Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't put Googla ads in my faucet [FaucetBox]  (Read 531 times)
weelitonls (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:24:34 AM

hi , I can not add the ads google adsense on my faucet site has something to do with php
I sought and found a few things , but none in any way the ad appears.
this is the code :

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- xxx -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
     data-ad-slot="xxxxxxxxxx"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>
Flash1997

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:31:31 AM

Wait 10-20 minutes and the ads will start showing. It's take some time.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:40:50 AM

AFAIK adsense does not like faucets and many people write that their accounts get banned. so remember to put some content in your site so that you won't be violating their terms
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:32:53 PM

I assume that OP is new to AdSense.
If your AdSense ads is newly created, you have to wait for up to a day or 24 hours before the ads appear.
Just let your site with AdSense codes run for a day.

About AdSense banning the faucets, you should be careful, where you put the ads coming from AdSense.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:48:26 PM

AFAIK adsense does not like faucets and many people write that their accounts get banned. so remember to put some content in your site so that you won't be violating their terms

Content can help but it's not guaratee you will not get banned. One of my faucets was banned even with 10 pages of unique content. So i decided to remove adsense from those sites.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:51:01 PM

what is your faucet url? i will advise you to alteast have wordpress installed as main site with daily one to two new articles about bitcoin and have faucet in one page. In this way you may get better CPM on google ads as well as CPC and also this way google may not suspend your faucet.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:39:32 AM

if your faucet is only a simple page to faucetbox with faucet and banner, is better don't insert google adsense like advertising, because google request real content in the site
sivesta

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:29:04 PM

is there another thing different than Adsense i can use on my blog bellow ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: