Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wtb] domain name for cheap, anyone can help?  (Read 337 times)
ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:29:02 AM

Hey There,

is anyone offering domain buying for cheap? go daddy or something alike ( i pay with bitcoin ).

big thanks!
ps_jb

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:34:02 AM

Hey There,

is anyone offering domain buying for cheap? go daddy or something alike ( i pay with bitcoin ).

big thanks!

Godaddy

$4

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:52:03 AM

go daddy is not accepting bitcoins.

Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:01:51 AM

namecheap accepts bitcoin and they have domain names for 0.88 cents usd

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:11:40 AM

Name cheap's *.com domain,  sold for 10$ which is really more expensive than go daddy (4$)

Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:18:58 AM

Name cheap's *.com domain,  sold for 10$ which is really more expensive than go daddy (4$)

That's usually just a NEW Godaddy Account promo price for 1 Domain name or with the purchase of another godaddy product, $4 is not the normal pricing for their .com domains.

I didn't know you were only looking for a .com, I thought you were just looking for a cheap domain name in general which is why I mentioned the Crazy 88 sale namecheap was having. You can actually get some nice domain names from them for $0.88 usd and use bitcoin to do it. Just a suggestion :-) Good luck with your search though!

Namecheap also comes with free privacy guard as well for the first year of registration. Just FYI!

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:24:31 AM

That's usually just a NEW Godaddy Account promo price for 1 Domain name or with the purchase of another godaddy product, $4 is not the normal pricing for their .com domains.

I didn't know you were only looking for a .com, I thought you were just looking for a cheap domain name in general which is why I mentioned the Crazy 88 sale namecheap was having. You can actually get some nice domain names from them for $0.88 usd and use bitcoin to do it. Just a suggestion :-) Good luck with your search though!

Namecheap also comes with free privacy guard as well for the first year of registration. Just FYI!

Thank for your kind replay sir.

I'm well familiar with the name cheap service, they are great, however, not the cheapest around.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:29:19 AM

anyone can help? i will transfer him bitcoins directly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: