Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum change GUI  (Read 532 times)
xnc (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 06:01:38 PM

I had an old version of Electrum. I was trying it and i switched the GUI from the default to gtk (or something like that).
Now when I start Electrum it does not work any more.
I tried to intall the last version but the problem is still there.
I then run Electrum with the command "-g qt" and it works!
I don't want to use that command so is there a registry key or soomething like that that I have to change to change the GUI?

THank you.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 06:04:17 PM

"it does not work anymore" is not an error description.

It's like calling your doctor on the phone and telling him "Good doctor, it hurts when I do this." "Do what?" "When I do that." "What ARE you doing?" "Please stop making me do it, it hurts!"
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 06:07:13 PM

As a temp. workaround, you can create a desktop shortcut with the "-g qt" parameter. Or just try to switch to lite gui and back. Maybe the new settings will be saved. You can also contact the Electrum devs. on IRC - #electrum @freenode
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 11:15:05 PM

As Deafboy said, use that to overwrite your config file. Or delete your config file and electrum will re create one for you.

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: