Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ABitBack.com - Earn Mt.gox codes, vouchers, PP through Surveys, Trials etc  (Read 396 times)
ABitBack (OP)

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:44:29 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2013, 03:48:01 PM by ABitBack

ABitBack.com - Earn Mt.gox codes, vouchers, Paypal cash and more!

There are easy accessible OfferWall API's providing offers such as Surveys, Trials, Downloads, Games, Contests, Quiz's and more. Geologically located to you, you will be provided with relevant targeted offers, which means you wont click through to offers which wont be available to you.

What else does ABitBack.com Offer?
Earn via referrals: Everybody makes $1 for every referral which makes $1. You will also be in with a chance of winning the monthly referral contest.

1st - 0.5BTC + $1 for each referred member
2nd - 0.3BTC + $1 for each referred member   
3rd - 0.2BTC + $1 for each referred member   
4th - 0.1BTC + $1 for each referred member   
5th - 200 points & +$1 for each referred member

Chat: There is a chatbox, talk about anything...Nothing cheeky!

Points vs Cash?
You can earn points or cash when completing an offer. 1 point = 1¢. Points can be converted into cash and vice versa. All offerwallls offer Points, and for that reason alone I would personally find it easier to earn points. Cash offers are under the 'Cashback' Tab, but there are not as many offers.

Who can join?
We provide daily offers for ALL COUNTRIES around the world.

Tell me what you guys think. I need feedback on how to improve (rewards etc) and make it more visually appealing, so all constructive criticism welcome. YOU WILL BE PAID!

Do Not access/register your account via the Tor network and/or proxies which will result in a permanent ban of your account. One account per household. 18+.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: