Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex who is who  (Read 2135 times)
bitcometrader (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:48:21 AM

I am trading most of the time on Poloniex and also transfer big amounts of crypto currency from and to this exchange.
They have a "Know your customer policy" for the people who transfer more than 7000 US$ into fiat a day.
I think it is a good exchange, there is one more thing I think which would make this trading platform more transparent, if people and customer would have more knowledge about the company itself.
The info I gathered from the web:

The actual company : Poloniex, Inc.
1013 Centre Rd, Suite 403-B
Wilmington, DE 19801

Poloniex is registered with FinCEN as an MSB (Money Services Business), registration number 31000055869515. Poloniex may be required to file details of account activity to this organization.

username Busoni
real name Tristan D'Agosta
http://www.tristandagosta.com
contact@tristandagosta.com

Has anyone ever had contact with him or has anyone ever seen the company in real ? How about the people working with him any names ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacezx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Great question, customers need to know more about Poloniex funder(s), any information is appreciated

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Great question, customers need to know more about Poloniex funder(s), any information is appreciated

Thanks for it, i was really appreciating that link. but if there are more information about the poloniex team. But i really surprised about tristan is the bachelor of Arts, Music. That looks like so wow for my personally.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

Thanks for it, i was really appreciating that link. but if there are more information about the poloniex team. But i really surprised about tristan is the bachelor of Arts, Music. That looks like so wow for my personally.
if he really is a musical art department why he decided to take part of the poloniex, maybe she's just opened their side business like this I think he has a very good idea for the future in private. Grin Cheesy
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:08:06 AM

if he really is a musical art department why he decided to take part of the poloniex, maybe she's just opened their side business like this I think he has a very good idea for the future in private. Grin Cheesy

no matter what is tristan job, the fact he is succeeded with poloniex project, poloniex become the one of the largest crypto currency and i think every one wants to have side project beside main project and we do this too.

i never contact tristan, i only contact their support system if i am get trouble  Grin

i think its a good idea to add tristan in my linkedin account too so i can make a friend with tristan  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:37:27 AM

I know Poloniex team try to play profession which is good but the workings in the company is not known to public. I know big boys in the cryptospace have direct contact with the team like Barry Sibert and Roger Ver
niko99

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

Nobody knows who is working in Poloniex. There are suspects also about the location in Wilmington DE... Maybe D'agosta is working alone in his apartment in NY. Now that support is totally disappeared, this suspect start to turn in sad reality.
spacezx

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

I know Poloniex team try to play profession which is good but the workings in the company is not known to public. I know big boys in the cryptospace have direct contact with the team like Barry Sibert and Roger Ver
bitcometrader (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

must be nsa than.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: