds, eventually thousands of yAłtçoins as more and more YouTubers join the program as they have for Patreon so to augment their revenue stream over and beyond what's earned from YouTube Partner Program and perhaps other sources.

YuTü.Ço.in is the only entity that'll be commodifying YouTube brands into crypto-commodities.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:49:21 PM

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. I like the shitcoin-burning concept of ÇPŁ but still not the faintest clue as to the incentive for youtubers to "commodify" their brands into yãłtz.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: