Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80986 times)
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:00:20 AM

Campaign have lots of problem maybe nam will fix that so it will running smoothly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:20:54 AM

Read the thread, dude. At present no one's sure if there actually is a campaign. Maybe all will be fine soon but I don't think anyone's appreciating being kept in the dark.
It's already becoming unprofessional. Namworld seem to not care about all the problems we are posting in this thread. Posts from 18th, 20th are not counted.
Namworld has gone online but he didn't even bother responding to us. I also tried sending him a pm on skype. He was online but I didn't get any response. What's going on?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:23:07 AM

I'm sorry, I don't check bitcointalk that often anymore. I did while there was issues, but I though tracker was running smoothly.

People who put withdrawals in the day after CRON was fixed should all have been paid. I'll notify owner to come around and process withdrawals.

As for people who had a withdrawal disappear, issues were not fixed until the 12th and no one was credited properly until then. As the announcement on tracker said, dev was doing some testing. Any withdrawal/crediting/balance before that day were reverted with a backup before final run.

As for missing credits, it seems the tracker gets taken offline regularly throughout the day, especially before the CRON. I will ask dev for some manual function for admin panel to make it run when a day gets skipped, as that cannot be done without direct access to server right now. Once that is done, I'll be able to fix those issues manually. I'm not sure if someone is purposefully overloading the server, if we need to change provider or something on tracker is making the server crash. In any case, I'll make sure some CRON are run at lower rate to compensate.

Regards
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 01:36:42 AM

I'm sorry, I don't check bitcointalk that often anymore. I did while there was issues, but I though tracker was running smoothly.

People who put withdrawals in the day after CRON was fixed should all have been paid. I'll notify owner to come around and process withdrawals.

As for people who had a withdrawal disappear, issues were not fixed until the 12th and no one was credited properly until then. As the announcement on tracker said, dev was doing some testing. Any withdrawal/crediting/balance before that day were reverted with a backup before final run.

As for missing credits, it seems the tracker gets taken offline regularly throughout the day, especially before the CRON. I will ask dev for some manual function for admin panel to make it run when a day gets skipped, as that cannot be done without direct access to server right now. Once that is done, I'll be able to fix those issues manually. I'm not sure if someone is purposefully overloading the server, if we need to change provider or something on tracker is making the server crash. In any case, I'll make sure some CRON are run at lower rate to compensate.

Regards
When withdrawals will processed ?
It has been more then 20 days without any withdrawal so if your server and cron isn't working then fix this issue manually,tracker isn't even crediting for posts.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:38:30 AM

An update. Cool. Your cRon thing, whatever that is, sure is emotional.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:43:34 AM

NamWorld,why should we care or wait for the issues to be fixed ? We can't help it if you're developers are relying on technologies used in the first world war.We are concerned about the payouts.Just chuck that damn CRON and do manual work,it would save time and money you're spending on your developers.Please pay us normally ,at least the amounts reflected in your accounts.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

Now OP has noticed the issues so everything should be solved within few hours,if your cron has issue then its problem of your dev and owner not problem of participants.process the withdrawals manually until your bot start working again.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:59:39 AM

Now OP has noticed the issues so everything should be solved within few hours,if your cron has issue then its problem of your dev and owner not problem of participants.process the withdrawals manually until your bot start working again.

2 weeks without noticing a thing on this thread and their email?

I Can't stop laughing but this site is ready to file a bankruptcy report.
Sure I would trust their competent and on the spot service lol
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:04:18 AM

Regards

Good to see you around, and with response. But you still didn't give information about day/time of fixing this problem, or at least when/how you want do that? That's are basic informations that everyone need in situation like this.
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:24:40 AM

NamWorld,why should we care or wait for the issues to be fixed ? We can't help it if you're developers are relying on technologies used in the first world war.We are concerned about the payouts.Just chuck that damn CRON and do manual work,it would save time and money you're spending on your developers.Please pay us normally ,at least the amounts reflected in your accounts.

Well for one, there's no issues with the CRON right now, the server keeps going offline and CRON can't run on schedule if server isn't working. 2nd, I don't have access to Coinroll's funds to make payments. 3rd, considering server won't load right now, I don't have access to the data. Now assuming I'd have both of those, doing manual payments means I'd have to remove entries/balance and having to edit what's already on tracker manually and I can't even manually edit server as I don't have access to that either.

The thread did say it was a test run and there could be bugs. Although, yes, even for a test run, performance and amount of issues is appalling and unacceptable. We get no issues on test server, but live server is constantly going offline and I'm not sure why. Either someone is overloading the server or we'll need to change hosting provider. I've notified the owner so he can look into it and act accordingly. Other than server randomly going offline since the 17th, there isn't any issues with tracker currently, as far as the code goes. Any stuff the dev is working on is new feature so I can actually do stuff manually without needing the dev to manually go in database to edit things.

There has actually been some payouts going out (the first batch in after the final run once CRON was fixed.) I've notified owner, should be no problem with that part as long as owner can restart server manually and check withdrawal queue. Payments do not require any fix to go out. That should get done as soon as owner gets online. So likely within 2 days, he comes online almost daily.

Shield

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:30:00 AM

Then when everyone will get paid,don't say next week because no one is going to give you free advertising for another week.If you are legit then all the payments should be processed within few hours without giving any fake excuses, who know server goes down or you put it down itself to avoid the payments.
Th3BlackBeard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:45:37 AM

The best thing to do is put a separate money in escrow incase the bot starts malfunctioning and stops paying the participants. As a campaign manager you can not just say that you don't have an access in the payment. You should ensure that every participats gets their payment on time.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:48:06 AM

Well for one, there's no issues with the CRON right now, the server keeps going offline and CRON can't run on schedule if server isn't working. 2nd, I don't have access to Coinroll's funds to make payments. 3rd, considering server won't load right now, I don't have access to the data. Now assuming I'd have both of those, doing manual payments means I'd have to remove entries/balance and having to edit what's already on tracker manually and I can't even manually edit server as I don't have access to that either.

The thread did say it was a test run and there could be bugs. Although, yes, even for a test run, performance and amount of issues is appalling and unacceptable. We get no issues on test server, but live server is constantly going offline and I'm not sure why. Either someone is overloading the server or we'll need to change hosting provider. I've notified the owner so he can look into it and act accordingly. Other than server randomly going offline since the 17th, there isn't any issues with tracker currently, as far as the code goes. Any stuff the dev is working on is new feature so I can actually do stuff manually without needing the dev to manually go in database to edit things.

There has actually been some payouts going out (the first batch in after the final run once CRON was fixed.) I've notified owner, should be no problem with that part as long as owner can restart server manually and check withdrawal queue. Payments do not require any fix to go out. That should get done as soon as owner gets online. So likely within 2 days, he comes online almost daily.

Thank's to let us know where is problem. As we know from few users payments in last week have been done. But for example my withdrawal is in queue from 13.06.2016, so it is now over one week.
Given all the issues, are you able to predict when they manage to solve this problem, and when we can expect payments?
Because it looks like your role here is just calm down everyone and keep going with campaign.. That's ok, but sorry to say, it doesn't look like you are right person to manage this campaign..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:00:20 AM

It's only been a few days I was last around, not 2 weeks.

As for shield, how do you expect me to pay within a few hours when I can't access the data and I don't have access to the funds? Coinroll is still paying out and there's no issue with the main site. And even if you thought owners would end up not paying somehow, I'd rather pay a few hundreds out of pocket than get a scammer tag.

If you're not part of the campaign, please don't add oil to the fire. Participants have already opened a scam accusation thread for themselves.

As for replacing me, any replacement would also not have access to Coinroll's funds. As I said, I don't think it will take more than 2 days. As soon as owner comes and sees message I left, he should process them.
Shield

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:45:27 AM

It's only been a few days I was last around, not 2 weeks.

As for shield, how do you expect me to pay within a few hours when I can't access the data and I don't have access to the funds? Coinroll is still paying out and there's no issue with the main site. And even if you thought owners would end up not paying somehow, I'd rather pay a few hundreds out of pocket than get a scammer tag.

If you're not part of the campaign, please don't add oil to the fire. Participants have already opened a scam accusation thread for themselves.

As for replacing me, any replacement would also not have access to Coinroll's funds. As I said, I don't think it will take more than 2 days. As soon as owner comes and sees message I left, he should process them.

few hours are enough to pay if you are really want to pay and honestly its not really few hours but 2 days late already,After looking at your trust page I believe you are owner of coinroll and leying about this.

I am not part of this campaign it doesn't means I will stay quit and watch you scam others,I am not part of any campaign.
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:05:47 AM

[...] I don't think it will take more than 2 days. As soon as owner comes and sees message I left, he should process them.

Two days are good for me. Let's hope this time everything will went smooth.

Good luck! Wink

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Namworld (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:08:45 AM

No new users can join, so warning people won't help. As for current users, they're already very aware of issues. Some have started a scam thread. They can decide wether to wait, quit or take any action they want.

As for a few hours being enough to pay, that would only be right if you assumed all issues are not real. Believe what you want, but it isn't helpful. There's a reason for the scam accusations subforum. You're only making information harder to find to find in this thread. Leave a negative feedback until situation is resolved. That's what the trust system is for.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:12:44 AM

No new users can join, so warning people won't help. As for current users, they're already very aware of issues. Some have started a scam thread. They can decide wether to wait, quit or take any action they want.

As for a few hours being enough to pay, that would only be right if you assumed all issues are not real. Believe what you want, but it isn't helpful. There's a reason for the scam accusations subforum. You're only making information harder to find to find in this thread. Leave a negative feedback until situation is resolved. That's what the trust system is for.

The trust system is to help people. Using it to draw attention to themselves, it is the wrong use of this option.

In this situation, for sure it is not necessary.

Just my 2 satoshi..
Shield

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:23:17 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 09:44:59 AM by Shield

How it is possible a weekly campaign didn't paid for 3 weeks?
aleandromagno
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:45:30 AM

How it is possible a weekly campaign didn't paid for 3 weeks? Looks like they want free advertising so I am giving them more free advertising, anyone needs this signature code check get it in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1491815.msg15300174#msg15300174

See my signature

I will try to explain that for you in simply words:
Last payment was done in wekkend 11-12 of June - as it is stated in OP (every weekend). Everyone who order withdraw before this weekend get payment.
Everyone who order withdraw after 12th of June should get paid in this weekend 18-19 of June. It didn't happen, so till now 21 of June this is 2 days late.

So calm down and count.

Ps. Better remove this signature because you looks ridiculous.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: