Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:53:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80997 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:09:14 AM

thank you for getting it sorted. do you know when withdrawals will be processed? is it the normal time of sunday/ Monday or should we wait for things to be ironed out or do it earlier?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:20:52 AM

Thank you Namworld, my credits is starting to fill up now. After waiting a long days, it finally paid.
By the way, can you add a button for max amount withdrawal so we don't have to type it manually. Wink

faucet used to be profitable
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:38:42 AM

I can ask dev about such a button.

I'll ask owner if he can make payments tomorrow instead of Sunday. Should leave time for everyone to put a withdrawal in.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:11:38 AM

I'll ask owner if he can make payments tomorrow instead of Sunday. Should leave time for everyone to put a withdrawal in.

finally after long time it is working ..thank you for hard work
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:04:03 PM

that would be nice so we dont need to wait too long Smiley thanks for fixing things Smiley
i need to say i was starting to lose faith but everything finished great Smiley
thanks!!!
regards.
-Katerniko1
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:28:08 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 04:22:03 PM by Lionidas

Looks like your campaign is back on schedule for payments and the system is online again (no message on the main page anymore stating it is in maintenance like another campaign has with aug26th to wait  Roll Eyes ).
So my question is when you are going to be out of beta mode and start allowing more members to join in to this campaign. I would imagine a lot of members have been patiently waiting to be able to join in to this one including myself. Wink
The system's bugs seem to be ironed out as you put it and people are starting to a bit more faith in what you are saying and have a sense of guarantee in this campaign running professionally from now on. And having a maximum payment button is not a top priority right now as I think most participants of your campaign would agree with. They would just like to be credited as they should and receive payments instantly (well fairly) when they request it from the system instead of on a weekly basis. I think that would be a feature most if not all participants would like to see enabled instead.

Cheers and continued success to you Namworld!  Grin
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:45:00 PM

The problem with this is if we open publicly and have such instant payment, you know some people would make accounts up to minimum requirements, posting bad quality posts, then bot spamming hundreds of posts with randomly generated after joining campaign, right before a CRON, to then immediately withdraw.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 03:48:45 PM

The problem with this is if we open publicly and have such instant payment, you know some people would make accounts up to minimum requirements, posting bad quality posts, then bot spamming hundreds of posts with randomly generated after joining campaign, right before a CRON, to then immediately withdraw.

What if make it open to public but the payment is still sent manually weekly right after the campaign manager check their participants posts quality if eligible for payment or should be denied? If a user only made spammy post then it will be a free advertising for the site, if anyone dont want free advertising then they will be forced to make high quality posts

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

Your payment is set to weekly, right? So that should not be a problem. If you want to control the spam then check the post manually a day before the payment or better yet daily before the creditting schedule. Since yahoo is already the manager, he should be able to monitor everyones post quality thoroughly.
Another option is to set a minimum character requirements gor post to be counted and limit the boards your user can post becase there are several boards here which receives a lot of spams from coinroll members for the past few months now.
Lionidas

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:28:23 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 04:56:20 PM by Lionidas

Then in order to alleviate this from happening only allow hero and legendary members to join, while keeping the current senior members in the camp.
To do away from the potential spam issue put in place a rule if there were over 25 posts a day then your account would be given a warning then if it continues they would be kicked out of the campaign.
Immediate withdrawals are possible such as with the one I am with now. They bank the credits then allow withdrawals which have been immediately sent to my payment address that I choose to send too.
So these requests are quite possible you just need a certain amount of time to implement them.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:23:03 PM

I don't care about instant or daily withdrawals but with the current withdrawal setup you can never be totally sure when it's gonna happen and you have to manually put it through. That's double uncertainty. other campaigns pay out automatically at a set time once a week.

it makes sense to manually check for junk posts but if it was automated you could still prevent payouts before they happen. it would be nice to know when a payment's gonna happen and not have to apply for it every time.
Lionidas

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Your payment is set to weekly, right? So that should not be a problem. If you want to control the spam then check the post manually a day before the payment or better yet daily before the creditting schedule.Since yahoo is already the manager, he should be able to monitor everyones post quality thoroughly.
Another option is to set a minimum character requirements gor post to be counted and limit the boards your user can post becase there are several boards here which receives a lot of spams from coinroll members for the past few months now.
Forgot that Yahoo was the campaign manager for this signature camp. So that is his duty when he took on the role to do the spam control for this project.
I don't care about instant or daily withdrawals but with the current withdrawal setup you can never be totally sure when it's gonna happen and you have to manually put it through. That's double uncertainty. other campaigns pay out automatically at a set time once a week.

it makes sense to manually check for junk posts but if it was automated you could still prevent payouts before they happen. it would be nice to know when a payment's gonna happen and not have to apply for it every time.
This seems to be the trouble many of the members that are part of this campaign are facing so far from what I have been seeing from past posts.
So if this is the case then a new way of how payments are handled should be looked at.
I just got payment from my campaign and it was requested, queued and dispensed to my wallet 'instantly' so why not this one? You have the attention of your devs right now so you should address them on coming up with a better solution for this then the one you have in place at this present time.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:21:12 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 02:57:44 PM by European Central Bank

And as a side note, when I try to do a withdrawal the signature.coinroll site on Microsoft edge itss telling me my address isn't valid. it's the same one I've used every time so far. when I try to do the same on chrome it's telling me I have insufficient credit.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:05:19 PM

Hi Namworld, is the payment today or in Sunday ?

Thanks for the updates.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:21:13 PM

And as a side note, when I try to do a withdrawal the signature.coinroll site on Microsoft edge itss telling me my address isn't valid. it's the same one I've used every time so far. when I try to do the same on chrome it's telling me I have insufficient credit.
Happened to me also, just take 10k satoshi off of the amount you are trying to withdraw and things should work

European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:44:31 PM

Happened to me also, just take 10k satoshi off of the amount you are trying to withdraw and things should work

That worked. Cool. thanks.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:05:47 AM

That worked. Cool. thanks.

Taking one satoshi off your withdrawal amount works fine as well.

This is probably due to automatic rounding.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:32:26 PM

Just received the payment of the last periods thanks Coinroll and Namworld for this.  Let's hope the scron keep working the upcoming weeks.
https://blockchain.info/tx/aaf4271eb2f37c34ec13dc81c8634ee622a238c6a1ad06c31677262c07ec8e18
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:41:12 PM

I received the payment, thanks and hoping the cron still working properly without any issue in the future.
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:03:36 PM

finally received payment

https://blockchain.info/tx/e91ad7af3f2ee3a72ed240819685c31840cfe396d7fef99af3f054c0ace6db82

hope no problem will be there in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: