Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin haters - where are you now??  (Read 1271 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:01:36 PM

First of all.. the main purpose of this forum is for bitcoin users, lovers, service providers, etc etc.

Why would you get any replies from bitcoin haters here on this subforum at all? On the other hand, if you want altcoin haters, you can get a few Titanic's worth of them. To many like me, we use altcoins simply to flip and get more Bitcoins.  Roll Eyes

And yea, I hope to see a small dump soon to scare away newbies from holding. So that others can gobble up their released btcs. More bitcoin haters, better for bitcoin lovers <3
Mostly those haters are trolls and they just make negative posts and vanish. Most of them get banned. I somehow don't prefer bitcoin haters as bitcoin is itself a new currency and so much negativity won't benefit the currency and us.
When bitcoins dropped from $1300 to $250, it made many of us to panic which was the worst phase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:23:01 PM

First of all.. the main purpose of this forum is for bitcoin users, lovers, service providers, etc etc.

Why would you get any replies from bitcoin haters here on this subforum at all? On the other hand, if you want altcoin haters, you can get a few Titanic's worth of them. To many like me, we use altcoins simply to flip and get more Bitcoins.  Roll Eyes

And yea, I hope to see a small dump soon to scare away newbies from holding. So that others can gobble up their released btcs. More bitcoin haters, better for bitcoin lovers <3
Mostly those haters are trolls and they just make negative posts and vanish. Most of them get banned. I somehow don't prefer bitcoin haters as bitcoin is itself a new currency and so much negativity won't benefit the currency and us.
When bitcoins dropped from $1300 to $250, it made many of us to panic which was the worst phase.

No doubt that was the toughest face for majority of us when price fell extremely, but true believers of bitcoin are still with it and had hope that it will rise again in future.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:35:56 PM

The haters go to the same place the believers go when it's dropping... To the pity party
This thread is stupid and has nothing to do with speculation of Bitcoin /thread

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:46:29 PM

Personally I don't think that there are a lot of legitimate people on this forum that actually hate Bitcoin, a lot of them seem more like paid shills or trolls that exists for one reason or another. I doubt anyone who legitimately hates Bitcoin would still be on this forum at this point, especially after the recent successes.

Maybe some do exist, but I have yet to see them.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:53:29 PM

It is going really great , he price of bitcoin is now $541.3 and will increase more with a fastest speed, and I think it will reach to $700 within this week.

and I think the haters are busy in buying and collecting bitcoin as everyone love money including them,now no one will hate bitcoin but will love it.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:55:25 PM

It is going really great , he price of bitcoin is now $541.3 and will increase more with a fastest speed, and I think it will reach to $700 within this week.

and I think the haters are busy in buying and collecting bitcoin as everyone love money including them,now no one will hate bitcoin but will love it.

Don't you think $700 is too high to expect in one week's time as no doubt price is going up now but we can expect anything around $600 as it seems to be achievable.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:08:39 PM

i think no one hater of this forum might be those who say or spread bad news about bitcoin just want make the price down so they can get bitcoin at a very cheap price as in the past few months.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:25:22 PM

As bitcoin has touched $520, I want to know where the haters are hiding now??

Stop hating the bitcoin and make the most of it!

You should avoid this excessive optimism because we are just watching an unexpected rally for few hours, and I don't think it is enough reason to feel that overconfidence. I think it is better to sit and watch its performance for the next few days before declaring victory.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:58:33 PM

There were so many users who kept bashing bitcoins and the users few months back and said that the price would be below $100. Today the price is so high and their favorite altcoins are nowhere.
Even ETH is dying and none of their altcoins are anywhere near BTC. It proves which currency paid off.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Assmaster2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Even ETH is dying and none of their altcoins are anywhere near BTC. It proves which currency paid off.

ETH still up x10 Shocked in 2016. Bitcoin?
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:27:55 PM

Yeah now you do not see the haters talking about bitcoins being dead and stuff there are all quiet right now. They never expected the price to rise to 500 so fast, the price is now going to hit 600.
glorywhole

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:22:09 PM

Yeah now you do not see the haters talking about bitcoins being dead and stuff there are all quiet right now. They never expected the price to rise to 500 so fast, the price is now going to hit 600.

Exactly! Bitcoin is not dead, you can't stop it. There's nothing blockchain technology can't do!

Britain's worst paedophile: Pervert, 30, abused HUNDREDS of young victims at Christian orphanages across south-east Asia - but why did UK police not raise the alarm?

Britain's worst paedophile who attacked hundreds of children in south-east Asia and used the 'dark web' to crowd-fund his abuse is facing 22 life sentences.
He turned to online paedophiles to crowdfund the abuse, allowing those who paid him in Bitcoins access to videos of him raping his victims.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620004/Britain-s-worst-paedophile-Richard-Huckle-admits-scores-attack-children.html#ixzz4AQZFj4Q3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:25:23 PM

Though I know deep in my willy that it'll never stop, I do wonder at what point their efforts will seem even more redundant than they are now. There must be some type of tipping point that'll silence all but the most rabid naysayer.
StraightAArdvark

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:29:26 PM

tipping point

They're antifragile, they disrupt black swan events. That's what they do.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: