Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you FREE?  (Read 1737 times)
somacoin (OP)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:41:07 AM

Do you feel free?
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

Nobody is free in a zionist world.
somacoin (OP)

Activity: 497

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 06:56:33 PM

Nobody is free in a zionist world.

I don't live in a zionist world
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

If you don't have a job and don't have any money due to your own laziness then you are a slave to those who do have a job and money.  On a different tangent, I see plenty of people who are hopelessly enslaved to their little electronic device.  Kinda sad.  Put that thing down people and read a book or go for a walk

Believe in the Shield!
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:18:03 PM

first you gotta define "free" and "freedom" because everybody sees and feels it differently.

and to answer your questions, yes i do feel completely free. even though i have a day job my time is super flexible and i don't feel babysitted
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

not totally because of self sufficiency problem like money its a big factor for being free.
Daisy14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:26:44 PM

Do you feel free?

I'm feeling quite free at the moment. Maybe it's because I'm religious. Wink
Seggbek Ur

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:56:27 PM

I feel good. and free
gambino

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

I'm not free Smiley
I would like to sell the space on my forehead for tattoo advertising for 10 BTC per year
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:40:32 PM

first you gotta define "free" and "freedom" because everybody sees and feels it differently.

and to answer your questions, yes i do feel completely free. even though i have a day job my time is super flexible and i don't feel babysitted

Your feeling of being free is artificial. But, if you didn't feel free, but felt enslaved, that would be artificial as well.

Nobody is free except in one tiny area. That area has to do with how much faith in God he is freely willing to let himself have. Then, God takes the faith and adjusts all of life, including thinking, to match the faith of the person.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:53:03 PM

Your feeling of being free is artificial. But, if you didn't feel free, but felt enslaved, that would be artificial as well.

Nobody is free except in one tiny area. That area has to do with how much faith in God he is freely willing to let himself have. Then, God takes the faith and adjusts all of life, including thinking, to match the faith of the person.

Cool

Sounds like god has a faithometer and heaven is hierarchical just like here. cool! can't wait... more enslavement.

Pkzone

Activity: 154

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:08:34 PM

Do you feel free?

I feel free even tho I don't have any real bucks that are disposable, I feel free because I can do in my life whatever I want and I am not limited by anyone, ANYONE! That's the freedom of being anonymous, I can say anything to anyone, none can mock me, none can kill me, none can do anything to me.

I run I2VPN only to spread this freedom in clearnet. Smiley

Crazygreek

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

Yes, i am free and i can do what i want, but than i will answer for it for sure.

Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:36:04 PM

Yes i am free, and will always free
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:13:44 PM

Somebody with deep pockets please take Gambino up on his offer.  Gleb?

Believe in the Shield!
Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:21:52 AM

Do you feel free?

Im a worker not a free man like a boss

ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:46:28 AM

No
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:52:49 AM

Cool

Sounds like god has a faithometer and heaven is hierarchical just like here. cool! can't wait... more enslavement.

Enslavement is here, not in Heaven. You are a slave to needing air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat, etc.  Yet, because of the way you are built, those enslaving properties are the things that give you freedom if you have them.

You don't have the freedom to simply jump to the moon. But isn't this a good thing? Think of how many dead people there would be if we all had the ability to jump to the moon. People would die from exposure to the hostile environment of space. So, not having the freedom to jump to the moon is more like having the freedom to live a while longer.

Once you understand what freedom really is, then you might start to consider that cause and effect controls EVERY LAST THING IN YOUR LIFE, even your thinking, and the thing that you call free will. Way down deep in your soul, God has provide you with a touch of freedom. The only thing that you do in your freedom area is to decide on how strongly you are in favor of God. God controls the rest through cause and effect, based on your faith in Him, and, since He made everything, His free will which is truly free.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Ameer24

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:43:39 AM

Yes I am feeling free
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:08:55 AM

Do you feel free?