Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80986 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Can't add account to portal, no verification code appears, no response when ADD button is clicked after entering UID

Same problem here also not able to do it may be there system have some problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:22:33 PM

Yep. Same for me. I'm hot to trot. This sounds like an interesting campaign.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:48:05 PM

Can't add account to portal, no verification code appears, no response when ADD button is clicked after entering UID

Must be something error on their tracker site, just tried it as well but getting the same issue. Nothing happen when click add button.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 05:55:17 PM

nice to see a new signature campaign started with very good rates. but OP should state the rates and price in BTC. not in USD. and the main thread is not completed. how many posts per week allowed? and what are the sections where should posts writes and should not?
and seems that users having problem in enrollment.. fix these issues and let us know that what is your maximum limit of participants? how many users you gonna accept? is this again an unlimited signature campaign like yobit?

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:57:36 PM

nice to see a new signature campaign started with very good rates. but OP should state the rates and price in BTC. not in USD. and the main thread is not completed. how many posts per week allowed? and what are the sections where should posts writes and should not?
and seems that users having problem in enrollment.. fix these issues and let us know that what is your maximum limit of participants? how many users you gonna accept? is this again an unlimited signature campaign like yobit?

Here are most of the answers you are looking for!

Read the fuc*ing topic!!!!

Hello,

we're running a test campaign. For now, only Sr. Member and up can register as links require [size] to work. Links may change later as all members become allowed to advertise for us.

Note that there might be bugs and we reserve the right to ban people with negative rep or posting posts that are not constructive/spamming.

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
- $0.0005 daily * total post count (all posts for your account(s) are counted. The stat on your profile.)
Ex: You have 1000 posts total on forum and you make 10 more after joining. You will get $2.5 for the 10 posts at the end of the day. You will also get $0.505 for the day. If you then stopped posting, you would keep getting $0.505 daily for keeping the signature.

Amount is credited in BTC at current exchange rate (adjusted daily, you will see amount to pay in USD and corresponding BTC amount credited). Payments will be processed once per week (during weekend) to allow us to review reputation and post quality for users.

To enroll:
1. Create an account at https://signature.coinroll.com/
2. Add your forum ID (can be obtained from the URL of your profile page). You will get a verification token.
3. Add verification token to signature then click verify to confirm ownership and claim that forum account (it will turn green).
4. You can then add one of the 3 signatures and then click on "verify" to check if your signature is valid.

Conditions:
- There is no post limit per week, although quality is reviewed. If some user is going around forum, posting short posts that are neither helpful nor required (example: "This seems nice." "Good work." Always answering with only "Yes/No"), then that's cause for a ban. If posts could be replaced by spam/jumble and bring as much into the conversation, then that isn't acceptable.
- Posts can be in any section of the forum.
-

Edit:
- We'll have multiple tiers of links and accept every member starting at Jr. Member once everything runs smoothly. From small, simple 1 line signature link you can keep with other things under it to more complex signatures only higher rank can use.

Space for rent if its still trending
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Looks like the tracker not yet finish or there a bugs about the tracker.. already tried too but the result is nothing happens..
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 06:27:36 PM

Interested in joining but the add button isnt working @OP will the number of spots be limited?

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

I tried to add my id in your site but the "add" button is not working till now, however i added your signature and i want to join this campaign.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:41:14 PM

I have also tried to join this campaign but not getting verification token. Will change singature after getting verified in your system. Please add me manually.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:41:53 PM

There seems to be a problem. Either something crashed or there was no limiter to usage of one of the buttons (add/verify) and someone spammed it until the tracker's IP got banned by forum. Notified the dev who will look into it so it can be fixed.

All ranks can actually register and verify right now. But the signatures available require the [size] tag and it will not work for ranks under Sr. Member. So the signature won't verify for members lower than this.

We'll open campaign to more ranks when we're sure everything will run smoothly and some new features are added like multiple links & pay tiers.

Please stand by and be patient.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:48:55 PM

It is a nice campaign with new feature of pay (pay per post + pay for keeping the banner) , but for how much time will you pay to members for keeping the banners in their footers? suppose a person do good quality posts and in a week he completes about 1000 posts (then his daily pay become $0.50, so you will have to pay $0.50 per day to him) and after that 1000 posts he stop to post from here for months or more then that, then will you pay him $0.50 even in this situation?

I think with that you will lose a lot of your money, My purpose is not retract you to pay members that amount but for longer survival I am suggesting you to plan a good idea about that issue, as it is going to appear in the future.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:54:32 PM

It is a nice campaign with new feature of pay (pay per post + pay for keeping the banner) , but for how much time will you pay to members for keeping the banners in their footers? suppose a person do good quality posts and in a week he completes about 1000 posts (then his daily pay become $0.50, so you will have to pay $0.50 per day to him) and after that 1000 posts he stop to post from here for months or more then that, then will you pay him $0.50 even in this situation?

I think with that you will lose a lot of your money, My purpose is not retract you to pay members that amount but for longer survival I am suggesting you to plan a good idea about that issue, as it is going to appear in the future.

Not only that. Another problem may be people with lots of total posts already. There are users with over 10000 posts for example. Will they be paid $5 a day while in the campaign? Not to count other posts they can make.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

How about for newbie like me want to try to join.. but  the button is not working . i think better to fix it first before you can announce here.. because many people are complaining about the bugs..

You should read the op. In their starting period they only allow sr members. Which means you are not eligible to join their campaign at the moment.

Not only that. Another problem may be people with lots of total posts already. There are users with over 10000 posts for example. Will they be paid $5 a day while in the campaign? Not to count other posts they can make.

It would be better if you count the total post like this:
1-500 = 0.0005
501-1000 = 0.0004
etc
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:00:42 PM

He can pay users based on their activity instead of their post counts and payment rates based on user's rank.
Increase daily payment amount and make it for user's activity not their posts as well as making daily automated payments will great thing to implement.

I remember when bitmixer used to pay participants based on their activity.OP can implement to this campaign.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:29:22 PM

There seems to be a problem. Either something crashed or there was no limiter to usage of one of the buttons (add/verify) and someone spammed it until the tracker's IP got banned by forum. Notified the dev who will look into it so it can be fixed.

All ranks can actually register and verify right now. But the signatures available require the [size] tag and it will not work for ranks under Sr. Member. So the signature won't verify for members lower than this.

We'll open campaign to more ranks when we're sure everything will run smoothly and some new features are added like multiple links & pay tiers.

I just retried to add my profile user id number and it still didn't work... not sure if it is just me or if all the other people are still having issues both with the add and verify functions of the page.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:37:27 PM

Hello,

we're running a test campaign. For now, only Sr. Member and up can register as links require [size] to work. Links may change later as all members become allowed to advertise for us.

Note that there might be bugs and we reserve the right to ban people with negative rep or posting posts that are not constructive/spamming.

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
- $0.0005 daily * total post count (all posts for your account(s) are counted. The stat on your profile.)
Ex: You have 1000 posts total on forum and you make 10 more after joining. You will get $2.5 for the 10 posts at the end of the day. You will also get $0.505 for the day. If you then stopped posting, you would keep getting $0.505 daily for keeping the signature.

Amount is credited in BTC at current exchange rate (adjusted daily, you will see amount to pay in USD and corresponding BTC amount credited). Payments will be processed once per week (during weekend) to allow us to review reputation and post quality for users.

To enroll:
1. Create an account at https://signature.coinroll.com/
2. Add your forum ID (can be obtained from the URL of your profile page). You will get a verification token.
3. Add verification token to signature then click verify to confirm ownership and claim that forum account (it will turn green).
4. You can then add one of the 3 signatures and then click on "verify" to check if your signature is valid.

Conditions:
- There is no post limit per week, although quality is reviewed. If some user is going around forum, posting short posts that are neither helpful nor required (example: "This seems nice." "Good work." Always answering with only "Yes/No"), then that's cause for a ban. If posts could be replaced by spam/jumble and bring as much into the conversation, then that isn't acceptable.
- Posts can be in any section of the forum.

We'll have multiple tiers of links and accept every member starting at Jr. Member once everything runs smoothly. From small, simple 1 line signature link you can keep with other things under it to more complex signatures only higher rank can use.

Announcement:

Hi , Can I join in your signature campaign?

"Forum Id" is the number of six digits? I tried to add it, but I don't receive the verification token. What should I do to him ?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:41:56 PM

Omfg you guys are so cheap!

When you join the campaign the number of posts you have is multiplied with 0.0005$ and this will result in the passive income you will make! All the new posts will be paid with 0.25$ and this will be your active income!

The number of posts for passive income won't change! And they shouldn't change never, because if they change then you would be double paid.
What do you have inside your skulls?

Is it hard to think?
Are you afraid to burn your neurons?

Space for rent if its still trending
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:52:36 PM

Omfg you guys are so cheap!

When you join the campaign the number of posts you have is multiplied with 0.0005$ and this will result in the passive income you will make! All the new posts will be paid with 0.25$ and this will be your active income!

The number of posts for passive income won't change! And they shouldn't change never, because if they change then you would be double paid.
What do you have inside your skulls?

Is it hard to think?
Are you afraid to burn your neurons?

Maybe I misunderstood. But don't believe that is how this works:

- $0.25 per new post

(1000 + 10 posts) * $0.0005 = $0.505 from daily bonus. So all posts count towards the total at the end of the day. And there is still the problem of people with too many posts already like I said above.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:33:38 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 08:53:51 PM by npredtorch

I already got it clear i think, so payment will be like this in my case..
I have a total post of 284 + 20 post at the day = 304 so my daily payout will be ( 304 * $0.0005) $0.152 PLUS daily post payout, ( 20 * $0.25) which is equal to $5.

Total worth of bitcoin that i have made in total will be $0.152 + $5 = $5.152. This is a decent payout than other signature and avatar campaign. Are you sure that this will stay at a longer time?
It will be fine if you'll put a limit of post per day, because i'm sure that your campaign will be abuse.
btw count me in if you'll accept full members. Thanks! and good luck on your campaign!

daily bonus means 0.152*30=4.56$ or how many days are in a month.
300*0.25=75$

in other words ... comparing this campaign with another one where the limit is 150 posts and the payout is also around 100$ ... do your own maths

would you like to post 150 times or 300 times for the same money?

also ... if you want to abuse it you will need to post more than 300 times Smiley

keep in mind here you are paid in USD and the price is rising ...Smiley

Well, indeed you are right! but i think you missed the daily bonus computation a little bit. Each day your total post count will be added with your daily post , so bonus will increase per day *a little*. This is a good payout for me since I'm just a full member but for a hero member like you, Yes i guess not. Also, I'm not specifically referring to the campaign with 150 post per month, i'm referring to "other sig campaign" Smiley

So, yeah, right! it is better not to put limit per day  Roll Eyes
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:52:11 PM

We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
Why dont u provide a BTC rate? Is not it easier to calculate? Most of the sig campaigns are doing so...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: