Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.15 Bitcoin a week - wallet-e  (Read 779 times)
Wallet-e (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:39:02 PM

Wallet-e is is doing a promotion, and you can earn yourself 0.15 Bitcoin a week.

You can work for us, here in California, or from your computer, we are a new company, and we are trying to get a good start.

What is wallet-e ?
A mining company
Bitcoin hardware distributors
Mining hardware distributors

What can I do to receive 0.15 Bitcoin a week?
Invest a minimum of 0.5 Bitcoin
Do jobs for us such as advertising, YouTube videos, posting threads on forums about us, tweeting about us.
Other options include visiting us in California, for a job at our desks, message if you would like our location.

Payment per week working at our desk?
300$ a week in Dollar notes, or in Bitcoin.

Thank you.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:41:44 PM

Wallet-e is is doing a promotion, and you can earn yourself 0.15 Bitcoin a week.

You can work for us, here in California, or from your computer, we are a new company, and we are trying to get a good start.

What is wallet-e ?
A mining company

Do jobs for us such as advertising, YouTube videos, posting threads on forums about us, tweeting about us.
Other options include visiting us in California, for a job at our desks, message if you would like our location.

Thank you.
wow the free .15 btc attract me to visit your thread but seeing that it is needed to invest .5btc makes me wonder how this things can convince here, you asking to work with you but it is requiring us to pay first. well good luck,.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:16:41 PM

What is wallet-e ?
A mining company

Thank you.
wow the free .15 btc attract me to visit your thread but seeing that it is needed to invest .5btc makes me wonder how this things can convince here, you asking to work with you but it is requiring us to pay first. well good luck,.

I smell a ponzi sheme or whatever! I wouldn't trust them at all!!!

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:32:59 PM

... Why the hell would I pay you 0.5BTC... to work for you? Explain what the fee is for. Are we sent a laptop to work from? Is this paying for some sort of software? This just sounds like a clumsy attempt at a Ponzi Scheme.

If you want to save face explain what your business actually does. What day-to-day activities need to be done in order to earn 0.15BTC/wk and why on earth would we pay you for a job? I see hundreds of jobs online. Why should I chose you with your huge start-up fee?
GeertBerkers

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Love Primedice!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

Hmm seems like scam to me

Wallet-e (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:07:29 PM

What is wallet-e ?
A mining company

Thank you.
To clear up any misunderstanding, 0.5 is not the fee to get a job, it is simply one of the thing u can do to earn, there is no fee for doing a job for us not advertising us.
hawk1987

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:11:26 PM

misleading title . soon scam
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:26:51 PM

Can you please make it clear what is the .5btc for? If you are offering a job why it is required to invest .5btc to your company? Company that dont have .5btc to start with i guess

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:07:18 PM

Not sure what OP is supposed to mean. My best guess is the person should purchase their product and the amount should add up to at least a total of 0.5BTC.

Did a Google. Couldn't find any website. 1 thread.
Buy our prototype for our new wallet-e miner it's currently a prototype, and is still being tested to be improved, but it works as it would like any miner.

Currently it costs: $617 for two it will cost you $834.

Message us if you would like to purchase it.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:52:26 PM

What is wallet-e ?
A mining company

Thank you.
To clear up any misunderstanding, 0.5 is not the fee to get a job, it is simply one of the thing u can do to earn, there is no fee for doing a job for us not advertising us.

None the less, whatever it stands for, if you are offering 0.15 bitcoins weekly for 0,5 bitcoin investment - it's a ponzi scheme.
That means that whoever advertizes your "service" or "product" is helping in the scheme itself.

Wouldnt recommend either one of the options. 
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

If you have to pay to work it is not a job it is a scam.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:10:33 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 06:44:59 PM by Newcoins2020

Not sure what OP is supposed to mean. My best guess is the person should purchase their product and the amount should add up to at least a total of 0.5BTC.

Did a Google. Couldn't find any website. 1 thread.
Buy our prototype for our new wallet-e miner it's currently a prototype, and is still being tested to be improved, but it works as it would like any miner.

Currently it costs: $617 for two it will cost you $834.

Message us if you would like to purchase it.

This doesn't say legit.

Why should you invest .5 BTC? The only way possible is that you invest in a ponzi scheme where the first ones may get their money back, while most of the users will lose... their coins in the wallet of the OP.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:18:44 PM

Do you have a website or it's a physical store?

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 11:34:48 PM

I thought the job is free. :3 It's like you need to invest first to them while working. But it seems fishy cause he's a newbie.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:08:30 AM

Why we need to work for our investment?  Smells fishy here you want us to invest to your e-wallet as well as we intend to promote  so we can earn?  Why we need to work for our money nah i smell fishy scam attempt here, he wants us to promote and work for our investment and theres no proper direction where he will get money to pay us i think its another ponzi in the making. This is crazy shit men.

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:32:14 AM

Pure scam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: