Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Coinroll ★ Signature Campaign ★  (Read 80988 times)
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:47:17 AM

As for me, it's all right. Transfer for the last two weeks I got according to plan:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/aab853005787d79db921594b4be1e4a9a83ad435016829a1d8c0a561d5c3da2d

can you tell when you have put the withdrawal request ?? because form yesterday its not working before that its working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:03:19 PM

I am fed up with this. Offcourse some guy with 80 post per day on average tried to exploit this campaign. Butk
there is no reason to fear you will not get paid. Namworld is in this and he is a honest person, which is the reason why I keep backing him up.

On a side note. Yahoo is nothing more then a person that check posts, we called that a garbage man in my country. On more then 1 occasion I've heard and read he thinks he is more, but he isn't. Nor is a god like he thinks he is. If you are in this campaign make sure you post relevant information (duh), if he threats you, you can ignore him. Like I said nothing more then a garbarge man.

It's sad that guys whom have achieved nothing in life think they are a god here. Which is a good explanation why so many other managers are getting more business.

SFR > Very good and competent
Lutpin > New and promosing

Then there is the beggger... Yahoo.

@Namworld hire a competent manager not a begger which will exploit this campain whom will accept his friends to exploit the funds, like he did before.
And yes feel free to check my posts...
Care to elaborate on who this 80 poster per day would be?
Maybe if you name him he will get the boot from the campaign.

Not sure whom but some guy whom you can find in the meta section.

@kotwica
Lol and very sad.
If your referring to the guy who posted repeatly for 5 days straight then I know who you mean. And I would of thought he got kicked from the campaign by now because his account has been banned already.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:50:45 AM

There was a bit of a problem I can not make withdrawals maybe someone can help me
This is the first time I tried withdrawal since joining in this campaign
http://imgur.com/jg7x3wF
bapparabi

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:52:02 AM

There was a bit of a problem I can not make withdrawals maybe someone can help me

yes same problem i am getting last couple of days but no reply by yahoo or op about this issue to be solve
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:46:11 AM

I had the same problem. Using a different browser sorted it out. The first one gave me that message. The second told me I had insufficient credit. the third browser worked like a charm.
bapparabi

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:53:26 AM

I had the same problem. Using a different browser sorted it out. The first one gave me that message. The second told me I had insufficient credit. the third browser worked like a charm.

which browser it work ..can you tell then we can use that
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:14:34 AM

I can't remember. it's not as if there are very many of them. i'm sure you'll figure it out nice and quick. my main one is chrome and that was where the problem was. maybe edge did the job.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:35:13 AM

I can't remember. it's not as if there are very many of them. i'm sure you'll figure it out nice and quick. my main one is chrome and that was where the problem was. maybe edge did the job.
I have once encountered the same issue but it was fixed on it's own. The browser has nothing to do with it well that is just in my case. Try withdrawing with a remaining balance of 1000 satoshi in your account if it can help. I was able t withdraw my funds that way when I got that issue.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mediator
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:48:07 PM

I have once encountered the same issue but it was fixed on it's own. The browser has nothing to do with it well that is just in my case. Try withdrawing with a remaining balance of 1000 satoshi in your account if it can help. I was able t withdraw my funds that way when I got that issue.

I tried this but it  not work I hope  manager can help solve this problem I've sent an email to the support but no response

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:22:34 PM

There seems to be no problem in requesting withdraw i have tried recently using google chrome browser, you can try using different bitcoin address as well as check if you have copied any spaces before or after bitcoin address.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:22:41 PM

yes same problem i am getting last couple of days but no reply by yahoo or op about this issue to be solve
I think they have done their withdrawal dates earlier then usual on Thursday instead of friday or on the weekend.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:20:43 PM

I think they have done their withdrawal dates earlier then usual on Thursday instead of friday or on the weekend.

It's not even earlier, it was late because they are late to pay the last 2 weeks payment for 4 days.

faucet used to be profitable
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:15:22 AM

As for me, it's all right. Transfer for the last two weeks I got according to plan:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/aab853005787d79db921594b4be1e4a9a83ad435016829a1d8c0a561d5c3da2d

can you tell when you have put the withdrawal request ?? because form yesterday its not working before that its working

Yes, ofcourse i can say when i did my request! Smiley As always we do good adwaise for new users (but as i know you are quite experienced, so it shouldn't be surprise for you..) I did my request in friday.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:43:59 AM

I am fed up with this. Offcourse some guy with 80 post per day on average tried to exploit this campaign. Butk
there is no reason to fear you will not get paid. Namworld is in this and he is a honest person, which is the reason why I keep backing him up.

On a side note. Yahoo is nothing more then a person that check posts, we called that a garbage man in my country. On more then 1 occasion I've heard and read he thinks he is more, but he isn't. Nor is a god like he thinks he is. If you are in this campaign make sure you post relevant information (duh), if he threats you, you can ignore him. Like I said nothing more then a garbarge man.

It's sad that guys whom have achieved nothing in life think they are a god here. Which is a good explanation why so many other managers are getting more business.

SFR > Very good and competent
Lutpin > New and promosing

Then there is the beggger... Yahoo.

@Namworld hire a competent manager not a begger which will exploit this campain whom will accept his friends to exploit the funds, like he did before.
And yes feel free to check my posts...

Certainly not yahoo's fault. There was simply no method to ban users other than manually updating database to remove users (and then if registrations were to be reopened, they would have been able to sign up again. Only warnings were going out.

I'm happy to report however that we can now ban users, as well as whitelist certain forum accounts. We'll reopen registration in a private fashion. Due to demand, it will be restricted to Hero/Legendary members. We'll continue adding features and hopefully open publicly eventually. As for bans, Yahoo already warned some users and bans will start soon. They've had ample time to clean up their act.

If you have any issues with manager or the campaign, feel free to contact me on Skype. I haven't been active on forum for more than a year and don't check in that often. However I tend to reply to Skype requests within 1-2 days.
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

If you have any issues with manager or the campaign, feel free to contact me on Skype. I haven't been active on forum for more than a year and don't check in that often. However I tend to reply to Skype requests within 1-2 days.
Speaking of which,are you planning to pay us anytime soon ? It's been 2 weeks without payments,man.People have already told you this on skype yet no action is taken.Please give us updates/assurance from your side that we will actually get paid.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:25:01 AM

Speaking of which,are you planning to pay us anytime soon ? It's been 2 weeks without payments,man.People have already told you this on skype yet no action is taken.Please give us updates/assurance from your side that we will actually get paid.

I at least got a longstanding withdraw paid out about 4-5 days ago. I really wish they'd standardize the payout times. it's my only beef with this campaign. otherwise it's rolling along great.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

Actually they did twice a payment now in the last few days. The first payment was done 2 September and the second payment today 5 September. Sunday or Monday is standard the day that they will pay there participators. All seems to be oke now or did people still not get paid.

Payment 2 September:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0c8fbbebfbd821a02e7d21a7371cffd629697106175bce6faa2459ac62ad8043

Payment 5 September:
https://blockchain.info/tx/76e048010a87bc704542ed3535c5256b34631d8440c6250fcd193998d2bdd46b
Namworld (OP)

Activity: 745

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:32:54 AM

Yep. Withdrawals should have been processed for a while.
Mediator
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:30:41 PM

So there is no suggestion for my problem  Angry
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:11:25 PM

So there is no suggestion for my problem  Angry
Namworld said that you can contact him on skype when you still have problems. Quoted the tekst for you where he said that.

~snip~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: