Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] Home Depot Store Credit Gift Card  (Read 2155 times)
Anarchy101 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

Have $79 Home Depot Store Credit Gift Card. Card must be applied during checkout to use. Escrow a must unless you send first. Need 0.095btc for it. You pay escrow fee if needed. Pics of card included
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:02:24 PM

Still avaliable.
how much is the card, and what do you want for it? can this card be used online? (lowes merchandise cards cant be used online)
Anarchy101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:09:22 PM

Still avaliable.
how much is the card, and what do you want for it? can this card be used online? (lowes merchandise cards cant be used online)

Yes it can be used online. You can't check the balance online because its a "Store Credit" card, where I returned items I didn't have the receipt for. You have to apply the gift card to the order in "Checkout" The balance will be deducted from the total. Easiest way, is to add a item to your cart, then add the gift card, then it will deduct whatever amount the item is.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:33:22 PM

Still avaliable.

Yes it can be used online. You can't check the balance online because its a "Store Credit" card, where I returned items I didn't have the receipt for. You have to apply the gift card to the order in "Checkout" The balance will be deducted from the total. Easiest way, is to add a item to your cart, then add the gift card, then it will deduct whatever amount the item is.

Use it fast. As of June 30th Home Depot will no longer be accepting "merchandise credits" (AKA Store credits for items returned without a receipt) online for payment only in-store.  Lowes stopped in January. There are signs at all the HD customer services desks for the last couple weeks stating "to avoid illegally obtained card we will no longer be accepting merchandise credits online as of June 30th."   It's also posted online:

Store Credits
Can I use Store Credits online?

No. Beginning June 30, 2016, The Home Depot will no longer permit Store Credits to be redeemed online.

Why can Store Credits only be used for in-store transactions?

To avoid potential fraud, theft and consumer confusion, beginning June 30, 2016, The Home Depot will no longer permit Store Credits to be redeemed online. This change may also protect customers from purchasing fraudulent store credits from third parties.

Does this change affect Store Credits issued before June 30, 2016?

Yes. Beginning June 30, 2016, The Home Depot will no longer permit any Store Credits, regardless of date of issuance, to be redeemed online.

Anarchy101 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:34:31 PM

Still avaliable.

Use it fast. As of June 30th Home Depot will no longer be accepting "merchandise credits" online for payment only in-store.  Lowes stopped in January. There are signs at all the HD customer services desks for the last couple weeks stating "to avoid illegally obtained card we will no longer be accepting merchandise credits online as of June 30th."   It's also posted online:

Store Credits
Can I use Store Credits online?

No. Beginning June 30, 2016, The Home Depot will no longer permit Store Credits to be redeemed online.

Thank you Sandy-is-fine. That is a great piece of information you posted. I would have never known about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: