Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Processing time  (Read 3064 times)
bitterbit (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:14:18 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 02:31:58 PM by bitterbit

Dear members,
Lets provide this vital info to the community about the deposits/withdrawals time of various exchanges

Exchange          |    Deposit(btc)           |     Deposit(INR)       |    Withdrawal(btc) |    Withdrawal(INR)

1.  Coinsecure                  Instant(3 conf)             1 hour                    Instant                       30 mins

2.  Zebpay                       Instant(6 conf)             30 mins                  Instant                       Instant

3.  Btcxindia(Lvl1)             Instant                        2 hours                  2 hours                 1 business day

4.  Unocoin                          ?                                ?                            ?                    1 business day

Please  help me fill this form:
Regards
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:43:27 AM

Zepbpay
Deposit btc after 6 confirmation
Withdrawal instant
They provide a good service of recharge and zebpay zebpay is instant and feeless.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 05:59:17 AM

Dear members,
Lets provide this vital info to the community about the deposits/withdrawals time of various exchanges

Exchange          |    Deposit(btc)  |     Deposit(INR) |    Withdrawal(btc) |    Withdrawal(INR)

1.  Coinsecure                  Instant             1 hour                  ?                           ?

2.  Zebpay                          ?                    ?                        ?                          ?

3.  Btcxindia(Lvl1)             Instant             2 hours                2 hours               1 business day

4.  Unocoin                          ?                   ?                            ?                         ?

Regards

Coinsecure has instant withdrawal and deposit of btc with 3 confirmations and inr withdrawal/ deposit in 30 mins if the request has come during business hours.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:12:09 AM

At Zebpay Deposit and Withdrawl of bitcoin is instant.Deposit of INR is through IMPS/NEFT etc and takes normal time depending on your bank.Based on my experience,INR withdrawal happens within 1 hour on working days
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:50:37 AM

As per my experience with Coinsecure, all my withdrawals were nearly instant (30 - 40 mins) and they always do IMPS, which is awesome.  Grin
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:52:46 AM

Want a good advice ? Stop using Indian bitcoin exchanges if you love anonymity.I still prefer buying/selling using localbitcoins or p2p here on bitcointalk.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:52:08 AM

Want a good advice ? Stop using Indian bitcoin exchanges if you love anonymity.I still prefer buying/selling using localbitcoins or p2p here on bitcointalk.
How do you get paid when you sell on localbitcoin or p2p? If you share bank details or PayPal with buyer,aren't you compromising on you anonymity?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:11:22 AM

How do you get paid when you sell on localbitcoin or p2p? If you share bank details or PayPal with buyer,aren't you compromising on you anonymity?
I'm compromising my anonymity with a person and not with a company who'd keep my information safe and secure and produce when needed.Also the guys who I trade bitcoins with,live in some other parts of the world who give two shits about my bank information. 
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 11:35:13 AM

I'm compromising my anonymity with a person and not with a company who'd keep my information safe and secure and produce when needed.Also the guys who I trade bitcoins with,live in some other parts of the world who give two shits about my bank information. 

Everyone is entitled to their
opinion and I respect yours.But I am more convinient with sharing my info with these companies rather than any random individual.Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 12:33:39 PM

Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if your wife cant conceive and you don't want to disclose that?
What if you have a mental disease and don't want the stigma?
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?
What if you are a minority in a rioting area?
What if you are a whistleblower?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Babajionline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:52:59 PM

Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if your wife cant conceive and you don't want to disclose that?
What if you have a mental disease and don't want the stigma?
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?
What if you are a minority in a rioting area?
What if you are a whistleblower?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

So how are these questions related to bitcoin/bitcoin exchange. I am not aware of any exchange asking this information, maybe you can enlighten us with the innovative exchange which decided to follow the footsteps of satoshi and setup a bitcoin exchange as path breaking as bitcoin itself.
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:07:35 PM

all I know is Unocoin too slow
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:57:59 AM

So how are these questions related to bitcoin/bitcoin exchange. I am not aware of any exchange asking this information, maybe you can enlighten us with the innovative exchange which decided to follow the footsteps of satoshi and setup a bitcoin exchange as path breaking as bitcoin itself.

Read the quoted quote inside the quote you quoted. Privacy is not just for criminals.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:46:27 AM

I think among all Unocoin takes 24 hours for INR withdrawals.  But zebpay takes around 30 mins when you deposit INR withdrawal.

bitterbit (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:16:13 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 02:29:51 PM by bitterbit

Good folks pls keep your discussion about criminality outside this thread.
Thank you all for your contribution.I have updated the thread.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:13:19 PM

Our Bitcoin deposit need 3 confirmations and withdrawal are instant.
INR deposit and withdrawal takes up to 3 business hours.

Regards

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:09:33 PM

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
Auto deposit or auto withdrawal? I suggest Indian exchanges should support adding funds with debit cards too besides imps/neft etc as debit card funding would be instant and can be done 24x7
mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:04:25 AM

Dear members,

Exchange          |    Deposit(btc)           |     Deposit(INR)       |    Withdrawal(btc) |    Withdrawal(INR)

1.  Coinsecure                  Instant(3 conf)             1 hour                    Instant                       30 mins

2.  Zebpay                       Instant(6 conf)             30 mins                  Instant                       Instant

3.  Btcxindia(Lvl1)             Instant                        2 hours                  2 hours                 1 business day

4.  Unocoin                          ?                                ?                            ?                    1 business day

Regards
Great efforts by you. currently i am using each exchange so your info are good.but here withdrawing inr in Zebpay the money store in Zebpay account not in your bank so it can't be asume as withdraw.after this withdraw inr take 2-4hours.its my personal experience.

mynameisdon

Activity: 322

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:09:17 AM

As per my experience with Coinsecure, all my withdrawals were nearly instant (30 - 40 mins) and they always do IMPS, which is awesome.  Grin
no,not all.Zebpay use  neft for withdrawing inr.thats why i get notification before getting inr in bank "your withdrwa request has been completed."but when i check my bank ac there will be no money received by zebpay.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: