Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Processing time  (Read 3055 times)
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:14:39 AM

Want a good advice ? Stop using Indian bitcoin exchanges if you love anonymity.I still prefer buying/selling using localbitcoins or p2p here on bitcointalk.
local bitcoin have some chances to get scammed by someono.you can't trust people but you can trust company like zebpay,coinsecure...etc.
this is because i already scammed on localbitcoin.they don't take your identity you can create account and fuck amyone thers money there. police will not do anything.

by the way you need anonymity because criminals are doing this.then this is made for you...go ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:32:12 AM

How do you get paid when you sell on localbitcoin or p2p? If you share bank details or PayPal with buyer,aren't you compromising on you anonymity?
I'm compromising my anonymity with a person and not with a company who'd keep my information safe and secure and produce when needed.Also the guys who I trade bitcoins with,live in some other parts of the world who give two shits about my bank information.  

so here you trust stranger who created ac on lbc without submitting his personal documents.what is guarantee they are not compromising your info.
LOCALBITCOIN IS PLACES OF CRIMINAL AND BLACK MONEY
this because you can buy hacked credit card and buy bitcoin from any trader without showing your identity on lbc.you can also send money from someone's else ac.
1week ago my friend got scammed while trading on localbitcoin for mobikwik.the buyer of btc sent money from someone's else mobikwik account.then mobikwik account holder claimed to police.finally btc seller account has been freezed Grin . there are many people around me doing carding and hacking ac of wallets.and simply converting its in btc.
no identity,white money. you just kid in this exchange market.if you sell bitcoin in lbc i am sure one day either you will be fuvked in scam or get money from stolen credit card.then owner of ac will complain that you just stolen their money.

in other side exchange are good. they don't share your account info till police need.its depend on what kind of business you are doing with your bank ac.exchange never can scam you.they are authorised and registered with government. they have great policy and if they compromise with your documents you can claim on them.

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:48:21 AM

Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if your wife cant conceive and you don't want to disclose that?
What if you have a mental disease and don't want the stigma?
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?
What if you are a minority in a rioting area?
What if you are a whistleblower?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

sorry to be rude but your statement is useless and spare. these all material you mentioned is no longer attached to business area.

sorry to be rude but your statement is useless and spare. these all material you mentioned is no longer attached to business area.
yes this is true that if someone's wife is conceive but he don't want to disclose it.do you take both are same?
one things is already clear this is criminal through to be anonymous while bitcoin trading.

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:51:02 AM

I think among all Unocoin takes 24 hours for INR withdrawals.  But zebpay takes around 30 mins when you deposit INR withdrawal.

agreed with you zebpay is more more faster than unocoin.unocoin just waste of time.its take lot of time to get exchanged your coin or money.

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

So how are these questions related to bitcoin/bitcoin exchange. I am not aware of any exchange asking this information, maybe you can enlighten us with the innovative exchange which decided to follow the footsteps of satoshi and setup a bitcoin exchange as path breaking as bitcoin itself.

Read the quoted quote inside the quote you quoted. Privacy is not just for criminals.
yes privacy is not for criminal only.
but which privacy are you talking about?
your that useless statement on wife or bank?
if you need bank privacy while exchanging your coin with any exchange they are not fool,they only deal if you provide your info.

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:07:56 AM

Our Bitcoin deposit need 3 confirmations and withdrawal are instant.
INR deposit and withdrawal takes up to 3 business hours.

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
Auto deposit or auto withdrawal? I suggest Indian exchanges should support adding funds with debit cards too besides imps/neft etc as debit card funding would be instant and can be done 24x7
i know they can't avail this features to their customers because for doing this they have to add payment gaetway service.and payment getaway take 2-4% tax while receiving money in your bank.so btc rate will be increase 4% in exchange.then people will not prefer to give high amount because they can get same things in less than 4%.
thats it.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 11:07:42 AM

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
Auto deposit or auto withdrawal? I suggest Indian exchanges should support adding funds with debit cards too besides imps/neft etc as debit card funding would be instant and can be done 24x7
i know they can't avail this features to their customers because for doing this they have to add payment gaetway service.and payment getaway take 2-4% tax while receiving money in your bank.so btc rate will be increase 4% in exchange.then people will not prefer to give high amount because they can get same things in less than 4%.
thats it.
This is indeed very high fees.I hope they can workout some ways to make instant deposit
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:35:45 PM

Regards

Auto deposits are unlikely to happen. However we are trying on few relationships which can allow small quantities to be purchased instantly without going through bank deposit process - hoping they work out Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:45:16 PM

Regards

We cannot really support this unless the transaction fee by debit card processors reduce to less than say 0.5% which is unlikely to happen over long run.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:49:54 PM

Regards

thats it.
you are just right

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 03:33:57 PM

Regards

thats it.
This is indeed very high fees.I hope they can workout some ways to make instant deposit

We are implementing something at the moment, but the fees will have to be taken up by the user.
There is no way we would swallow the fees, but we do have some nice deal with our provider that should help on larger deposits without the pinch of 2-4%

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:27:06 PM

Regards

We cannot really support this unless the transaction fee by debit card processors reduce to less than say 0.5% which is unlikely to happen over long run.
yes but i have an idea in my mind.let's provide two option for buying bitcoin in your exchange.
instant buy
usually buy

when someone want to buy instantly the fees will be high(mostly people will be ready to pay if they need immediately. )in instantly buy also mention there why price are high.
and in usually let it be old.

how this idea it may attract people?

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:35:19 PM

Regards

yes but i have an idea in my mind.let's provide two option for buying bitcoin in your exchange.
instant buy
usually buy

when someone want to buy instantly the fees will be high(mostly people will be ready to pay if they need immediately. )in instantly buy also mention there why price are high.

Excellent idea.I think this will work fine because sometimes all of us wants to but immediately and at that time we wont mind paying some fee due to urgency.In normal circumstances,free of charge neft/imps will be ok
dashingriddler
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

Regards

instant buy
usually buy

We have this in our mind already through mobile wallet providers and are working with them to check the possibility. Smiley

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

mynameisdon

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 02:54:02 AM

Regards

instant buy
usually buy

We have this in our mind already through mobile wallet providers and are working with them to check the possibility. Smiley
well..possibility is 100% positive.i am also a small trader and seen many peoples want bitcoin immediately.also they don't care about price.so we can play on, on theirs requirements.
i suggest you to add this extra feature on your service.

skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:41:40 AM

yes this is true that if someone's wife is conceive but he don't want to disclose it.do you take both are same?
one things is already clear this is criminal through to be anonymous while bitcoin trading.
[/quote]

Since by being useful you want use cases related to business area, I'll give you that.
The rationale applies to business areas too.
Companies keep trade secrets. Companies keep their IP and processes secret. And private companies also keep their finances secret.

There used to be a time when the standard of success for a company was taking it to an IPO. Now if you want to go public the default is, why?
Private companies like Tesla will be the norm in future. (And already is in tech hubs like silicon valley and singapore)
Companies are now private for longer and longer period of time and there is really less advantage than disadvantage to going disclosing anything.

About your second point, I don't "trade" per se, but I always "use" bitcoin anonymously.
I am a criminal in the face of law (for example I have committed the crime of not reporting a 50Rs note to police, as per our lawbooks)
But for the general public, I am not a criminal, yet I will always use bitcoin anonymously or publicly, as I wish to, same as with any barter.
And no it is not clear this is criminal. It is clear that barter is legal in India.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 09:52:15 AM

Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

If you are deliberately concealing some information which you should disclose, is a crime.It is a personal choice and nobody's business whether you want to disclose your wife's pregnancy or your sexual orientation but keeping yourself anonymous in some business deal or anything that involves two or more person is different.
skang

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:58:14 AM

If you are deliberately concealing some information which you should disclose, is a crime.It is a personal choice and nobody's business whether you want to disclose your wife's pregnancy or your sexual orientation but keeping yourself anonymous in some business deal or anything that involves two or more person is different.

No sir it is not.
Please read my comment just above your comment.

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:12:07 AM

Really??

Companies keep trade secrets.
Companies keep their IP and
processes secret. And private
companies also keep their finances
secret.
You are confusing secrecy with anonymity both are different.
I am a criminal in the face of law (for
example I have committed the crime of
not reporting a 50Rs note to police, as
per our lawbooks)
But for the general public, I am not a
criminal, yet I will always use bitcoin
anonymously or publicly, as I wish to,
same as with any barter.
And no it is not clear this is criminal. It
is clear that barter is legal in India.
The question is if law enforcement agencies wants you to disclose your identity in some case for ex bitcoin transaction,and you are reluctant,It is wrong
skang

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:05:17 PM

It is not always possible to even have a traditional identity behind a bitcoin transaction.

The concept of alter-egos; Mere kayi chehre hain.
I am different when I am gaming online, different for my family & professionally, different person when I am hacking, different person when I am eating beef...etc.
I want to keep these identities separate and anonymous.
I don't want to give my identity while buying a pornographic/satanist/religious-extremism/etc book or magazine because it will jeopardize my identities elsewhere, though all of these are legal.

Sir you have only witnessed earth for 0-70 years and you think this is how the world has always been working.
When publishing came to be widespread, only adults above the age of 25 with a license could enter a library.
Now even a kid has access to all sort of filth as well as intelligent information through internet.
Is it all goody goody? No. But definitely access to information is more good for society than bad.
Same like any technology. It has its negatives but does more good than bad.

Anonymous transactions facilitates some bad use-cases, but does more good than bad.
Minorities can now buy stuff (eg their religious books) without the fear of being identified and killed.

What is identity?
Smiley
Before 2009 there had to be humans being behind a transaction. Even if it was a computer, the transaction was by the owner of that computer.
In India only humans or group of collaborating humans (corporations) are supposed to hold wealth.

Now, non-humans can have wealth.
Non humans can collaborate and form DAOs.

Also I will argue that you can't define a human being's identity.
My body parts are not me; I could have a complete plastic surgery.
My thoughts are not me; I could go crazy.
My social interactions are not me; I can go crazy, burn my skin and land up on an island & still be me.
My history is not me; in the digital world two objects can be exactly alike and just reffered by their enumerations.
My biological configuration is not me; all of the cells in my body change every 10 years.
My credentials are not me; easily faked (& mostly non-unique).

Anyways, it will become clear to you when you see DAOs in real life (and not that ether shit, the DAO as defined in computer science).

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: