Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMERS!!!  (Read 451 times)
Bitcoinbee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

In the near future can we prosecute scammers online?  Is there anybody within the digital age doing some ways in how to backcharge a scammer like account bonds btc is required so it will be easy to recover theft btc?

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:02:35 AM

In the near future can we prosecute scammers online?

I doubt it.  It's not very hard to become nigh untraceable on the internet by using fake identity and anonymous VPN.

Is there anybody within the digital age doing some ways in how to backcharge a scammer like account bonds btc is required so it will be easy to recover theft btc?

How exactly will that work?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:19:04 AM

I doubt it.  It's not very hard to become nigh untraceable on the internet by using fake identity and anonymous VPN.

Is there anybody within the digital age doing some ways in how to backcharge a scammer like account bonds btc is required so it will be easy to recover theft btc?

How exactly will that work?

There is a regulation to it in country's who have strict laws when it comes to investments and trades online having it in a single mode of currency payment.  Hoping that the great minds of the bitcoin technology can have a legal body in formulating steps procedures in which to safeguard its traders and investors who by way of such that there are some of us makes bitcoin as a form of way of a living.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:56:46 AM

If you're thinking of putting the scammers into jail, then the jail will be filled with scammers. Scammers are very cautious of what they are doing. Just like a regular criminal, they are very smart. That's why they use a dummy account + VPN whenever they are going to scam somebody. Leaving no trace about his personal info at all. And even if they give you a personal info, it's likely that it's a fake one or they are using somebody else's identity.

Nope, BTC isn't reversible. If it is reversible, then it'd be just like Paypal which is used by scammers to scam people. After the deal, they will just revert the payment and claim to Paypal that their account was hacked.

If this happens, the irreversible privilege of bitcoins will vanish. This is bad for people like me that use bitcoin to buy or sell things online. I use bitcoin so that I know that once the payment is made, there's no reverting that can happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Bitcoinbee (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:21:17 AM

If you're thinking of putting the scammers into jail, then the jail will be filled with scammers. Scammers are very cautious of what they are doing. Just like a regular criminal, they are very smart. That's why they use a dummy account + VPN whenever they are going to scam somebody. Leaving no trace about his personal info at all. And even if they give you a personal info, it's likely that it's a fake one or they are using somebody else's identity.

Nope, BTC isn't reversible. If it is reversible, then it'd be just like Paypal which is used by scammers to scam people. After the deal, they will just revert the payment and claim to Paypal that their account was hacked.

If this happens, the irreversible privilege of bitcoins will vanish. This is bad for people like me that use bitcoin to buy or sell things online. I use bitcoin so that I know that once the payment is made, there's no reverting that can happen.

Ok got it, there is an advantage if ever and there will be a dis advantage too.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:06:07 AM

Ok got it, there is an advantage if ever and there will be a dis advantage too.

Authorities like fbi have the power to track scammers. They have good investigator but the problem is not on how powerful a prosecutor is, the real problem is the total numbers of scammer. Investigation takes time and scam count increases more than anyone can expect. Only those famous scammers that stole massive amount of money has the possibilty to be put in jail.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:55:34 PM

Every business has its small small scammers some time we heir some Scam  and some nobody knows because of there secretiveness. Probably In the Bitcoins also have Scammers which one not flash or published. So its simple on any investment company.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: