Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If u don't buy now you will regret it for your entire life  (Read 11019 times)
Koamder

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:06:50 PM

If you dont buy now you will regret that fore the rest of your life i dont think that is true because th eprice of one bitcoin is to high right now to buy you know so you will be verry stupid.

We may say this for the next few decades. I believe the bitcoin price will rise 40% a year for the next 30 years.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:06:16 AM

Yes I agree, even if the Britain already exit the European Union, it will be stable as long as many uses it.  Many believes on the capability of bitcoin to the market.  It becomes the leading cryptocurrency.  It is now used and known by many people right now.
Persinon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:57:00 AM

Yes I agree, even if the Britain already exit the European Union, it will be stable as long as many uses it.  Many believes on the capability of bitcoin to the market.  It becomes the leading cryptocurrency.  It is now used and known by many people right now.
I agree with you man. Well I also believe and use bitcoin. I believe that it will rise more now.

The halving could raise the price to $800 or higher. I heard the SegWit is coming, it could raise the price further.
Mishik

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:59:19 AM

Just think about it. The price to create a bitcoin currently is about $280. Double that after the halving, $560. The minimum cost to create a bitcoin is $560, not including difficulty rises. This means that bitcoin should keep going up. If it goes below the price to create a bitcoin, then we know something's wrong.
Persinon

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:24:38 AM

Just think about it. The price to create a bitcoin currently is about $280. Double that after the halving, $560. The minimum cost to create a bitcoin is $560, not including difficulty rises. This means that bitcoin should keep going up. If it goes below the price to create a bitcoin, then we know something's wrong.

So that set a floor price of $560. it means the bitcoin cannot fall below $550 easily. Good to know that.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:40:37 PM

Now it might be a perfect time to start hard accumulation. Never the fundaments of btc have been this good and appealing. The inflation is lower than ever before.
Over all, I am pretty optimistic about BTC these days. Definetely 1000 usd/btc by the end of 2016 is a no-brainer.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

this time all the sings are saying whales are accumulating bitcoin for a new set of rises in the near future and the price has been resisting the couple of dumps that happened a while back so it shows the good demand these buys have in the market so i would expect another big rise maybe to above $1000 soon.

Buying the dip...
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:44:23 PM

Now it might be a perfect time to start hard accumulation. Never the fundaments of btc have been this good and appealing. The inflation is lower than ever before.
Over all, I am pretty optimistic about BTC these days. Definetely 1000 usd/btc by the end of 2016 is a no-brainer.

Yeah $1k is not a problem now, we will be seeing this price in this year for sure, so I am busy in buying and earning bitcoin at a moment to get best benefit in future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

Yeah $1k is not a problem now, we will be seeing this price in this year for sure, so I am busy in buying and earning bitcoin at a moment to get best benefit in future.

Offcourse it's a 'problem' we are not even at 70%, how do you know 'it's not a problem', current market sentiment is positive but another pump?
I don't think so, I would be good to see if we even would hold 600 dollar the coming few months.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:46:34 PM

Offcourse it's a 'problem' we are not even at 70%, how do you know 'it's not a problem', current market sentiment is positive but another pump?
I don't think so, I would be good to see if we even would hold 600 dollar the coming few months.

No one can be sure with the price of bitcoin, people are busy in speculating the price of bitcoin, but no one can assure what will be the price in future.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:10:18 PM

It can be so that if you do not buy right now that you are going to miss the boat because the price is only getting higher and higher.
The price at the moment is already high and there are some people that cannot afford it, that group is only going to get bigger.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:50:46 PM

It can be so that if you do not buy right now that you are going to miss the boat because the price is only getting higher and higher.
The price at the moment is already high and there are some people that cannot afford it, that group is only going to get bigger.
Yes and I really don't think that there is anything to regret as bitcoin will always give you an opportunity to  buy in future too, so if you cannot afford right now then wait for the price drop.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 10:56:18 PM

thats true, i think that we will easily reach the price of one thousand dollars per bitcoin pretty soon i hope ill make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Persinon

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:26:11 AM

thats true, i think that we will easily reach the price of one thousand dollars per bitcoin pretty soon i hope ill make money

It is possible for the bitcoin to rise to $1000 early next year. It will rise to $2000 in two to three years.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:48:44 AM

It is possible for the bitcoin to rise to $1000 early next year. It will rise to $2000 in two to three years.

Don't think so. Can you even imagine what kind of buy support there is needed to get the price to even stay above $1000 for a month?
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:12:53 AM

With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

I'm buying more bitcoin in the 500-600 range.....this is a no-brainer.

well i am sure that person that didn't buy now will regret whole life as there will be small bitcoin price again in near future, but anyway this is good time to buy
Persinon

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:57:08 PM

With the prospect of a big devaluation in the yuan and a possible exit by Britain on June 23 and the halving around July 10th...with on!y 5 weeks to go .....this is going to skyrocket and you will all be slackjawed when we fly past $1,000 in july like it was nothing...segwit,,lightning network,blockchain adoption by fintech,paypal integration,more e-commerce companies adding bitcoin at checkout, adoption by third world countries as a safe haven asset class etc etc

well i am sure that person that didn't buy now will regret whole life as there will be small bitcoin price again in near future, but anyway this is good time to buy

I have bought some bitcoins when the price dropped below $500. I think that was very good price to collect.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:38:28 PM

I have bought some bitcoins when the price dropped below $500. I think that was very good price to collect.
Yeah it's really good, sure the price will increase, those who accumulated bitcoins at the price $400 to $500 may get great profits when the price increases after few months.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:42:16 PM

Yeah it's really good, sure the price will increase, those who accumulated bitcoins at the price $400 to $500 may get great profits when the price increases after few months.
I also really lucky to get a moment when bitcoin prices down touched $500, I bought due to backup as previously I have bought at the price of $550

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:26:04 PM

I also really lucky to get a moment when bitcoin prices down touched $500, I bought due to backup as previously I have bought at the price of $550

I think you bought at the right time as after that price started to move up and I feel that even current price is good to buy as price has started to rise now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: