Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price going up?  (Read 7263 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:59:22 PM

Nobody indeed can guarantee the price will sky rocket. Even with the halvings. Suppose the price did not go up, less miners would decrease the difficulty and thus find a new floor for mining to mine the amount of coins to make profit.
thats true anything might happen to the price to be honest, thats why bitcoin is so interesting for me because it is so unpredictable, though i hope that the price is going to go up

in my opinion halving should push the price significantly up in this way making me some good profit, i mean most of the people will be buying their bitcoins in order to make money

People have engaged themselves in buying bitcoin at a moment and that is the reason price touched $700 once again yesterday but it fell back today but we can expect higher price in coming days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:32:11 AM

Bitcoin prices always going up but off course there are some drops in the midle but that is with everything. There will always be a rise at the end and i think the end of this year
will have a nice rising. So if you just hold some of your coins for the end of year 2016 you will be very happy with the profit you make.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:57:34 AM

Bitcoin prices always going up but off course there are some drops in the midle but that is with everything. There will always be a rise at the end and i think the end of this year
will have a nice rising. So if you just hold some of your coins for the end of year 2016 you will be very happy with the profit you make.

Yeah holding till the end of the year can be really profitable, if halving allows you to make profits then you should sell your coin and collect the profits and buy it again when price falls after the halving.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

Yeah holding till the end of the year can be really profitable, if halving allows you to make profits then you should sell your coin and collect the profits and buy it again when price falls after the halving.
Well I think holding till the end of the year is a wise decision man. IMO though it is good if it will rise very big and big kick will happen this coming halving then fall back again hahaha I think it will be good to see. I do hope that im in front of my computer when that happens.

I do not think the price will rise again due to halving. It has already risen due to halving in the last 6 months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
Alauria

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:41:32 AM

I hope that the price is going to rise again this year because with the last halving I wanted the Bitcoin to reach $1000.
It did not happen so I hope that it is going to happen at the next rise.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

Well I think holding till the end of the year is a wise decision man. IMO though it is good if it will rise very big and big kick will happen this coming halving then fall back again hahaha I think it will be good to see. I do hope that im in front of my computer when that happens.

I do not think the price will rise again due to halving. It has already risen due to halving in the last 6 months.

you can never know this for sure.
first of all halving rise will only happen after while passed "after" the halving happened not before it. so logically there should be a rise in the future.
and also the rise in the past 6 months can be directed towards growth of bitcoin and also the fact that price was artificially kept down because whales were dumping and keeping it down to buy more.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:40:00 PM

I hope that the price is going to rise again this year because with the last halving I wanted the Bitcoin to reach $1000.

yeah in the last halving it did happened but it was not just at the day of halving but it happpened in the end of the year and it is sure that in this year inthe end it wil also happen.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:42:27 PM

yeah in the last halving it did happened but it was not just at the day of halving but it happpened in the end of the year and it is sure that in this year inthe end it wil also happen.
Price will definitely rise in the end of the year and to see higher price we need to have great level of patience as it is expected that price will touch $1k at the end of the year.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:01:29 AM

Price will definitely rise in the end of the year and to see higher price we need to have great level of patience as it is expected that price will touch $1k at the end of the year.
Nothing is certain, that is for sure so we must also learn to manage our expectations in terms of the way the price behaves. Not only do we need patience, we must also do our due diligence and have a calm attitude. When the price went down from $780 to $520, we saw a lot that got scared and sold. That was an opportunity which some took to buy at lower levels.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:05:04 AM

Nothing is certain, that is for sure so we must also learn to manage our expectations in terms of the way the price behaves. Not only do we need patience, we must also do our due diligence and have a calm attitude. When the price went down from $780 to $520, we saw a lot that got scared and sold. That was an opportunity which some took to buy at lower levels.

you always have to take maximum possible advantage of these kind of situations. because that is a golden opportunity that doesn't happen everyday. you could have sold at $750 after seeing the drop and bought back at $550 after making sure of the bottom.

the sudden rise to $780 was the clear indication of such drop.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:52:27 AM

This time price was not not going so much up by halving but in next year price will definitely go high by halving so hold your bitcoins it will be profitable for you this time.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:20:43 AM

This time price was not not going so much up by halving but in next year price will definitely go high by halving so hold your bitcoins it will be profitable for you this time.

I'm also hoping for a rise sometime at the end of the year. The halving this year was kind of a disappointment. I expected the price to be higher by now, but oh well, nothing to do now but hope for better prices by the end of the year.

nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:14:31 AM

you can never know this for sure.
first of all halving rise will only happen after while passed "after" the halving happened not before it. so logically there should be a rise in the future.
and also the rise in the past 6 months can be directed towards growth of bitcoin and also the fact that price was artificially kept down because whales were dumping and keeping it down to buy more.
Halving result will not be felt right, it will under go a process because miners might just decide about changes maybe one of it will be the transaction fee which is I hope won't get affected.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:38:57 AM

I'm also hoping for a rise sometime at the end of the year. The halving this year was kind of a disappointment. I expected the price to be higher by now, but oh well, nothing to do now but hope for better prices by the end of the year.

You are disappointed in the block halving because of you having too high expectations from the price. The price started to go up far before the block halving date, and thus if you look at the growth that we have realized so far, then it's definitely something to be very happy with. The price has nearly doubled in value when it went very close to $800 in June.
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:44:30 PM

You are disappointed in the block halving because of you having too high expectations from the price. The price started to go up far before the block halving date, and thus if you look at the growth that we have realized so far, then it's definitely something to be very happy with. The price has nearly doubled in value when it went very close to $800 in June.

I agree with this. The block halving has already doubled the bitcoin price. It might double it again in 6 months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
.JOIN NOW.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:49:14 PM

I agree with this. The block halving has already doubled the bitcoin price. It might double it again in 6 months.

yes bitcoin will rise very high in this year, we just need to wait at least until the end of the year.
because halving just happened two weeks ago, and it has not been a change in price.

I hope halving this year, would like halving earlier. when a few months will be approaching the year ended, the price could rise to $1,000

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:59:37 AM

Maybe, because a lot people are using cryptocurrency now. Hopefully the price will get higher and higher as time past by. I guess, many people will get encouraged to use bitcoin. But we will be stick to bitcoin no matter what.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:18:23 AM

Maybe, because a lot people are using cryptocurrency now. Hopefully the price will get higher and higher as time past by. I guess, many people will get encouraged to use bitcoin. But we will be stick to bitcoin no matter what.

Existing users of bitcoin will never quit bitcoin for sure as they are aware about its potential and even if price drops it won't make any difference to them.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:04:10 AM

Existing users of bitcoin will never quit bitcoin for sure as they are aware about its potential and even if price drops it won't make any difference to them.
the longer the more that use bitcoin, coins or the other, and of course this will make bitcoin prices rose. if bitcoin has begun to develop and be accepted in the real world, I think the price of bitcoin will actually be high, and I guess it will not stop even if sometimes the price of bitcoin down
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:12:05 AM

I agree, I want the price to go up and down at the same time (so some of my speculative buy orders are met), the price has been relatively stable over the last few weeks - which is better for other kinds of investor. I think the stability may bring more people to the market which may build the price slowly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: